I found my first grey hair at the age of 17 and its been only getting worse ever since...

I found my first grey hair at the age of 17 and its been only getting worse ever since. Im 26 now and pic related is my current status. You could see even more grey hair if you saw me irl.
I expect to have hair like an old man when Im about 30..
How fucked up am I?
Ive met with various opinions from ppl telling me grey hair is sexy on men to ppl suggesting dyeing it bcs eww..
Can we have some inspo of actual young men with grey hair pls? Is it possible to pull this off? Am I gonna have to cut my hair short?

>I expect to have hair like an old man when Im about 30.

a lot of old men don't have hair.

a lot of people (including girls) actually think "silver manes" are attractive. it has this royal/rich/CEO vibe. if I had to choose between a shit hairline or grey hair, I'd pick grey hair any day.

>Is it possible to pull this off?

basic rule of anything: probably, as long as you're attractive.

>How fucked up am I?

considering the hair: not very.

considering that you're 26 years old and asking a Veeky Forums board for advice where the avg age is 18... quite fucked t b h, f a m.

you have great hair so who cares

hahhaha nice manbun fagboy no but seriously cut that shit off

>Manbun

Grey hear should be the least of your worries.

are u me ?
was difficult when I was 16-17 but now that I am 29, athletic as fuck and pretty good looking I do look much better than my balding friends

also > Ben Hill

bro just embrace it. I've been going grey since I was 16 and I have long hair like you, I'm 25 and at the exact same status you are. Just own it, I think it adds to my dignity and if you're really self-conscious about it then get someone to colour em. If you go to a proper salon they'll mix something that matches you exactly.

Just remember grey brother: it could be worse, we could be balding.

>memebun

>Hairline on life support
>manbun
Why are you worried about getting grey, you have bigger problems to deal with user....

grey is effay af
[spoiler]for me[/spoiler]

Proof or gtfo ;>

>average age is 18
average age of Veeky Forums is 15
average age of the rest of Veeky Forums is about 24
don't act like you know about Veeky Forums when you've been posting here for a month after finding out about it from tumblr
you can't even formart a post properly you daft cunt

First off get rid of the man bun.

If you dont like it then cut out all of your hair or spend an hour each week cutting out grey hairs like my mom does.

Honestly you should embrace it. But as of now it looks somewhat uneven. Id wait a little bit and get that Touch of Grey stuff so it evens out.

Pewds?

>Pewds
wut ?

read up, faggot

Grey hair is hot brah.

>grey hair

Senpai, just colour it then. Fucks sake be glad you didn't go bald.

>sexuality
>face/10
>website of choice
No wonder I stopped coming here

Same thing is happening to me at 27. It's really not a big deal. Don't dye it, it's when you try to hide stuff like that that it gets pathetic.

Your hair started going grey at fucking 16??

I'm 24 and just discovered my first grey hair. Honestly, I don't see why it's a big deal. As long as it's well groomed, it's fine.

Um, I dont see any greys? Also I don't mean to offend but are you a guy??

Those greys are weird and curly! yuk.. I think it would look better if you cut your hair user. This man bun look is not doing it for you. I would try to look more sophisticated if I were you. Not nappy gross old crusty hippie, just say no

>time stopped at 2003

I have both vitiligo and grays/whites. I can pluck out the whites easily, yet that messes with the hair growth and such. The white hairs are brittle and don't flow naturally. Especially noticeable in a cluster on my ride temple.

Some say it's tied to diet and deficiency of some vitamins so starting tomorrowI'm going to incorporate some daily omega 3, cashews, liver pate and sunflower seeds.

There. And nope.

Don't get it.

I would be more worried about the receding hairline.

I like ur hair

get that logan look and youll be swimming in pussy

Thanks

ITT:
>grey hair inspo thread
>everybody is talking about something else else

I'd be more concerned about the receding hairline because nobody cares about grey hair but balding is a death sentence to your looks. Are you on finasteride yet?

OP here..
About 2-3 minths ago I posted a different pic of me on this board asking if I should cut my hair or keep it long..
I was told by almost everybody here that i can pull off the man bun nicely and it fits me ..
Basically yall agreed i should keep wearing it like this.

Now im not saying I need you to tell me what to do.. its just that you guys seem to be very inconsistent in your opinions :)

btw. my hairline is not receeding. It just stays like that. Its been like that ever since I remember. Im not going bald.

heres maybe a better pic

dont worry about it

grey hair looks great dud, I have pitch black hair and every frey hair is very visible and love them, im 29

I'm 29 and I look very much like you, except for the hair type. (mine is thicker and wavy) Always had 1 o 2 grey hairs and since I turned 24-25 I got more and more., so a short hair cut worked for me, also for my beard I keep it trimmed with a nÂș6, those long curly grey hairs are very hard to keep in line. I'm still trying to manage a viking type of beard, thou

first time posting, i'm 23 this was a picture i took before i went to the local barber to get a haircut for a job interview. it's literally nothing, sometimes i worry but for the most part fuck it.

>Grey hair boohoo
Fuck you, I'm 27, my hair reaches my back and it's starting to thing from the crown. I would take gray hair over male pattern baldness any day.

go bald, skin head core

Shinji?

>its just that you guys seem to be very inconsistent in your opinions :)
yeah almost as if Veeky Forums is more than one person
you don't need to defend yourself so urgently

I'm losing the pigment in my hair but only in one patch at the front due to a genetic mutation.

Girls love it. Why worry about things outside your control senpai? Just live.

>uploads screenshot instead of image

Just be grateful youre not a balding numale.