What does Veeky Forums think of him?

What does Veeky Forums think of him?

he looks like if hugh jackman had a child with a goblin woman

SHOO SHOO FIT GOBLIN

literally exactly what I thought
I think hobbit came to mind, but basically jackman and a tolkien creature

fugly

Literally all gis videos are ads

he provides solid advice for entry level men's fashion so men don't look like slobs.

kudos to him if anything.

Shilling scam internet startup brands for a living.

Pretty sad

Trans man. Cringy style. Reddit tier advices.

Does nothing to explain fashion as a creative medium. If its your first week on Veeky Forums watch him otherwise forget about him.

That's the essence of Veeky Forums
This place is infested by industry shills and vendors

>Trans man.

So true!

A friend showed me him. For the most part it seemed like generic self help, "be better" shit. Which is alright I guess. It does help some people. But I did see that in some of his videos he actually does say for guys to experiment and not just have the same chinos, OCBD, and canvas shoes, and really encourages people to buy something more unique and try to pull it off.

So I gotta give him props for that. Most of the self help internet stars don't give that as advice.

I guess I'd say he's one of the better basic bitch for guys style guides. From what I've seen it seems to be mostly pretty standard stuff, a few ads, and a handful of things that guys who are "into style" really should hear. So better than the vast majority of shit, but still something you shouldn't get too hung on.

Manlets shouldnt lift and wear muscle shirts, it just stinks of overcompensating

sounds like u

Every video is a plug

This. I don't get why people on here get so worked up about this kinda stuff. Yeah, it's bland, but I'd rather guys be dressed like him than in cargo shorts and comic book tees.

I kind of agree, but I think that being short AND skinny is actually a worse failo

Good videos if your a normie that just wants to look a bit better without actually getting into fashion. I really dont' see how anyone could not understand the audience he's targeting.

I seriously don't understand what kind of person watches his videos and thinks "ingenious, I didn't think about that at all!", everything he says is purely common sense. He might as well make videos that teach you how to tie your shoes or how to brush your teeth.
Maybe it could be useful for someone who spent most of his life in jail or in an orphanage and doesn't know how society works but a normal and functional person should already know everything he says by the age of 12.

Yeah, that's what came to mind for me to, so is that ftm?

agreed, but you mustn't be too bulky either or else you just end up looking like a middle earth dwarf.

He's okay. Just ignore the blatant shill part of his vids.

Also, he's a manlet.

he's alright.

but not what Veeky Forums usually wants.

He's okay, he's obviously geared towards more people who don't over analyze stuff and just wants to make someone more aware of cologne, fashion, etc.

neither does Veeky Forums explain you retard. Veeky Forums doesn't teach shit about fashion it's just for inspo