Cop or nah? I'm 5'5 and 110lbs and I feel like they still manage to make me look fat. Second pic coming soon

Cop or nah? I'm 5'5 and 110lbs and I feel like they still manage to make me look fat. Second pic coming soon.

If nah, sneaker recs appreciated. I'm at a normie mall

>ps build the wall

Are they just too wide? Help me fa desu, you're my only hope

build the fucking wall

also I don't think they fit you well

damn you have a cute body

nice cameltoe, roastie

Cop, cutie af

Do you have any other recs for sneakers?

this face really does answer your question OP

get some reebok club cees

Are your eyes magnifying glasses

You really had to zoom for that one, creepy user

let's see it from the back

How do the shoes make you look fat? If anything , it'd be how the untucked shirt is highligting the high waisted pants that you're wearing.
Now fuck off from making your own thread.

desu I thought they looked nice at first, but the shape doesn't look that good

>3021x3727
wow u got me

You look beautiful in any cloth, lady, don't stress out about these little things. With love, user.

good poster

>You look beautiful in any cloth, lady
>with love, user

holy shit lol is this bait

>is this bait
n-no ,_,

muh dick

Okay also

I wear really ratty suede mules everyday

Should I get these instead

nah, look too wide and don't match the fit at all.

I also just want everyone to know that even though I'm a grill I'm also highly autistic and need fashion help

You have 0 taste, miss.
Just leave in your ratty shoes and look up different types of shoe styles and what would work better with the sillouette that you want to achieve.
You know, to avoid making bullshit threads like this from uncertainty.
Either shoe looks bad in quality.

Yeah, we know that. Thats why you made this attention whore thread.

LMAO
M
A
O

get sum white sneakers

>im a girl btw

i like how doing this AND not giving tits in just accepted now, truly Veeky Forums is the cuckold coven

your old ones look way better
they look like CCP lasercut leather slip-ons

That's because everyone good is gone. Its a perfect example of brain drain.

Post feet

how much would a glass of your used lukewarm bathwater run me?

>OH AND I'M A GIRL BTW

The quality of the sole and heel is way worse, and cut leather is cheap to find.
The ccp shoes are barely similar to those sad excuses of slippers.

>HEY IMA GURL (LOL) BUT IM LIKE YOU GUIZE!!!!

Those'd look good on my vestibule floor ;)
[spoiler]barbarians who wear shoes indoors need not apply[/spoiler]

Seriously though, are you referring to the sneakers when you say they make you look fat? Lmao what, women everyone

>mannish body
>cameltoe
>"i love trump haha you 4channers say stuff like that right haha"
>"oh right im a girl btw"
this board is quite shit

can you post this from behind?

it's very important for the silhouette of the shoes

At this point I just find those stereotypical posts actually being made a form of comedy and it's a positive feeling

>girl here, buzzwords. Trump and autism amiright?

You say that but you know all you want is for Veeky Forums to accept you because nobody else wants you

I mean, why would a girl with good self esteem be here anyways?

You type like babby's first week on Veeky Forums.
>normie mall
I didn't know a social public place could be anything other than normie
>build the wall
Cringe newfag

>you know all you want is for Veeky Forums to accept you because nobody else wants you
>why would a girl with good self esteem be here anyways?

Wait, are you assuming I'm OP?

Excuse me sir, but the lady demands respect. Obviously she thinks we're cool an we should accept her. Don't be Transphobic.

post an actual picture of your feet so we can decide which model/type suits you best.
i've worked as a shoe salesman for over 10 years so i'll know. your feet in a Brannock device (those metal foot measuring things) would be even better.

Your jeans are too tight.

are you a man or a woman?

i wouldn't mind struggling to pull them off if you sniff my drift

be my gf

>all these "btw am a girl xDD" losers

This is the most active thread on Veeky Forums right now for a reason. OP is goddess please reply.

she should become a trip, she would fit right in here at r/streetwear

You look really similar to my ex... a different phone case and a bit shorter hair and you guys would be identical.

actually kekd

>Need fashion help
Read the sticky
>ps build the wall
Don't bring politics in a fashion board, roastie

Post boipucci now bro

pucciiii pucci

summer

Hello

Wow, a lot has happened since I last checked this thread. 1, everyone who is calling me an attention whore/roastie for starting a faceless cop or nah thread probably has no qt gf. Prove me wrong. 2, I'm not a newfag. I'm sure I do type like an idiot, but I'm not here for the summer and I actually post on Veeky Forums semi regularly and have been on this site for at least 5 years like the rest of you losers who couldn't just quit to be an adult. 3, what about these? Cop or nah?

seriously. burn those shoes

>build the wall
lel. you live in the 19th century, right?

I don't like them, but anything is better than what you are currently wearing

>probably don't have qt gf
yeah no shit

Also I got these because of this comment, but still looking for running shoe type sneakers

what did you hope to achieve with "ps build the wall"

isn't it obvious that it is because those spic kids on the back?

>19th century
t. brainlet

>my comment caused a terrible cop

Yeah like um, wow, user is *such* a douche for saying that! Good luck getting laid XD am I right Beth, am I right Jessica?

On a more serious note, this thread isn't that bad however I would like you to post more pictures of your body and stuff

It was because of the obnoxious spic kids climbing over displays and yelling behind me, while the overweight mom sat their on her phone

Meh, I like them! I'll take a pic on later but I'm going to dinner. Velcro is coming back. But also, I have no taste so that could not be true and why I needed help in the first place

>still no feet pics

i dunno, they just looked like normal kids having an ok time in a shoe store? no reason to be upset

and the shoes in the op were totally inoffensive, as far as sneakers go. would have been fine to cop

You're not supposed to have "fun" in a shoe store + noisy kids are annoying

T. oldest sibling who's younger siblings had absolutely none of the discipline I got as a kid

you need to post barefeet so we can judge foot shape to reccomend shoes

do you have a penis?

there's a footwear general AND a c/n thread up already you real estate hogging little bitch

>Velcro is coming back
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

please be in NYC

>men's footwear thread
>c/n thread but no recommendations for women's sneakers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

S-stop laughing...

do you have a penis?

why are the back pockets on the front of your jeans?

cop, now post tits

be my gf

Wait a second, what size are your feet?

Take the shoes off and post a pic

No unfortunately
This is why I needed help in the first place

I mean, they're not bad. They're just Stacey af. Is that the look you're going for?

They didn't have my size

How was that post r9k-tier in any way?

Even the usage of the r9k slang works completely in this instance without any unrelated connotations of robotica.

he Boot Too Big For he Gotdamn Feet

To the people here who still care about fashion: does this work as a dinner fit? I'm general you guys don't like the shoes, but does this work together?

Ah, sorry it came out sideways.

Iron that shirt and wear some looser pants.

looks good to me

The iron is heating up as we speak!

i'm glad you posted your face, now we know you're unattractive

oh that shirt is way too big on you btw. but who cares, the shoes are shit and your face is shit. why not wear a shit shirt too

Drop the shirt, it's not the right kind of loose for those jeans

nice lips

You missed out on a perfect chance to ask her what she's wearing under it

T. text pervert pro