Dress nicely, still virgin

>dress nicely everyday (picrelated)
>wealthy, and drive a nice car.
>have a tag Heuer watch.
>shower everyday groom ect ect
>still a kissless handholdless virgin at 22 years old.

Explain Veeky Forums

Shit social skill?

if that's how you dress i think most normal people would not approach you in any way

you look like a douche, you probably act like one.

generic, i avoid that exact look because it's uninspired and boring.

Why not? I thought people liked well dressed people.

Tag Heuer is exactly what I would expect an untouched virgin to own

no need for the question mark

daddys money aint cool

There's well dressed, there's overdressed and then there's douches who tries to be prep

they're afraid of you, you try too much

Depends my dude. Do you try to talk to females, go out to social events or clubs? Not just about the Veeky Forums lifestyle.

There's for yourself and then there's dressing to manipulate how people perceive you. You're lack of style shows it's the latter.

You look like "the rich kid" from any high school sitcom.

You sound like the next Elliot Rodger

this 100%hire a hooker before you shoot up any frat, user

I'm somewhat attractive (7.5/10) and effay, grills approach me sometimes, but I'm too autistic to say more than a few words, sometimes I can't even keep eye contact. How do I stop this?

You'll regret what you said.

just buzz and don't use meme humor irl

W E W

*Dressing for yourself then* Forgot to look it over before posting. Regardless, attitude is most of the reason, I guarantee it. Any jackass can throw on a jacket and shirt and think it's stylish. But something with a few accessorizes and color will show otherwise. Women are particularly good at spotting fakers.

This.

People can spot a tryhard from a mile away and you definitely look like one. I'd avoid you at a party. Also, nobody owes you shit just because you think you've got money/style.

Sry senpai but i just get a psycho vibe from these pictures

you look like someone who thinks is the shit in everything you do. but you are only a faggot who is hated by everyone

you look like a creepy entitled white boy 0/10

Nice clothes don't make up for a lack of personality.

do people still ask you about the girl you raped behind a dumpster

You look fine desu, try some online dating friendo, finding bitches irl is hard

T. Pedro

>dress nicely

LOL I beg to differ.

Are you norwegian? Do I know you?

I'm American.

This is what I was going to post.

Ah I guess all pasty white boys look alike

I Should've known Veeky Forums wouldn't be able to appreciate true style. Keep wearing your dresses and dumb nig nog shoes made in China.

Ah, I guess smelly shitskins are all poor and dumb even online.

Somehow you look a little bit like father john misty.

It's almost like you need a personality

As a 27 year old you would be ASTONISHED to know how many of your female friends and even crushes are still virgins. It's like being a republican when you're young.

Hide it from everyone

Your clothing doesn't mean shit, women want men with a great sense of personality.
This is not great.
I rather take those comments and laugh desu.
hell user
>be me, 21
>spent high school with no fashion sense
>converses every day with matching shirt and jeans
>that's right, breaking a major Veeky Forums rule at the time
>I was a shy person with a stuttering problem but give no fucks
>I would go up to girls and many would find my stutter and shyness adorable.
>I cared for many of them and if they needed help or comfort. I'll be happy to oblige.
>Ending up dating 4 girls and having one real relationship climbing out of school.
>From that point, I wanted to change my style, not because to make girls think I'm god tier
>But to make myself feel good and see what clothing actually does suit me.
>my grandpa died and he left several of his vintage clothing, unused
>decide to rock his style in honor
>from their I still hang with many of my chick friends
> I always try to be nice and always understand their issues and what they are going through.
>I don't drive (live in NJ)
>middle-class user
>not having the greatest family but we always manage to show love to each other.
>you don't need a lot to make someone like you
Maybe show a bit less hostility and women would be happy approaching you.

Barely any females in the U.S are virgins past freshman year of college. Only ones that are virgins are super religious and hideously deformed. The % of virgin females that are a 6/10 + and not super religious is probably around 3% at my age.

I'm telling you from personal experience they are out there. I have dated them.
These are the beautiful women you nevver see with a guy. I promise you they exist.

I swear I've seen this before

I'm not doubting their existence. It's just that they would be nearly impossible to find. Especially at a university.

