Alright guys, I don't normally come here but I desperately need to overhaul my wardrobe...

Alright guys, I don't normally come here but I desperately need to overhaul my wardrobe. Right now it's almost entirely graphic tees, shorts and 5-ish pairs of jeans only 3 of which properly fit. Almost everything 'sort of' fit me back before I dropped 60 pounds and went from 'obese' to 'just overweight'. I don't currently have a 'style' but I enjoy blacks and greys, and semi-industrial looks. Thing is I'm not very punk and despite having shaved head I don't want to look like a neo-nazi. I'm 6'4 and I despise the sun, if that helps at all. I don't mind looking like anti-fa, though again I'm not especially punk. Any tips for defining your own style?

Pic not related, just edgy like my soul.

When I overhauled my wardrobe I just bought all black clothes, boots etc. and started branching out from there with different colors/ styles, but always sticking to the same basic pattern (if that makes sense).

p.s. there is nothing wrong with looking like a neo-nazi, because there is no 'distinct' neo nazi look nowdays like there was in the 70s and 80s

>p.s. there is nothing wrong with looking like a neo-nazi, because there is no 'distinct' neo nazi look nowdays like there was in the 70s and 80s

Thing is, I'm not a neo-nazi. So I'd prefer not to give the impression I was. aving a shaved head and blue eyes already kind of gives me that look.

Pussy

Harrington jackets, mild dark colors (olive, maroon, navy blue), austrian paratrooper boots, well fitted jeans in black or grey or even dark bottle green if you manage to find them, one pair of dickies work pants, some mil surplus but not more than single one in single outfit, some button ups, dark chino shorts are pro tips for you.

Let Front 242, Death in June, 90s Ministry or Skinny Puppy (except the haircuts) be your inspo.

I would start from buying only plain shirts from now, changing jeans and searching for some decent outwear.

Remember, boots > outwear > pants > accessories > shirts

Hrm. Thanks for the advice. My only issue is that I live in a very hot environment, and I am not a fan of the heat. Is there a way to look decent without suffocating from outerwear?

I love Death In June but that will totally make him look like a neo-nazi. Not cool to troll a guy like that.

Go full milsurp. It's cheap, high quality and fits that quasi-industrial look you want.

Light colors, light browns, light greens, see what Shia LaBeouf was wearing for your summer inspo.
His outfits were like only decent thing about him.

That depends, the thing about inspos is the fact that you have to borrow some part of it instead copying it exactly in 100%.

Fuck, I meant to answer your question in And yeah, milsurp is a very good idea. Just don't overdose it or don't go in some stupid ass forest camo when you live in a urban territory.

Is there any key to finding milsurp stuff that isn't camo? Or do I just need to poke around?

I could give you a link but I don't like you.

Nearly every standard mil surplus model (depends from which country is it) has it's solid color version, so stick with it for most of the time as it's more versatile than camo.

Camo isn't that bad really but it's easy to end up looking like Varg Vikernes in his VW recording video logs.
Or, if you are more adventurous, you can dye your milsurp, if it's made with cotton.

Mix it with civilian standard clothing and you'll be golden.
A good example is millsurp cut off cargo pants with trusted sneaks like Adidas Gazelles, plain, well fitted t-shirt and some outwear for colder days.
If you would mix Bundeswehr camo with British camo and military boots it would nearly scream "autism" from one mile.

I think that I've covered up the basics.
If you need to check some good milsurp online (in case you don't have the store itself where you live) check /k/, they always have some links.

Good luck and godspeed.

Jackass.

bamboozled?

>Nearly every standard mil surplus model (depends from which country is it) has it's solid color version, so stick with it for most of the time as it's more versatile than camo.

Oh definitely, I live in the South so camo is kind of overdone here anyway and I don't like the US military's camo patterns anyway. I might get a little bit of urban camo for some flair but it would be a rare thing.

>Or, if you are more adventurous, you can dye your milsurp, if it's made with cotton.

I didn't even consider that. Huh!

>Check /k/

I'm slapping myself for not doing that already. Thanks man, this is greatly appreciated.

ur mum

no my point was, there is no "neo-nazi" look nowadays really so it is no worry

>no my point was, there is no "neo-nazi" look nowadays really so it is no worry
... Hrm. See, I dunno about that. The alt-right kids tend to not go for it but I still see skinheads in doc martens about. Maybe that's just because I look for them though.

Literal skinhead in Doc Martens going in a post rampage here.

I am not Alt-Right, or right at all. And from previous posts, ages ago, I know that a GOOD SHARE of the people posting in Veeky Forums that identify themselves as skinheads are SHARP, or apolitical.

So don't worry my sweet summer child.

In my experience there are very few actual nazi skins left, although some of the leftist skinheads I know listen to Oi and make racist jokes lol

Everyone makes Racist jokes, even people who claim to be perfect

Oi is not right exclusive, reslly, people should inform themselves about the scene.

Everyone does, specially here in spain.

Not a lot of actual racism, though.