Sneakers General

Discuss sneaker news, ask questions, get advice etc.

WHERE THE FUCK DO I BUY THESE IN EUROPE?

IM NOT GONNA ASK AGAIN

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I have a question if anyone knows. I'm looking into finally getting a pair of Jordan 1's. Looking at 1's today I noticed something--that the "Shattered Backboard" 1's are made of a very supple, nice quality leather. The other 1's at the shop were very plasticky. Are there any other releases with the leather quality of Shattered Backboards? I'd rather get another colorway.

these are just worse reeboks desu

your mom is just a worse Courtney Love

I'm thinking about these. Thoughts?

Would not cop. Avoid red sneakers.

Anyone can identify what shoes these are? All I know is it's Nike air acg escape, but how can I find them?

too red

How hard is to clean the chuks II?

Thinking of coping a pair for summer

You mean you found the shattered backboards sitting somewhere? Those are so clean, the colourway is beautiful
It's a shame the leather quality varies so much. Don't know why they can't keep it consistant
I hear the breds are nice and you can luck out on the royals (leather quality varied across pairs).

Been thinking of copping pic related. Grey looks a bit beige-ish in the pics but it's a different shade irl. More of a cooler shade of grey
Also waiting for a retro of the shadow 1's

>made in china shit
>waaah quality varies so much it feels like plastic

No shit

Stop buying hypebeast shit and get some made in Murrica NBs

C/N?

Your iphone was also made in China. Doesn't mean it's a piece of shit.

Piss off tbqh m8.

Go for it, I had some back in the day and they were wonderful

Is it worth trying to sell supras anymore? I have a pair in brand new condition that I just don't wear at all

Remember when supra was cool.

yes, yes it does

>tfw sold out everywhere
nb 997.5. Also cant find nice grey 998 either. Year ago both were available. Maybe I'll try again in the fall.

Rick Owens geobaskets have been a goal of mine for years. Now I finally graduated and have a real job, I can afford them. But I'm having second thoughts. They are an incredibly bulky shoe and they might possibly look ridiculous in real life. Anyone have experience with them?

How does suede hold up in rain? I kinda want suede shoes. Would I just have to scotch guard them all the time?

It holds up well, just takes a day to dry

If I pay $150 for a shoe I expect the quality to be good no matter where it's made
Made in asia doesn't nessesarily mean it has to be bad quality
Also Jordans aren't "hypebeast shit"
fuck off

They're not exactly made for rainy weather
I have two pairs of suede shoes I wear as beaters and I don't mind bad weather, but I definitely wouldn't wear them when it's pouring rain
Jason Markk repel spray has kept them in good condition, and I do clean them often
Depends on the quality of the suede tho

what style do you usually wear? What shoe size/height are you?

I'm 5'10" and my shoe size is about 9.5, sometimes 9.

I have a relaxed/chill style with looser fit clothes most of the time. I like to wear dark colors in the winter.

Thoughts?

They grew on me fast, but the pricepoint is just fucking ridiculous
Would probably cop if they were around 130-150€

the hype made me pretty damn interested in these but in the end they're not anywhere near as comfortable as ultraboost, while at the price of that tacky sole

ugly

Get short tongues or none at all

I've been wanting a pair of Gel Lytes to wear as beaters. These look like nice for the summer and spring but I have some questions:

Are these versatile shoes? They aren't white, they're a light mint color (colorway is called Birch but looks greenish to me).

Could I dress basic and wear these with shorts or would it look stupid? I live in the bay area silicon valley where grown men wear ugly ass running shoes (the sparkly rainbow Asics) with formal clothing because it's comfortable but I don't know if it's like that in other big cities.

What color options do I have with these?
Any thoughts appreciated because I love the shoes but don't want to look like a clown idiot, or spend money on shoes I'll never wear.

On plan on buying a nicer pair of shoes to wear with shorts (boat shoes, most likely) and have these for when I'm going to be walking around, running errands or just hanging out.

don't buy these they're great

give me some raf velcro high inspo

What do you guys think about Black AF1's? And just dailying them with black skinnys or something?

What are the best beater sneakers for the summer? I'm afraid of getting some of my shit dirty.

>I let the internet tell me what to wear

When is cuckdidas finally gonna die?
I'm tired of seeing the military green hoodies/joggers/adidas combo.

>I hate things that are popular t. Levis and reebok

Get your own fucking opinions you pretentious cunt

that sole is fucking squeaky and feels like you're walking on a board.

>2017
>nike still doesn't do exclusively top loaded air units

what the fuck is wrong with nike? they could have done that same amount of air, but a real outsole and made it top loaded and it would have been the greatest shoe of all time.

Never owned Levi's or reeboks.
But I'm sure you dick rode that hype as well.

There's a difference between liking something that happens to be popular and dick riding hype

There's a difference between not liking something that's popular and being an autist who hates things because they're popular

You are the latter, go kill yourself you dumbass hipster.

