Are white boy dreads Veeky Forums?

are white boy dreads Veeky Forums?

He's columbian you stupid fuck

i bet you think jews are white too huh? stop listening to rap, its killing youre brain cells kid

Celts in ancient times apparently rinsed their hair with "lime water" and it made their hair stiff and white.
If you're seriously considering dreads as a white person why not find out what you can about this and try it out?
I have never seen an example of a person doing this today.

white boy dreads are dirty by default. havent seen anyone pull it off scrim of suicide boys desu

>clearly light brown/beige skin tone
>white
pul up swervin in a cou

a white columbian you bilbo bagbins

Did your parents have any children that lived?

1488 brother - HH

Hitler is dead, dumbass. He killed heemselfs.

whats a good $80-100 bracelet to cop

No. Hes not white either

They're hard to pull off. A young Brandon Boyd looks pretty good with them I think.

Yes

>lime water
it will kill ur hair

>white boy dreads are dirty by default
You meant
>dreads are dirty by default
That's why it only suits non-whites.

a friend of mine got dreads a couple of years ago and they looked pretty good but when I got close they smelled like moldy cheese and damp basements.

Where did you get that he is Columbian?

Rin really is starting to infest this board

what about east asian boy dreads?

so what's the deal with dreads being dirty
are they rly

When did the average poster on this board become 13

Lil Pump is Cuban which in Florida is technically Blacc.

STOP MINIMIZING HIS CULTURAL HERITAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee

every thread

So will dreads

white people need to be stopped. those are fucking braids not dreads

get on my level

I didn't expect to see rin, a german rapper, here desu

I wish I could pull off dreads or something similar as a white guy
dunno why I love them, they look comfy and I love the idea of having hair that hangs around in front of your face and you can play with it

fucking thank you

Just go for it. Read up a bit on dread locking and grow your hair out. Worst cast scenario is you shave and regrow

Lil pump is absolute shit, if you listen to him you are cancer. He was a better rapper when he was 12 than he is now. Just a rap trend hopper baka

You'll look like a hippy but if you go for that style I suggest some kind of beard / goatee / mustache to go with the whole "woooah duude I surf" thing

"anything that isn't nigger is white"

lil pump is latino

only black people should get dreads

not even needed to shave, you can somewhat easily get them out again, even if they're 10+ years old

LIL PUMP MOO DEM BRICCS

You can

Just please make sure the tips arent pointed, pointed tips make them look like strings of shit