Who here /balding/ ?

who here /balding/ ?

if you shave your head you stop balding

This. Honestly, don't cling to your hair and look like a fucking idiot. Shaved is pretty Veeky Forums

I dunno about that, lad. Matthew Noszka shaved his head and didn't look effay at all. Very rare it works out.

Not balding but hairline is either receding or has just never been good. I can't really roll with short hairstyles. Hair is still thick though

im getting like 30 strands of hair coming off every time i shampoo.(once a day)
hairline is ok tho
am i /balding/?

My hair has been like this since I was around 14 (pic related I took a few years ago looking for help) and every dermatologist I saw said I was just balding and 'I had a good head of hair otherwise' and dismissed me until I got one guy that actually took the time to help me out

TURNS OUT, it's actually alopecia areata that just happens to be in the formation of male pattern baldness
He gave me a gel to apply nightly and my hair is starting to grow back at 18
It means buzzing my head so it grows out evenly but I thought my hairline was JUST forever and I'm unbelievably relieved

I have the same hairline since i had 14, and since i always think that im balding and i never talked about it to any doctor, what should i do?

>not rocking the costanza

See you in a year user.

I get wayyy more than 30 coming off and my hairline isn't receding (yet), some people just naturally shed more hair while showering, my mother is the same way. It might have something to do with having thinly textured (not thinning) hair

As someone who starting shaving their head at 22 and was fully in the "I'm not gonna hide I'm bald" camp, you still will occasionally feel shitty because of the discourse around balding.

Like yeah, I'm lucky that I've got a good build, a good jawline, and a nice trim beard that allows me to pull off the bald look, but even then I still will occasionally feel shitty about my hair when I hear people making fun of baldness. For as much as I know I look good with a shaved head, and as much as my partner finds it attractive, I'll still feel down about it when I hear that descriptions of an ugly man in media always includes "balding" in a negative way.

seconding this

>CURRENT YEAR
>millions if not billions spent on useless dead end causes
>still no real way to prevent balding for the average person

Before Buzzcut (2016) = 5 girls in 23 years
After Buzzcut (2017) = 17 girls in 1 year

I fell for the meme and i'm glad

I'm glad it's just alopecia areata user. But you cannot rule out male pattern baldness - at least not yet - you're just 18, and it may start to happen in your late 20s for example.
But I hope that indeed you have dodged the male pattern baldness.

me on the left

Talk to a doctor

Yeah, I might end up balding later on but really I'm just happy to have my hairline growing back into place
I'll be happy if it stays decent for a few years :)

me

Mine's been thining like crazy this past year or so. I'm assuming it's MPB cause it's all on top and none on the horse shoe around it.

I mean, I did start getting an eating disorder and all this year and would starve my self every couple days to lose weight. So I'm hoping that it's temporary. But I might just have to start shaving in the next couple years. :(

Post pic.