/patches/

Proud to be Patriotism, Plagiarism, and Piss Edition

Previously: >WHAT ARE SOME PATCHES?
>WHERE DO I PUT PATCHES?
>HOW DO I DESIGN PATCHES?

Answers to these questions and more in our handy pastebin: pastebin.com/hTiigudJ

Other urls found in this thread:

ashcostudio.com/products
centralxdogma.com/product/if-you-re-reading-this-it-s-too-late
stayhomeclub.com/collections/patches/products/way-too-late-iron-on-patch
ancientaliens.bigcartel.com/products
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gaaaaaaaaay

Well look what decided to show up

(to those who were wondering, the other patches are finally restocked too)

The trepanism patch is unironically good

>/patches/

ahem

niiiice

stop trying to make me look bad i dont advertise it anymore

Just bought my First patch, gonna put it on a olive bomber

Am i fucking up?

andrew foster wallace wannabe bitch

yes you are fucking up go fucking kill yourself lmao

Looks good, user

I'm getting mixed feelings

pins are pretty lame but this one is exceptionally nice

Which one?

bottom right works best

I like it, it's simple and cute

damn nice pin

Bottom right if you wear dark colours otherwise bottom left if you are flamboyantly colorful when you dress

bottom right
maybe use bottom left somewhere else on the bag or put it on a jacket sleeve

w2c?

>>/patches/
That one´s actually damn nice. Where´s it from?

W2cccc

how much does shipping cost my dude?

love u too

looks super cool, but i wouldn't put it on an olive bomber; the colors would clash :"

I like this one but it's 2edgy4me.

That patch is nothing if not completely edgy

>mfw your shit got restocked the second I lost my credit card
Life is suffering

ForTheLoveOfPatches, i found It on Etsy

ashcostudio.com/products

w2c?

thanks, man

I meant it, not trying to make you look bad. I was one of the anons that gave advice during the design process, and then ended up getting a patch through the IG giveaway. I just don't like seeing people here tear into something that someone put effort into creating.

sorry then, rude from me. i didnt really see any hate though. maybe some annoyed people back when i posted it in every thread. that said, people, please buy my patch, im very poor

What patch, im new to these patch threads

the famous trepameme™ patch which you can acquire at trepanism.bigcartel.com

Only one patch though, are there more to come?

i have some ideas but i really cant afford getting any more patches made. maybe some time but not in the near future.

How many patches did you initially get made are you surrounded by boxes?

I got really shitty offers regarding pricing, even shittier than usual for patch manufacturing, so it only made sense to get a hundred made. i wish i could justify being surrounded by boxes of patches. i have so many left that i just give them away as a gift when i meet new people.

>so it only made sense to get a hundred made.
Even if you could have afforded more, that would have been the right call. The ATTENTION and Stagnant Water patches were my first two and I've still only sold 42 and 57 of them, respectively. Always start with 100 and adjust if the patch gets super popular

i actually wanted to buy much less, maybe 30, and in the end that would have been more than enough. i knew from the start that this patch wont sell well for various reasons, the problem was just that i mostly got bullshit offers like "100€ for 25 patches", but i think that's actually almost normal for this kind of stuff.

What are those reasons? I'm asking because I'm thinking about selling patches myself too.

>i wish i could justify being surrounded by boxes of patches
Oh shit mate i feel bad enough to buy one but it really would be just one patch out of a box load wouldnt it

The design and the fact that it's a thin woven patch certainly don't appeal to many people.
Most importantly next to nobody understands the story behind the screw in that guys head and the name of my shop.
That means in the end it's just a cool looking design on an overpriced patch.

If anyone is interested in holes getting drilled into skulls, there's a really nice documentary called "A Hole In The Head", you can watch it for free on Vimeo I believe? You can easily find it via Google. It's very interesting.

That said I just reduced the price to 5,50€. I want to do a special promotion, something like "buy one, get two" but that's kind of retarded for a patch. Any ideas?