Copped these for 30 shipped, did i do good?

>an insane amount of people all dressing very similarly and buying shoes just because Kanye
>that's not dick riding that's being a patron of the fashion arts and a connoisseur
>asking you hypebeast dick riders when the next scheduled hype dick riding session is gonna happen so I can anticipate something other than Kanye clones
>hipster
Ok nigger

Who the fuck are you replying to because that has nothing to do with what I said

>n*gger

Oh so you are actually retarded

gotta go fast

red sneakers make monochrome fits pop but they are not flexible enough to wear often

I think Geos are dope but I also think they are hard to pull off. As you're average height with smaller feet you might not look super cringe Sideshow Bob -core. I'd say go for it if you really like them and you're confident you can make it work. I do think a lot of people regret Geos and Ramones though.

Pretty ugly. They look too overtly like they're for athletic purposes and not for casual wear. You'd look pretty silly going to a bar or something wearing those.

I might try wearing them with some biker joggers.

I personally don't the silhouette on AF1s. The sole is really chunky and yeah I don't know... I'd try a black Dunk/SB instead. But if you like AF1s you can't really go wrong with "muh black on black" regardless.

Onitsuka Tigers?

Admittedly I was thinking about getting Red October Dunks but I stopped myself.

m8 you're insufferable.

What do you guys think about these memes. I have a chance to cop in my size for a pretty good price.

a good price is one dollar.

>Going on vacation this summer to Montreal
>Need comfortable shoes for walking around the city
>Preferably low top because I'll be wearing shorts and light colored because it's hot
Suggestions?

Onitsuka Tigers

get all black J1s instead desu

I wear them as beaters. they're my work shoes too

Opinions?

I recently got these but kinda wanna sell. They only look decent with joggers or pinrolled jeans but I hate doing that and can't find any joggers that fit my lanky ass. People also keep asking if they are yeezys.

I want something a bit more subtle that looks decent with jeans/chinos but is also sporty enough to run in. I also live in a very rainy place so I want something that will do fine in that environment. I'm considering UB's but don't know how they would fare here. Any suggestions?

What do you guys think of this? Would you cop or not?

wear is here?

PNW

Penis Not Welcome?

Diadoras are dank but that colorway is limited and like $700 online.

Pacific Northwest but that too. Since posting I've decided to just get some vintage beater. Thinking Reebok Club C's. I wish those off-white ones were still available. Anything similar?

Ewing 33 Hi

Fila M Squad

ugly. get these instead

I like the Gel Lites but the split tongue ruins them.

nigger, those are definitely not greenish, looks like dirty pale pink

they're goat, i have the mids, but i'll be getting the lows too later for fall

there are quite a few Nikes i like in all black, for instance pic related

are these a decent colorway or should i just get the generic white ones with green stitching?

Nice color, but that heel looks like ass

not a fan of that tab, the vintage look sole is good though

Honestly the yeezy one is the worst yeezy in my opinion. They look cheap and clunky
How much is the "pretty good price"?

I think they're interesting. Not too out there, but definitely something that looks unique.
Wouldn't cop that cw tho.

Iphones are fucking trash

$450.
Main flaws are some scuffing to the white on the side and some wear on the leather on the upper, from where they've been pulled on.

woah my dudes

Actually I don't like them, pretty inconsistent

i want somethings thats as comfortable as those autistic new balances but not as autistic

Were these a mistake?

flashy but might be able to make it work?

They would be dope without FOUR damn logos per shoe.

jesus christ

Tuck jeans into them or wear ankle hemmed ones over them. They are really versatile sneakers for avantgard-ish designer.

Visvim boots are made in China too. Wanna tell me they are shitty quality?

see:
you won't find a comfier pair of shoes anywhere.

There are released in a few stores this weekend again.

Gonna buy Nike SB. Which one will be the best looking if I'm a 176cm/60kg thin manlet (for black slim jeans)?

Can someone redpill me on Diadoras? been on here for years and never heard about them. i've also never seen anyone wearing them in nor Cal.

just checked out their website and they look great. worth the $250?

Gonna cop these. Where all my boost haters at?

Boost is fine, I'm just not feeling that colorway at all

yea the colorway looks like a cod mw2 gun skin not great at all, but boost is good

Look pretty dope 2bh

My 2 most recent purchases

They become mush. Not good for rain at all.

Are you actually fucking retarded?

Chinos with sneakers lol ok trashbag

Stop trolling faggot

lmao who wants to wear these monstrosities unironically tho

lmao'ing my ass off trying to picture what kind of Veeky Forumsggot autist would rock these

Jordans are the definition of hypebeast you shit dick

Jordans predate hypebeast

These ignorant newfags need to stop

I fuck with them but pulling them off might be hard, would be interesting to see if I could flip them tho. Probably end up keeping them