Making one of the best sneakers if not best sneaker released so far in 2017

>making one of the best sneakers if not best sneaker released so far in 2017
>limited to few pairs
Why is adidas so shitty?

good question.

really fucking hate adidas lately.

They really suck, indeed, I've been trying to buy some busentz, gazelle, and spezials and they have never stock them back up, literally been checking the last theee months in their website and nothing ever happens.

i bet adidas is turbo poverty mode, they can't afford a couple warehouses to store their shoes in so they only make enough shoes that they KNOW they can sell in a couple hours

what a depressing way to do business. if they actually had any sort of value as a company, they could afford a damn warehouse in the middle of nowhere to store the shoes for a couple weeks lmfao

How many pairs? Is it just a basic consortium collab drop?

Overkill release would be a consortium only release. Anything overkill works on with adidas is always killer. Miss crooked tongues though

how is this atrocity the best sneaker of 2017? it's not even close to the best Adidas, let alone to other brands

wait for the reps

Try your local skate shop, all of them stock buzenitz

Z U M I E Z

What's your 10/10 sneaker

I've searched in those but no luck, they have the typical normie colors but none of the colors i actually like.

>limited to few pairs
>mfw they pulled the same shit with White Mountaineering NMD's
>mfw I missed out on it

making reps of eqts...yeah sure man

why would anyone want replicas of boost? the whole point of boost is boost. 93/17 is incredibly uncomfortable except for the fact it has an absurd amount of super soft boost.

so fucking stupid

>what is building hype

the chinese can produce their boost and it's pretty good

some of them even use the same boost pellets that adidas uses (BASF) for their reps

the rep boost is very close to the point where its negligible

Only resellers profit from the hype

False.
Hype generates more intrest in the brand, thus making the brand sell more sneakers.

Think about yeezys. Adidas has sold a metric shitload of sneakers after the first 350 released and gravitated the hype from nike/jordan.
Hype for the more expensive and limited models also makes the lower tier models sell better.
They wouldn't make limited releases and collabs such as Yeezy and Human race, if it wouldn't help the sales of other models.
If hype didn't help at all, wouldn't they just mass produce shoes like Turtle Dove 350's?

my little brother has a pair of fake ultra boosts, I have a real pair and they are literally 100% the same besides the colourway. chinks are gitting gud.