I think i fucked up

I cut my long hair and im not liking it, what do you think?

take out that ear ring
grow a beard (optional)
throw away that disgusting sweater and dress in wool
go full viking or look like a doofus

I personally hate this kind of haircut and generally harsh contrasts between hair lengths, feels juvenile/lesbian/muhheritage to me.

Let the sides grow, when they reach some length consider your steps - most practical of which would be to cut your ponytail off.

i would grow a beard but i can grow only a pedo stash, side burns and a littel goatee, and yes I don't like the sweater eather but I was washing all my other sweaters..

before this shit cut I had long hair, and I don't really know why I cut them

I shave my whole head if that was my hair. Not trying to be an idiot fitting in here, this is just my honest opinion.

Remember my old boss had the exact haircut with a long beard and I could never take the guy serious because of the hair.

Just buzz it bro, it's fucked anyway. How are you even going to grow it out?

i was thinking the same thing

The regret and helplessness after getting a shitty haircut are character building if nothing else. We've all been there at least once.

You have a decent shaped head and your ears are of ok shape and size - worst case you can buzz it off and you will be fine. Not to mention washing your head after a buzzcut feels amazing

get yoself some of dat minoxidil. full beard in no time

I think if you don't want to buzz it, you could at least cut the braid part off so it looks more like a normal hipster haircut. Still bad but not bizarrely so.

>all those pussies breaking into sweat at the thought of standing out
your haircut is fine, OP
take out that faggy ear ring and all will be well

this is how i ceep them normaly because im autistic at doing stuff to my hair

its okay u can live with it until all of it grows back
BUT
it depends on ur face
if ure qt and u wholeheartedly believe that ure qt everything will be just fine

im not bad looking and i have a nice geometry so i don't think it will be that bad, but my mother just laught at my face seeing me for the first time like this hahaahahha

Get rid of the earrings.

Best decision I ever made.

it's actually great OP, I like it
but this is shit
braids or nothing

looks pretty normal
just get rid of those earrings, man!

90s dutch gabber hardcore techno core

yung kenobi

He should honestly embrace it, not the girl's look like in that picture, and shave whole.

He'd look good, I can see the shape of his head.

Doesn't look so bad, doesn't even look that bad in this picture.

Keep it for a while if you like it, or let the sides grow in and cut the ponytail a little shorter, do a top knot or man bun thing whatever they call it, that'd look alright too

I wouldn't fuck with you irl

shes a mom
she doesnt understand whats kewl

It's good desu if you go full manly clothing like lumberjack core or something.

But don't cop streetwear or you'll look autistic

Keep it only if you're on sum Gabber shit, keep the earing