FOOTWEAR GENERAL

Post your shoes here.

And also help me fix my shoe situation! Basically, I don't like having a bunch of different pairs... I want to have as few as possible while still having an appropriate pair for any situation. Also I am bored of my shoes.

Here's what I've got:

-Sneakers: white jack purcells, white nikes
-Work: brown wingtips, black dress shoes
-Boots: suede desert boots, black timberlands
-Active: black nike roche runs
-Hiking: asolo hiking boots, danner hiking shoes

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Danner-Mens-Jag-Lifestyle-Shoe/dp/B0144F4VQK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ID on the top right shoe?

that's the danner: amazon.com/Danner-Mens-Jag-Lifestyle-Shoe/dp/B0144F4VQK

>MY SUICOKE SNADALS ARE DELAYED EN ROUTE

THANKS AMAZON

Most of my shoes suck. Trying to overhaul, but it will take some time because money. These are some of my favorites i've seen and WOULD own if i could.

any black sneaker advice? I really want to avoid old skools and black leather so I've been struggling. I dont really have a wardrobe to go with y3 or nmds, so i've been looking into higher quality black slip ons (see: bottega), asics, and maybe even a pair of suede or wool cps. thoughts?

Looking to cop these. Does anyone know how the fit compares to Vans? I wear a 10.5 in my current Vans, I'm wondering if I should go up a half size or stay there.

here THESE SHOES ARE ALSO FUCKING DANK

I'm 11 in both so sizing is the same

Thanks.

How are you supposed to wear sandals in the summer? Do you wear shorts with them or do you do pants with a cuff?

Either but preferably the former. Sandals are meant to be worn at the pool or the beach, so yeah shorts or trunks

definitely shorts

>old skools
>black timbs

this is what I wear now, I used to have like 10 pair of shoes but after a month or so in Veeky Forums I started thinking they were all ugly as fuck and I barely wear them now. I'm thinking on buying a pair of all black sk8 his like pic related and a pair of low mono docs, should I go for them? any suggestion of some entry level (for Veeky Forums) shoe that is not stan smith?

wait until you develop some taste then buy more shoes

the shoes that I like are too expensive for a hungry college student, pic related and black raf velcros are what I think I would save for

I was looking on grailed and I found these.
Wanna cop (good price, 65$ + shipping) but I'm not sure if the scratch ruins the shoe. Thoughts?

I need some good places to get leather flip flops and sandals at a reasonable price. pls help

asics>

Does anyone have experience with the Van Vault collection?

They're supposed to be higher quality than Vans regular stuff. Looking at pics online, the leather in the VV pairs looks noticeably better than the regular pairs.

My boyfriend has a pair of white leather regular Vans and they aged horribly and the leather crumpled in a really ugly way, so I'm a little cautious.

I want to get a pair of white leather slip-ons for the summer and I'm debating between spending $110 for the Vans Vault ones or $400 for the wings+horns. The wings+horns are fundamentally higher quality shoes and have a more elegant design than Vans, but I also think there's something appealing about having a pair of super basic, "classic" sneakers (saving $300 is also nice, and not cringing when they inevitably get scuffed on the subway is nice too).

The wings+horns, for comparison.

Objectively nicer shoes but also less chill.

ID on top and bottom right? Pls

reebok club c butter soft and asics onitsuka tiger gsm

good luck finding either

Mine right now.

depends on what you want. As formal shoes it's definitely a big No. Otherwise it's alright.

bad colorway of a good shoe.

inconsistent. or maybe just diverse, I can't decide

I copped these, since the vintage ones have been sold out for gorillions and I can't be bothered to wait

I like them, what do you think, Veeky Forums?

meh

please for the love of god someone tell me where to cop these shoes in europe

a link, a store, a hint, anything...

I love them, it's my next cop honestly

I have black mono converse, puma running trainers, red canvas shoes, black diesel trainers (kinda beaten up), white/red lonsdales and a simple slip on black formal shoes for work.
What should I add or take away fro my collection? Was thinking of getting Chelsea boots

the ultraboots x hype beast colab

I know it's a meme Waiting on some gats from a Geman military surplus site

Recommend me some casual boots.

What colorway should I get?

Which ones for casual derbies?

What are the best casual slip on shoes?

Hi Veeky Forums,
I bought these shoes when I was 17 (23 now). And as you can see I've been through a lot with them.
I was wondering if they are square toed or something. Could you please share your opinion on that?

With another pair for comparison.

Left. The toe on the right is kinda weird

not the most square i've seen, more of an clumsy chisel toe. hideous still

i agree, that apron+weird broguing is ugly

You can do worse, as for the scratch, I actually quite like it, add character.

Neither, that sole/welt is bizarre as hell.

Not the worst I've seen, but it could have been improved. J Fitzpatrick makes one of my favorite shoe lasts, here's one of his shoes for comparison.