I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you mean. Can you explain again? My English sucks when it comes to this kind of stuff

Post collections

These plus some more Apollo mission patches and a Kiki's Delivery Service patch I can't find at the moment

Just a hodge podge of shit right now.

Post good back patches please.

Please tell me where to get the Eva patch

Does anyone know a place where I can get cool animal pins/patches? I love animals man

This is pretty cool but can someone explain how to wear these? I know you guys put them on coats and jackets in winter but where can I pin something in the summer? At the bottom of a t-shirt? On my shorts?

Or are patches/pins only a FW season accessory

patterson hates the calvin pisisng on things patches so please don't bring your nationalism to this thing in particular

I guess you could also try wearing either one or a pair of the same form at the collar of a button-up.

OP here
That's why I put "plagiarism" in the title. I truly hate the pissing Calvin decals too

I really hope there's a way to get this outside of the collector's edition. I don't want to spend what I'm going to assume is 50 bucks for it.

Checked. centralxdogma.com/product/if-you-re-reading-this-it-s-too-late

Stay Home Club has cute animals
Follow them on Instagram and check related blogs

Srs Instagram is underrated af for finding new pins/patches.

W2c that "it's way too late" patch?

Nice, is that NROL patch from ebay?

Sorry guys I've been too inactive in these threads lately, I'm trying to transfer through an entrance exam and preparing for that takes time, I'm also working part time.
In a few weeks I will have a lot more free time and I'm tempted to try some new patch designs.

I want to get this and put it on a vintage bomber, good/bad idea?

I like to wear pins on solid-color sweatshirts personally. Kind of like an embroidered pattern that you can change/remove.

W2C?

The 1st pin I've seen that's actually worth buying. Where to buy?

hey Veeky Forums what'd ya think of these patches I found at Goodwills? Already sowed 'em on.

You can buy those and a shit ton of other DEA patches off ebay, usually $6-10 a piece.

rhodie patches from goodwill? Kek

user stop ill poop myself laughing tee hee :) right in my pants haha :)

TY

Where to cop HIGH YIELD? MY FIELD & The Octopus Astronaut (not the NRO patch).

That Wall St. patch is from my store (aestheticnorth.bigcartel dot com) but would like to know too where that vitruvian astronaut is being sold. I've seen it on instagram I think but can't exactly remember where

Where did you get the bottom right one?

Not that dude but all patches in that pic are available on Aliexpress

it's from seanstastny.com . it's velcro btw

Ty my dude

backpacks also work, mightt look like a bit of a fag tho

>it's way too late
stayhomeclub.com/collections/patches/products/way-too-late-iron-on-patch

Yall motherfuckers should've just said Xfiles patch

W2C Big Pyramid?

Got it and the Mayan Astronaut one in a trade with this guy
ancientaliens.bigcartel.com/products

Oh
My
Fuck
This dude is about to make 50 dollars of me

I've never spent 25 dollars so fast.

Where did you get that It's way too late or much too early patch?

Anyone know how to acquire patches in europe? I have a vintage jacket from the italian military i wanna do something with.

Thats pretty cool, where did you cop it?

Pretty much everyone in the pastebin ships internationally.

Etsy.

Good and bad. I love the patch but idk if it would translate well on the jacket

Anyone know where to find patches w/ arcane shit on them?

Like alchemical stuff you normally see but without blatant text regarding satanism or something similar.

Also interested in ancient egyptian inspired designs, but haven't seen many good patches like that either.

So far closest I can find to the latter while remaining somewhat ambiguous are the patches from ALIEN

>6
Afrikakorps Sonderverband 288 , right?

Have you seen the Fallschirmjager falling star?

Mercury program

The nasa thing?

That's pretty cool!

I'm also not completely ruling out Statanist imagery, by the way - just no mallgoth stuff.

>Statanist

*Statanic