Shirts like Dis

Are shirts like this effay? Would like some looser clothes for summer. If they are effay where do you buy em?

Yeah, I was at a mall with a legit hot girl I work with and she saw a bunch of those short sleeve button shirts like in your image and was like "you should buy some of these, you'd look really good".
She apparently knows what she's talking about since her brother is gay and faggots are extremely critical of what others wear.

wow
where the fuck do you get off stereotyping gays like that?

go back to fucking /pol/ you small minded biggot

any mall shop lmao
this is like 2013 normie core

>legit hot girl
how can I tell she is a definite 5/10?

If this is normies core what shirts should I buy?

Plain colored tees/polos/button ups that go nicely with colored shorts that you own and like
Simply patterned (plaid if the colors are good, small stripes, etc) button downs that go nicely with colored shorts that you own and like

Can you post some pics of cool polos and button ups and where to buy them?

>she knows what she's talking about because her brother is gay
lmao what the fuck

I think polo shirts are really fuckin ugly

It's a button down you Midwestern cuck

But he's right though.

they've been kinda overplayed the last couple of years. I had a couple back in like 201o and my family laughed though. LOOK WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

He is pretty right man
All the faggots i know dress super well

are these actually Veeky Forums?

Um. He's right. Most fags I know dress well. It's not like he said all faggots suck.

How is this a polo you blind baboon

jus copt

That looks like it definitely is not going to fit anyone wearing it

Bump

Post fit, fag. Also these are Socal core. Most guys around where I live where these with board shorts and sandals despite being 30 miles inland and bordering the desert.

Short sleeve shirts are for bus drivers.

I recently copped a uniqlo shirt like that. 50%cotton linen mix. Perfect imo.