Post your style

old one approaching 300

Other urls found in this thread:

kommandostore.com/unissued-south-african-defense-force-nutria-short-sleeve-shirt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

template

Looks comfy but too bad the top and the jacket are too matchy imo

Jacket isn't very good looking

what do you think of le labo?

I like them alot, especially since they started in a town near me

pretty nice user :)

berlin-core

W2C trousers such as this

seems like you have good intentions but this is the most average boring shit ive ever seen
nice fit. shoes are sicc

what do you ask for in looking for these trousers?

part of me likes this but part of me thinks you are an asshole irl

I tend to wear a LOT of grey tones or black.

These are Yohji Yamamoto cropped pleats, so I suggest you use similar keywords. AMI have some that are similar and way cheaper

palewave?

Nice jacket, w2c? Is it SCRT as well?

not a fan of shoes
Interested to see how looks on body
I like

very effeminate.

which part(s) do you find effeminate?

the glasses combined with the tight pants, and to some extent the shoes.
separate they're fine. Together it starts tipping into fuckboy territory.

You're easily the most fashionable person in this thread.

>omg a female in this thread i must convince her I am a cool yet classy gentleman of fashion

Well, I'm also rich but don't care how I look
>tfw being a 28yo streamer drinking beer all the day and playing dumb games

> Assuming I'm a man
> Assuming I wasn't using my compliment to them as a way of insulting every one else in this thread
> You looking for even the slightest thing to get mad at and eventually being uable to have convosations with anyone because you are too wrapped up in "calling out beta/cuck/cancer"
> Green texting

Fuckin lighten up mate, you'll live longer. . . .sadly.

Kinda lame but this is what I feel most comfortable in.

kek, I didn't call you beta, a cuck or cancer I just pointed out you're clearly trying to suck the poster's dick by throwing compliments at them. you don't need to seek validation in a Veeky Forums thread from a random person by saying their style is le best evar

Mate schmeckt nach Wurstwasser

Aren't you busy writing a book about Custer surviving Little Bighorn?

I dont't know why but I love this kind of style...

why hello, m'lady. lovely taste in fashion you have, i must say.

New poster from Veeky Forums. How do I become less basic?

I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to drawing equipment, Idk if it's autistic or not I just like to have the best.. I'd recommend Rotring, but Moleskine not so much.

Yeah that's not very good, you really feel comfortable in leather pants with a metal choker ?

Way too loud

Weeb tee, ugly scarf, the rest is ok for some basic terrorwave thing

Now thats effay, plus these tops are arousing as fuck

Shorts are gross. Layers open possibilities, but don't work in all climates.

You get points for the NATO strap on practicality, but it won't work unless you aim to make practicality your look

Pic mostly unrelated. Lurk the inspo threads and sift through the implausible/high maintenance junk and find a style you like or can work with. Maybe 1/50 of the images in this thread also fit into a general style you can borrow from.

Thanks
>Layers open possibilities, but don't work in all climates.
Yeah, it's hot as fuck where I live.

>You get points for the NATO strap on practicality, but it won't work unless you aim to make practicality your look
What kind of strap to do you recommend for a casual summer fit?

>Shorts are gross.
Why do you think they are gross? (just curious)

It's not a scarf, it's a shemagh. There are a bunch of different ways to wear it but i usually just use it to cover my face.

I'm glad! Would you wear it yourself?

Yeah, they're my go-to's when I don't feel like dressing super feminine. My main leather jeans are actually quite comfy to wear although it's probably because i've worn them so much.

Still great.

Feels like mallgoth Riverdale.

It's the cardigan, isn't it?

Those earrings are cute, in a snakey way.

Shorts reveal the legs, and legs are not clothing and therefore not fashion. I jest slightly. Shorts are comfy and easy to wear, but they don't fit into many outfits.

For watches, metal straps or leather bands will match into an outfit the best. They've got the color and more importantly, the texture, necessary. Like I said, NATO is fine and very practical. Some fits it works, as in pic where you could get a way with the nylon. Milslurp and lunarcore/space-wave fits being the obvious stand-outs. But if there's leather (or generally denim of any kind) in the fit, it just won't work.

/g/ usually has better watch threads than Veeky Forums
They actually know what they're doing instead of just hyping the external design.

Well , call it a shemagh if you want, I said scarf because I know plenty of other words for it but I didn't knew which one was adapted. The main thing is : it doesn't fit there .

Alright yeah I guess once leather stretched it can be pretty comfy, still the overall look could be better

too quiet and boring

id on shirt?

>Shorts reveal the legs, and legs are not clothing and therefore not fashion. I jest slightly. Shorts are comfy and easy to wear, but they don't fit into many outfits.
Haha gotcha. Yeah I always wore jeans year round but now I live in Las Vegas and in the summer it's 100+ deg every day so pants or jeans are simply not an option.

