HAIR INSPO THREAD

Okay faggets let's get this one going, I'm gonna bump up pics off of my Veeky Forums folder.

Getting a haircut tomorrow and would like to get some hair inspo, wanna go from medium sized haircut to a shorter one since my nose is fucking big and with slicked back haircut it looks like shit from sides, press F to pay some respek to my name.

LET'S GO WITH THE THREAD BOIS!

Bump #1

Bump #2

Bump #3 (1/2)

Bump #4 (2/2)

Bump #5

Bump #6

Bump #7

Bump #8

Bump #9

Finally someone contributed to the thread, respek my dude.

I'm currently rocking this cut, might be of your taste

Doubted between that one and this one

Bump #10

Actually a great haircut, might give it a try.

All of those haircuts work only if you have a model tier face. Otherwise you'll just look like a tryhard

Bump #11

Give me something else, all these haircuts look the same anyway, slicked back or side parted slick back.

^
Meanwhile clean-cut is a safe choice that never goes out of style

You'll have to give a face pic if you want accurate recommendations.

I'll bump with what I've been thinking about getting, can I get yalls opinions and recommendations?

Problem is I have a baby face so everything I like looks so try hard. I have really thick longer hair so I was thinking about the middle cut in this pic

The middle one looks so 2012

That's actually a very good haircut if you have curly hair, looks great.

How do I achieve this?

Don't cut your hair, slick the front side towards back when blowdrying your hair, and blow the back hair at the neck level from back to front.

Don't really have curly hair but if I get it cut do you think I can still pull it off? Also I'm open to suggestions

Been rocking a Leo since Dec but it's a bitch to dry and style every time. Is this an effay cut?

those are some nice dick sucking lips

so fucking uninspired

what should i change?

your face. you look 15.

great lesbo cut

post your face

The cut in your picture looks proper, but you've to be certain that it suits your face, your bodily appearance.

buzz it off

How do I achieve this?

im the type of autist to actually cut his hair like a manga character.

no.

what face structure do I need to have to pull it out nicely and "naturally" (apart from being Asiatic)