White shoes too white :(

>Walking down a normal suburban street wearing brand new white shoes
>It is kind of late so there aren't many cars around
>A car slowly rolls by me
>It slows to a stop in the middle of the road
>Man winds down his window and sticks his upper body out
>"hey, you! You should get some dirt on those shoes, they are really distracting"
>I laugh on the outside and say "okay man" but i'm really dying on the inside
>He rolls his window back up and drives off

Has this happened to anyone else? I hate brand new white shoes and usually try to get them a little dirty as soon as I get a new pair, but that obviously didn't happen soon enough this time :(

try wearing them

Anybody who believes this is a real thing that really happened needs to stop spending so much time on the internet.

Just stop buying white shoes. Cream or light grey looks much butter.

pristine white shoes are the worst thing on earth, I honestly think less of people who wear them. whenever I buy a pair I wait for rain and then take them on a long walk through the woods.

I had a friend who thought having his white shoes pristine all the time was a good thing and couldn't be convinced otherwise.
So we stepped on his shoes to scuff them and he flipped his shit, and came back the next week with a new pair.

This happened a long time ago when I was 17. I went to a gig at a small local venue here in our city, and after the gig my white All-Stars were completely dirty. I scrubbed everything I could off from them and left them on a tub of cold-water overnight. Surely, they never recovered and they looked really dirty. Neverthless, they weren't broken or destroyed, but still my dad was hinting that I should just throw them out and get a new pair.

Do all white huaraches look good dirty?

being so insecure you have to invent a story on a japanese website to justify dirting your shoes.

Me too

This is the wrong answer

>I had a friend who thought having his white shoes pristine all the time was a good thing and couldn't be convinced otherwise
This was me until I browsed Veeky Forums and went to college. It's a black people thing

great meme

t. black guy who dont want his Jordans getting dirty

clean yo shit

that guys a weirdo ignore him lol, i do think skate/casual shoes like vans and gazelles look better beaten up while flashier sneakers like jordans should be kept clean

its happened to me too though, well sort of

>"wow user your shoes are too white"

it's kind of a tradition to step on your mates shoes over here

Are you Daniel?

Damn

they don't look good at all

have you thought about tea-staining them?

I did so with a pair of super-white vans and it came out good, just made a lot of tea with some cheap ass lipton bags and soaked the shoes till they were kinda dirty looking then skated in em - real good worn look

this