SUMMER INSPO

Give It All You've Got.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1078918&vid=1&pid=786845002
cosstores.com/at/Men/T-shirts_Polo_shirts/Striped_T-shirt_with_raised_neck/51733440-71041027.1#c-22755
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck

Any ideas for pants when its hot as fuck? I don't always want to wear shirts but I also don't want to burn alive.

Is this you? I need advice about Mormons. Hook it up, dude.

w2c tee?

nippon probably

only good post so far

Your dad and his fishing buddies are definitely not inspiration.

*fisting buddies

uniqlo produces some tech wear dress pants that have done me pretty well in central florida. Otherwise just throw in the towel and get some shorts and some calf raises.

You got a link to the specific model you mean?

>This is who posts on Veeky Forums

KEK.

w2c jeans like this

>just talk to her, it works for me

And then you post the worst picture yet

Goat

w2c similar shorts

Could I pull this off if I have chicken legs

My Chicken legs are why I never wear shorts

Could this fit work with something other than plain white as undershirt? Like different solid color undershirt with patterned dress shirt, or patterned undershirt with solid color dress shirt. I only ever see white under.

The best I could find was gap
>gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1078918&vid=1&pid=786845002

Yeah just don't use them too tight, that will make your chicken legs even worse, seeYou could try without actually buying the clothes, I'll say yes to a solid color (Or even a print but depends what type of print, minimalistic as possible I'd say) with patterned dress shirt, not conviced about the other one though

backpack?

hey guys what is the point of summer inspo if yer sjust goina sit inside the house all day and browse forechan?

Nathan Drake core

posting our summer fits on forechan

Honestly where can I buy a shirt that's cut like this. Maybe I should just buy a size Large and it will give this relaxed/comfy fit

Suicoke wins again

Not him, but ex Mormon. How can I help?

What kind of shoes would go with this fit?

low 1460 docs
low converse
stan smiths

most basic choices

anything white, slim or low ankled for a relaxed look
green or red could work too

actually one of the worst inspo ive evr seen. might wanna try cutting yourself instead next time bud

ty

fk misclicked. Ty.

I got this because it's my summer thingy

W2C TSHIRT ???

my sides

W2c shorts?

Completely average and pedestrian

Where the fuck do all you fucking faggots live where you can get away with wearing a goddamn SWEATER for summer fashion?

If it even starts to get above 80 F I feel like anything I wear more than a tshirt and shorts and flip flops clings to me from sweat and is just uncomfortable as all hell.

I want to wear something that doesn't look like shit but how you do that when it's hot as balls out is beyond me.

>iktfb
im in arizona and its fucking 115+ here most summer days

This, 70 and above I can only wear Tshirts.

w2c strip shirt like that?

>mfw when thinking about the fact that the most heavily dressed and covered people (muslem women) live in some of the hottest area of the world

Some of these motherfuckers are wearing beanies, IN SUMMER...BEANIES.

How are short HM shorts? Can't decide between regular ones and short shorts.

from a critical point of view what's actually wrong with this fit? not saying i think it's good at all, just want to know what's objectively bad about it (color coordination etc)

its gonna be humid as fuck in mid july since i live in a city, any recommendations?

he looks like a banana split

kek'd

Beanies, long pants, sweaters, and closed toed shoes make no fucking sense in the summer

colors alone make it so bad he should be locked away

wtc a tshirt with a collar like this?

the colors don't mesh well with his lack of any other accessories. he looks like he got dressed in the dark 5 minutes before he had to go to school.

also, the shorts clearly don't fit, the pose is bad, and the fabric is unflattering to his underdeveloped chest.

lol white people

good god those jeans

this is the fit to aspire to

Listen to the tapes, Clay tier

Bump for answers

You may not like it but, this is objectively the best pose. Every pose has to be like this now.

shirt is from COS cosstores.com/at/Men/T-shirts_Polo_shirts/Striped_T-shirt_with_raised_neck/51733440-71041027.1#c-22755

>Wearing a sweater in summer

Nope

my entire wardrobe is built for fall and winter
what essential pieces does Veeky Forums recommend for summer ;_;

>>/x/
Stop posting ghosts here

Source on that pic? Im pretty sure they are driving a 1960s triumph spitfire mk2

kek

shave your head

More outfits guys, I'm talking notes

and get rid of that pedostache

Where?? I need these

>posting jeans for summer inspo
Seriously not going to work on the US East Coast

W2c these or similiar shoes?

dora the explorecore

I love this. Shirt?

They're vans..

i think birkenstock sandals but im not too sure

>nice accessories
>shit shoes/flannel

also why no white shoes with those light wash jeans?

wannabe chad

>filename

>summer inspo
>tucking the shirt in
for what purpose?

w2c shirt?