grailed.com/listings/2287464-Falcon-Garments-Black-Lamb-DR3-Sz--49
grailed.com/scarth23
grailed.com/users/229374-appleman/wardrobe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

grailed.com/gillmatic

A.P.C.
Carhartt WIP
Norse Projects

Many more. Send offers, moving and looking to get rid of this stuff. Follow me while you're at it. Discount to those willing to go right through PP, [email protected], hmu.

no one wants to buy your shit for fucks sake
there's a reason as to why you have to spam your grailed profile here, take the hint you stupid chink

why are you so angry
you don't have sex very often, do you
let the guy sell his stuff, you don't like it but someone else might

don't be so hard on the guy. these threads don't move like they used to

weren't you the user who said that you're looking for the ulrich sweat ss in L? i have one that's BNWT if you're interested

Relax my guy. This thread wasn't harming you. Also, I'm as white as they come, but stay ass blasted.

These threads and Grailed as a whole are dead, let's be serious. But yeah it was me looking for the large, but I don't love the t-shirt enough to buy it again without moving my medium. Thanks though.

grailed.com/marathon1122

APC x William Lockie
T by Alexander Wang
Band of Outsiders
Rag & Bone
Palladium

Pls buy

Selling a RWB tee and a Supreme x Undercover Anarchy L/S, message me and say you're from Veeky Forums and i'll accept a $10 off offer

RBW* also heres the supreme tee

Veeky Forums is literally fucking l.eddit now
back in the day this dumb cunt would have got cyber bullied so bad he'd star in the next season of 13 reasons why i'm a cunt but now he has his own fanbase of 12 year old dickheads instead

here's a thought m8
form a bonfire out of all your clothes, make a crucifix out of your mum's dildos, chuck it in the middle of the inferno and strap yourself to it you utterly disgusting waste of life

Hahahahaha

Wew lads

This is one insecure fella

grailed.com/listings/2258361
Only listing I have :/

i mean i can pick on him if you want me to. he has basic stuff that is too typical and too close to the original price and that's why he has trouble selling it. i don't think he's chinese though, the sizes are too big

grailed.com/wizrad
just put these ann d pants and adidas lab84 technical hardshell up fo' grabs
get your avant garde or techwear fix now!
also some rick and damir doma for sale

grailed.com/listings/2287464-Falcon-Garments-Black-Lamb-DR3-Sz--49

Send me an offer for $500 and mention Veeky Forums and it's yours ($550 outside U.S.)

ily guys :)

that's pretty nice. if i thought i could pull off a leather jacket i would totally cop

grailed.com/scarth23

You can pull anything off user just believe in yourself and cop for a steal :)

grailed.com/users/229374-appleman/wardrobe

someone by my guldi boots
my bape flannel and my nwt dries pants ss2015 and if your fat my stone island shadow project pants. Also will post nom de Gerrie and kolor later today

it must be exhausting getting this upset over nothing

you have no idea what it's like to be a genius surrounded by you people

>i-i'm not from l.eddit
>can't even format a post properly
sad!

bum

do you guys use ebay a lot? i only prefer grailed because of the search function being cleaner