- Why you shouldn't use ordinary soap on your face
- How to improve your skin tone through diet
- Studies on how diary and sugars create acne
- How your skin is affected by sleep, sun, skincare ingredients

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B003O3YXDK/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza?th=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B003JSEGNC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, I just started using Tretinoin last night. A few minutes after I applied it to my face I got some an itchy feeling, a normal reaction from what I've read. Was expecting to wake up with some irritation and peeling skin but nope. Everything was fine, except maybe my skin was a bit oilier than usual. Is this normal? I'm afraid it won't work if I can keep this going.

I currently use cetaphil gentle cleanser followed by witch hazel and cerave lotion when I'm out of the shower, but I was wondering what I should use between the cleanser and getting out of the shower.

Would something like this work well? amazon.com/gp/product/B003O3YXDK/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza?th=1

I also was given this fancier looking cleanser as a gift and was wondering if it could fit into the routine or replace the cetaphil one?

Thanks guys

damn, here is the other cleanser.

amazon.com/gp/product/B003JSEGNC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

why do i have to need to care for your skin anyway if your just gonna fuck it up with cremes and lotions?

Whats a good toner that will at least give the appearance that I have huge pores?

Why would you want that?

>if your just gonna fuck it up with cremes and lotions?

What?

Is there any way to lighten my skin without spending a fortune on brightening creams for the rest of my life?

bleach

Talcum.

>cleansed, sacylic acid wash, toned and moisturised twice daily for at least 2 years now
>still shit skin

Why bother

is using moisturizer as an aftershave retarded ? should I even bother with an aftershave if my moisturizer soothes/remoisturizes me adequately?

have you tried benzoyl peroxide? Have you tried doing your routine only once a day? Have you tried multiple creams and have seen what works for you?

I think you wasted two years user.

Is skipping moisturizer in the morning an option to reduce oily skin? My cheeks are kinda dry but t-zone is super oily

>use quality skin (La Roche Posay, Avène) products for a week to see if i can notice any improvement
>get acne as a result
>don't use anything for a week
>no acne

???

a week is a bit too short time to see any noticeable difference

but those things aren't supposed to reduce acne afaik

How do you effectively treat back acne.

I use SA body wash and dont touch my back, what else could I do? It hurts to laydown on hard surfaces on my back.

Anyone?

look at the color of your scalp, that's the lightest you can safely make your skin afaik. If you're trying to go lighter I than that you have to bleach your skin which I don't know how to do safely. Apply sunscreen religiously(every day, and reapply). If you did nothing else, this would work just fine. If you want to speed up the process use an aha like the ordinary's glycolic toner. Basically, just never tan and let your skin shed off the dark skin.

>awful back acne
what do

I had a dream my life would be
so different from this hell I'm living
so different now from what it seems
Now life has killed the dream
I dreamed

how do I get rid of facial redness
It makes me look like 20 years older than I actually am

Does anyone here know they best remedies for a very dry scalp? Everytime I mess with hair, flakes can start falling

I've heard coconut oil helps and sulfates are bad. What shampoo and conditioner do you guys recommend for a dry scalp?

Coconut oil is shit, it'll make your scalp even more dry. Most oils will. Get a leave in conditioner or a anti-dandruff shampoo (t-gel).

THIS

Thoughts on laser for acne scar removal?
I still have red marks from cysts I had on my face late last year

in the same situation user
i can really do is use lotion and sunscreen

bump to keep the thread alive

allergic to benzoyl peroxide, what do?

Guys, this is my cheek. It has been like this since I remember.
Someone with the same problem ?
Should I just use moisturizer ?
Some user said I was fucked, is it true ?

Forgot picture

Other cheek

really cant understand your problem from these photos

I'm pale and those red spots in mi cheeks stand out.
Also, it feels rough to the touch

Anyone here take Beta Carotene, and Astaxanthin for better coloured skin? My skin is quite pasty, and even though I've been tanning, although darker, it still doesn't have that extra colour that comes from these nutrients. I know you can get them from foods like carrots, sweet potatoes, and a lot of red sea food like salmon and lobster, but taking the supplements will make it easier.

Pic related