Especially at a University! I'm speaking to a virgin girl RIGHT NOW that I didn't date because I was scared of it failing and people making fun of me for being an autist. Solid 8/10

I am living through you now. There are virgins there, some not even Christians. The ones you DON'T see at every party, that DON'T have a new boyfriend every week. The really beautiful ones that are perpetually single.

Think about it.

Source?

I already go on r9k daily. It's my most visited board.

who would have guessed

Look m8... ur Style would at least fit here in Europe. But that is not a positiv thing! Those things u have on would maybe looks good on me but I'm a bit older than u. Get an other haircut and more sun on ur skin. Try more streetwear and especially an other name dude... Ur still in a position to get things ends well!

go back and ask for fashion advice there
at least they won't try to help you get over that sick mentality of yours

There's a virgin thread there. Wanna move the convo Can someone tell me if this shirt is too long/fits weird? I got an old navy shirt and cut the color off just to try the band collar style out.

you're trying too hard, if you relax your shit things will flow better. that's why you see normies wearing tees, shorts and vans getting more laid than you.
what you have its called the elliot rodger syndrome

Damn image rotation.

areyou the guy with the 2 series convertible that always post on Veeky Forums?

get something newer

he posted some weeks ago too

Lmao you look like some trashy nouveau riche brat who voted for Trump. No wonder pussy avoids you like you're chlamydia

>tfw held hands and kissed today
Feels good senpai

have you ever considered that your obsession with girls' "sexual pureness" may be the reason they instinctively avoid you

You probably lack personality.
2nd'ing this

yeah 95% of college age women i know would rather die than be with a guy who looks/acts like this. for good reason lol

pencil neck

pick up a weight you fucking wimp

You seem very weak minded
Like you inherited everything you own - everything from your mommy & daddy

It's a 3 series...and it's from 2012.

your shirt and glasses are on point
BUT
your tag heuey watch is a bit small for a wrist of your girth.

Have you tried asking a girl to join you on a date of any sort?

Elliot rodgers

your house looks like shit, you're not wealthy

>He hasn't taken the asexuality pill yet
Lmaoing at your life faggot.

Ah yes because you can judge how nice a house is by just a small picture of the wall. What's wrong with my wall?

I've asked 6 girls out in my life 3 in Hs and 3 so far in college...all said no. One actually said yes in HS but she told me she "couldn't go" the day before. Feelsbadman

Ask more girls. Ask girls you're not sure you want to date. Being in the presence of another human being without feeling the pressure is something that should become natural.

I can't speak to your socialization, but judging from your photos, you're a bit of a cardboard cutout. You just look like you exist to fill a demographic gap in a classroom.

Try being yourself - and if you are, then rest assured, you will find the puss you seek one day.

Seriously just be funny, guys think it's so hard or you have to dress nice but I used to dress like shit and had pretty big gut but I could get pussy just by making people laugh. Reference something topical, make up a funny story. Social skills are like 90% of your attraction

Force yourself to do it dude just break the habit, as far as talking goes just crack jokes

>I'm American
lmao.get fucked wannabe ''white''mongrel

maybe try toning it down a bit. Wear a sport jacket with an oxford shirt and some casual trousers like jeans of chinos instead. I can get away with it because I'm older and a lawyer, but maybe you can pull it. Also that watch is super tacky and you hair looks dry af.

You look like a rapist.

americans are pig people

Dress sense has little to do with attractiveness from experience, nor does fitness. Lost my virginity to qt at my most unfit period in over a year, dressed in jeans, convos and a lumberjack shirt. Alcohol helps tho. Just go to parties/clubs and don't be standoffish or incredibly autistic and you'll do fine

>help anons of Veeky Forums I am kissless handholdless virgin at 22 years old please explain
there you go

creepy and off-putting post

your from either the south or the east coast. Try tinder and get some empero Armani shit as well as a good Parka as well as some wings horns military stuff. I feel you feel user more than you know. Solidarity.

Get a new hairstyle.
Also if you want to seem more approachable, introduce some casual clothes into your wardrobe instead of dressing like a prick.