go barefoot everywhere so you can get some blisters
Get angry at fast food staff and make their shitty jobs even worse

be thin
wear summer dresses
go to church

this one OP, be the original one of your friends

kek

Loose linen pants and shirts.

Go for a tanktop or sleeveless blouse and shorts. Tie a light, breathable longsleeve shirt around your waist.
>pic related
Layering doesn't always mean overheating yourself. :)

holy shit i have that shirt
except i got it from a thriftstore

This look is kind of dated

best I could think of off the top of my head that'd let OP keep the comfort of her layers.

I'm no modern expert lol

Glorious sun dresses

Gotcha.

Current style is more focused on tight fitting tops that show midriff. Half tops, crop tops, halter tops, sports bras, bikini tops, etc... with a loose/baggy or flowing skirts and pants but tight pants or shorts can still look decent as well.

I also see a lot of sheer tops and shirts with really deep necks lines.

@OP It's all about midriff this year.

>mfw Veeky Forums fags think church going girls are all the wholesome, nice 50s poster girls
Literally every girl I know who goes to church is either a bit of a prude or a roastie who will play liek any other girl would

Interesting!
So, something like pic related?

I've also seen some people matching denim vests and jackets with crop tops. Is that generally acceptable?

god damn skye looks hot as fuck in this picture

Yep that's great. The tops are usually tighter but if you're in a more conservative area then it's probably easier to wear that.

>I've also seen some people matching denim vests and jackets with crop tops. Is that generally acceptable?

I haven't seen many denim jackets but it can work as something to wear at night. Just like you said, wear it over your crop top. so go for it.

These photos are terrible, even as inspo, don't take anything from these.

Listening to my grandma and her sister last night, /pol/tards probably like the idea that there'll be someone who stays with them even though they're insufferable human beings

They also think they can convince those women to become gestation machines for the Master Race

shorts and a shirt, literally that easy

also that pic
>muh dick

>women's "fashion"
just show your tits and ass retard, nobody gives a fuck anymore. You don't need to feign modesty in this day and age because it's socially acceptable to be a fucking slut, so just show your good parts and be done with it.

WEAR SKIRTS AND SANDALS AND DRESSES AND BE CUTE

but i don't want to look like a doublefended scrotum

From what i've seen it's "Fucking lazy whore doesn't even want 7 pureblood children!" and for whatever reason girls eat that up.

>dressing for other people

>"Fucking lazy whore doesn't even want 7 pureblood children!" and for whatever reason girls eat that up.

Girls absolutely do not eat this up.