>For watches, metal straps or leather bands will match into an outfit the best. They've got the color and more importantly, the texture, necessary. Like I said, NATO is fine and very practical. Some fits it works, as in pic where you could get a way with the nylon. Milslurp and lunarcore/space-wave fits being the obvious stand-outs. But if there's leather (or generally denim of any kind) in the fit, it just won't work.
Very helpful, thank you. And yeah, I frequent /g/ and sometimes lurk the watch threads. Thinking of getting a nicer watch soon (maybe a Hamilton Khaki?). How do you feel about perlon straps / when to wear them?

Do you have any suggestions for improvement? :) I'd appreciate it!

ist Wurstwasser lecker?

is this like the female version of "fedora-wear" lol?

> quiet and boring

how are those pants quiet and/or boring , exactly ? Do you want me to throw a shark hoodie over it ?

Well first if you wanna pull leather pants, I'd change for some that don't have zips on them. But if you really want some leather , it would be better to wear a leather jacket rather than pants. So if you do this you can swap the long ass jacket ( that isn't flattering I'm sure ) for a leather perfecto ( or another shape ,as you want ) , black jeans , keep the boots. For the top I'd wear something with a simpler neck. And you can keep the metal choker with this whole look.

It's definitely the cardigan. Though you're missing a red piece somewhere if it was going to be really Riverdale~

I love Etsy for weird jewelry, had to find something that matched the shoes.

Fedora-wear would fit badly and have too many layer and texture mismatches to look good, though.

they're no louder than a graphic t shirt or any other branded article of clothing. there's nothing interesting about the silhouette, texture, or use of color. if i saw you in a crowd there's absolutely nothing directing my attention towards you, you would blend right in.

maybe this would fly 5-6 years years ago. now it's just trite.

Alright it seems legit but why exactly would I want to stand out in a crowd anyway ? You're saying it like it's necessary

cringe

i bet you have small wrists

america is truly a hellscape

have fun with all those terror attacks and sharia law neighborhoods.

yeye

lol are you actually fat? can you fit a watch around your wrists?

lel, have neither of them here. fuking pig american hysterics

Looking how much you spend on your other accessories I'm surprised you have a one dollar lighter. Looking good anyway, hope you don't have ear gauges.

Shemagh's are amazing, I've kind of started to want one for the first time after they stopped being cool and popular. I'd change the color to white or black here anyway, and the joggers too for jeans.

Pretty simple but good choices colorwise. Shoes kind of stand out, maybe change for Birkenstock.

Skirt's cute with the jacket and those shirts are too sexy. Hate the watch tho and the backpack's kind of lame.

Mэд cъeби

Not sure if a school shooter or a guy who stops him.

Ear gauges are fucking nasty ewww .. Don't worry. And yeah these lighters are those who work the best for me so I stick with them. And I lose them too easily to buy a more expensive one

What's a good terror wave tee. I'm not getting a new shemagh cause I got that one from a canex on base and don't feel like getting another. Also maybe some recommendations of terror wave pants? I don't hate jeans but I don't like them all that much.

fuckboy =/= effeminate lol

the boy's I've fucked up the ass wear similar things

everyone here's so skinny, what pants do you wear?
36x32 here

basic fit
how can i improve it?

not 100% on the shoes but otherwise looks nice

Your jacket selection complicates matters, but a military-cut button-down with double breast pockets can work. Especially if it's weathered some.

kommandostore.com/unissued-south-african-defense-force-nutria-short-sleeve-shirt/
Could work, or similar.
There was a nice one in the last month, not milslurp, but from an actual company. I've unfortunately lost the URL.

what kind of fuckboys are you dealing with that are not effeminate?

Awesome thanks man

Get a watch that costs more than $10

мэд, ты oхyeл?

Where's the brown jacket from?

w2c pants?

I bet you're non white and have a small goatee or chin and mustache combo.

Do you speak a romantic language as well and wear pacco 1mil?

Guy who posted the fit here.
I get what you mean about the pants. That was the easiest image I could find of dark grey jeans. The actual pair are looser, a more comfortable cut, and reach lower on the ankle.
In terms of boots and glasses, I wasn't aware of the negative image. Do you have any non "fuckboy" brands or styles you recommend?

I like everything except those jeans

yup, although i don' think they sell it anymore. I got a medium but should have bought a small, so if you're interested in buying mine I'm open to hearing offers :)

boring but clean look

Really like that style, user

Nice aesthetic

cont.

Yeah buy another watch, accessorize...

Cool but not a fan of the jacket

Huh change those shoes

That's very good

Basic but nice, not a fan of varsity jackets

This looks like such a cute style

rate

I live in Neukölln and I feel like I see this kind of outfit a million times a day

rich nibba located, are those pants ma+

Haхyй иди, пeтyч
Блядь, oт вac нy никyдa нe yбeжaть yжe

tumblr/10
i like it tho

i would dick anyone dressed like that but stylewise it's 3/10

so true