Do i look retarded?

how bad is it? my eyes are literally at a different height :/

is there surgery to fix this?

>head tilted
>my eyes aren't level
yes you are retarded

his mouth is straight. It looks like his head is tilted because of his eyes.

ya ur retarded mate

my god imagine being this insecure

no quasimodo youre gorgeous

God you look awful.
Never post yourself on the internet again you fucking freak.

I'm the same OP. Very attractive face but asymmetrical eyes. At least your eyes are the same size. In my case my lower eye is a little smaller, although people generally don't notice. I used to be really insecure about it in my teens, but I don't really care about it anymore.

You look fine, most people wouldn't have seen it unless you pointed it out
Now stop attention whoring

shiet, imagine being this ugly
I'm sorry OP, hope you're at least not a manlet

i see that you have bushy eyebrows, you might try to kinda make your eyes look level by doing each of your eyebrows different.

Everyone's face is assymetrical. You look great.

fuckin gay boy fishing for compliments.

you look like a fuckin pussy with a gayass face
I bet you don't even jelq
if I saw you IRL I could probably pin you against the wall and unload into your pathetic neg bum and it wouldn't even be gay because your already culturally and woman

It's pretty bad mate, consider suicide

lol wtf r u fishing 4 compliments

This is a bad idea. If he evened out his eyebrows, the eye height difference would be more noticable. If he leaves it like this, it just looks like his head is tilted, like one user pointed out. Even if you are a girl and try to correct it with makeup, the uneven makeup will be more noticable than if you do your makeup symmetrically.

at least your eyes aren't different sizes like mine.
can't take selfies because the flipped image would always look off.

>tfw people say i look like quasimodo

Tonifag get out

My eyes are at a different height and one is bigger than the other, why even live

Everyone has asymmetrical eyes, or more like asymmetrical faces for that matter. I wouldn't worry about it that much. I've also noticed that one of my eyes is in a more or less horizontal plane, but the other one is in a different angle, and it makes me look retarded when the sun hits me right in the face.

LOL at people who think this is anything but bait. Hint: it's super obvious bait. Everybody in this thread reevaluate yourselves

I think most people know this. They are replying because of other asymmetrical anons I guess

your hair is beautifull
and so is your skin

how do you do both?