Trychophobia the shoe

near cheap shoes for summer

need* lel

b

What are some supportive shoes that are actually comfy? Feet and ankles are shiit from skateboarding for years, Stan Smiths are supportive but hurt the tops of my feet

none all are absolute garbage

hummels

here what i got

im poor

>NEW BALANCE STILL DIDN'T RESTOCK THE SHOES I WANT

good, new balances are crap

How are you so bad at picking out shoes?

but they look good

People who buy these are seriously retarded. $400 generic payless shoes

There are a million different white shoes with gum soles. Guess you have to go with one of the other nearly infinite options

Or I'll just wait and hope they restock soon

>that hideous N logo

no thank you

the gats posted aren't maison margiela m8

ive only been wearing stan smiths for the past two years. what's should my next main pair be, black pref.

Just whats on rotation atm.
Fully aware those Js are fake.

I looked at your comment without looking at his pic, and I was gonna call you annoying for bitching about it. But then I saw the pic and holy fuck youre right.

Fuck off with that emoji bullshit.
Isnt Your turn owned by Zalando?

Why are these associated with Autism?

Waiting for the guy that always posts his ozweego collection and acts like we haven't all seen it a billion times

Guys, I'm living in a Latin american country atm so I'm poor and suicoke isn't an option for sandals, is any of pic related worth?

dept stores catered new balance sneaks to aspies and nerds before fashionable people bought main line nbs

never seen left before, probably gonna cop now thanks.

No need for an excuse why you don't want to drop $100+ on sandals btw

these look like shit, don't think you should get these user

just get OG gats or something if you want shoes that look like this

Gib alternatives
Those are the only ones I could find user

these are amazing

get some havaianas instead of those gringo ass dad sandals

ID on mid left?

The 3 pt contest colorway

Ayy I remember posting top right last summer. Have only hiked in mine 6 times since copping though.

im a big fan of white on gum/gum in general, gettem

>i know its a meme
yes, so why buy them?

none but if you're determined to get a pair, top left.
why does nike always have spastic colourways
its like an autistic kid made them.

only cop brogues if they're brogue boots, so left

cop the hummels.
apparently lacoste never break in properly so your feet will be sore all the time

cop left

should i cop all black timbs or nylon docs(pic related).
im 6 foot, 225lbs (but not fat) and im not sure which would fit my build better.

saucony shadow 6000

>not fat
sure mate,
i own both the comb and the timbs, and i believe they are better overall,

just clarifying that im a football player and not a fatty so my cankles wont stretch the top of the docs.

which one is better overall?

100kg isn't even that big for 6'

Black Timbs will make you look like a fatass-rapper-wannabe. Buy some MiE-leather Docs ffs.

it is if your body fat % is above 20

Nylon Docs are some gay shit my man

MiE-Docs or go home.

WHAT type of shoes are these please help

since when did Veeky Forums become a place for normies what the fuck

Here's my of fucc & meme collection

Everything Adidas in that picture is so mother fucking ugly.

Why do people like Ultra boosts and NMDs? They are the ugliest fucking shoe of all times.

Fake J's are pretty Veeky Forums desu

I think they look really nice in streetwear fits and they are also comfy as fuck. Never had such comfy shoes, ever.

only Veeky Forums

Fuck Adidas!

Most of nike's shoes look like very cheap running shoes in my eyes with zero streetwear potential, thats why I rep that Adidas game senpai

I have a pair of the vans authentic vault in white leather. Really like them, and the leather is better quality than non-vault pairs. had them for only 3 months so can't tell yet about the long term aging. also, if you get them, size down half a size

Hi Veeky Forums

I know nothing about fashion but at the same time I don't want to look like shit.

So about six months ago I bought a pair of boots (in pic). I really like them but the other day my sis told me they look like clown shoes. I can't see where she got that idea from, they aren't oversized or anything. Do you guys have any idea, are they okay?

that toe box is extremely round and high, so it gives the impression. you'd like to go with something sleeker maybe. also the construction and leather condition looks shit

I've been wanting a pair of Gel Lytes to wear as beaters. These look like nice for the summer and spring but I have some questions:

Are these versatile shoes? They aren't white, they're a light mint color (colorway is called Birch but looks greenish to me).

Could I dress basic and wear these with shorts or would it look stupid? I live in the bay area silicon valley where grown men wear ugly ass running shoes (the sparkly rainbow Asics) with formal clothing because it's comfortable but I don't know if it's like that in other big cities.

What color options do I have with these?
Any thoughts appreciated because I love the shoes but don't want to look like a clown idiot, or spend money on shoes I'll never wear.

On plan on buying a nicer pair of shoes to wear with shorts (boat shoes, most likely) and have these for when I'm going to be walking around, running errands or just hanging out.