investors.ascentsolar.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=948228:
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im also getting into YGE

just buy KNPD. shit is foolproof

What is going on here?

told me what?

youre not telling me anything,

going up? down? why?

Lol. Bankruptcy is whats going on there.

BUY THE DIP
U
Y

T
H
E

D
I
P

Some penny stock sites are recommending to watch the stock. They just reported some increase in sales. OP do you know something more about the stock? Due to my workplace (bank) I need to keep every stock for at least a week. Is it worth investing in this company and holding the shares for 2-3 weeks?

kek

I think holding for two weeks would be a wise move

This POS trades for $0.03 per share. Their market cap is barely above 7 and a half million, their ROA is fucking -40%, with an ROE of negative 800% (not even kidding), -$20million in earnings on the IS, and barely $300k cash in the bank.
This company has been public since 2006, there is zero excuse for mismanaging what used to be a good looking company. This company is about to go under or be bought out.

Please let them get bought out by someone like Tesla.

The technology is there, the management isn't.

i mean just what would it cost to buy it out? 7.5m? nonsense... more like someone should've already scooped this up for literally free

Apparently their patents are still worth a lot of money.

They also have some sort of partnership with some other company to create solar powered drones to fly over mars.

They have also just opened up their products for sale in Germany.

They have the GSA contract with the feds that hasn't amounted to anything.

Their revenue is increasing but it needs to outpace their fucking costs.

Guys, random question.

If the stock reaches bottom at one penny, wouldnt it be clever to buy a shitton of it?

it can not go any lower right? if it goes up to 2 pennies, you doubled your money.

This makes no sense, what is the catch?

The catch?

It doesn't go up by a penny and you're fucked.

You might be able to pull it off. But just because you want to sell it at .02 doesn't mean anyone wants to buy it at .02.

You're just gambling at that point.

Can it actually reach zero though?

it can reach fractions of a penny per share, such as, 0.0001

meant for

oh I see

Is there a minimum value??

Wait what? People need to want to buy? I thought you could just hit "sell" on etrade and your good to go?

Dude...

Dude read the Wikipedia page on financial markets at least.

So i need buyers I cant just hit sell?

What do you think "sell" means?

The minimum value would be the total market cap, which could drop down to a couple thousand before eventual bankruptcy due to running out of funding options.

,0001 USD is the minimum amount it can reach, but you could lose everything if they go bankrupt or lose a substantial amount if they do a reverse split and the value keeps decreasing

Isnt this the original meme stock? You guys still throwing money at them??

TBEV is the original meme stock, and it is actually a prime example of the potential stock price. google it.

TBEV is the definition of a stock selling operation, no business just all dilution.

Thanks for reminding me guys
>opened an account on Ameritrade for it
>bought $40 worth of that shit at the peak of that pump (.003 cents or something)
>since it never went back up, I never sold, especially since it's $10 a trade, and just left it there
>I now owe Ameritrade $40 for some reason
The company seems to have a pump every few years, but they had a reverse split and then sunk down to the bottom again, so now the shares I have are beyond worthless.

What would be a reason to buy this stock?

I need answers god damn

Not OP but I am really thinking about investing into this stock. Investing is probably not the right word as this is 99% speculation but still I thought of throwing 2-3K into this stock. My net worth is about 140K and I have no debt so in worst case I am risking 1.4 - 2.14% of my money. In case the stock bounces back to just 10 cents I could make 4K. What makes me think the stock would bounce back? Maybe these two news for a start:
investors.ascentsolar.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=970847
investors.ascentsolar.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=970995

Also many penny stock sites stated to watch this stock. Well I am not an expert in these stuffs so I would be happy if you guys look into it as well and tell your opinions. I know the financials of the company look really bad their product seems to be really uniqe:

investors.ascentsolar.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=948228:
Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. is a developer of award winning thin-film photovoltaic modules with substrate materials that are more flexible, versatile and rugged than traditional solar panels. Ascent Solar modules can be directly integrated into consumer products and off-grid applications, as well as aerospace and building integrated applications. EnerPlex is the Company's brand of consumer products and is a division of Ascent Solar. Ascent Solar and EnerPlex are headquartered in Thornton, Colorado. For more information, go to www.goenerplex.com and www.ascentsolar.com.

So Veeky Forums what is your opinion? Is it worth throwing some money into this stock and keeping it for 2-3 weeks? For me daytrading is not an option.

Don't invest in ASTI. They are going down, coninually reporting losses and investors are fed up. They diluted right before the end of the quarter to manipulatw their net losses. Read into the companies news and read feedback from investors. People are dumping and a bounce isn't likely

seems like it is tanking today as well

HAHAHA FUCKING FAGGOTS
and i got my UWTI position all shiny and you guys got fucking ASTI #LMAO

0.0230 Down 0.0080(25.81%)

Kek

this is the dumbest investment community I've ever fucking seen

I don't think anyone here invested, most of us just called OP out and said this company is shit and warned others not to invest...

Top kek

Full of the finest memes and shilling.

--Veeky Forums Veeky Forums