WAKE ME UP

I'm drowning in 45K of student debt for a Media and Political Science double major.

Am I fucked and if not, what are my realistic options here?

politician staff, isn't that the plan of u'r double major all along?

Ideally, yes. But it's a niche job that only pops up once in a while. I am anti-social and student politicians almost gave me an aneurism. As a result, I did no networking or extracurricular engagement.

>media and political science double major

how high were you when you decided to major in two of the most useless degrees?

why the fuck did you do a degree that literally depends on your ability to network??

"Networking" is a meme. You see a job advertised, you apply for it. Period.

Not in over saturated jobmarkets desu.

Is there anything that isn't saturated? In fact, Law, Business/Acturarial, Science/s are more saturated than PoliSci. Media as well is a step above performing arts / Film degrees.

Are you shitting me?

Ofcourse there is. Are you kidding me?

what? you can't be serious dude

Samefag. Get a life.

Hate to break it to you buddy, but PoliSci and Media are about on the same level as level arts/films.

I'll make it. I'm going to make it big time and show you, clerk-worshipping fuck-face.

I hope you do. Good luck man.

ITT: trolls trolling trolls

Income based repayment. Pay $25 for 20 years and it wipes. What are yuo talking about drowning?

Get a job. Thats only like 400 a month in payments dude

$10,000/wk in Alaska
#yolo

Nobody can actually be this retarded. I don't want to believe it.

Well you can live your whole life on IBR and never pay the debt.

But the moment your income exceeds the total amount of the debt you'll have to start paying on it.

So are you fucked? No. But if you ever do "make it" you spend a lot of your money on that debt.

Hopefully the dems fix this fucked situation.

Yeh man because the dems dont answer to the same lobbyists as the republicans