foodiefiasco.com/instant-low-calorie-coconut-butter/
foodiefiasco.com/homemade-healthy-barbecue-sauce/
omnomally.com/2013/02/09/mixed-berry-mousse/
cooktoria.com/recipe/creamy-cucumber-radish-salad/
healthyaperture.com/blog/post/cottage-cheese-egg-salad
healthyaperture.com/author/theskinnyfork
greatist.com/health/100-calorie-snacks
chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2016/08/22/banana-ice-cream-healthy/
healthyindulgences.net/2008/08/low-carb-low-fat-ice-cream-with-a-secret-ingredient-shh/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/08/healthy-desserts-low-calorie-yay_n_5946746.html
greatist.com/health/88-unexpected-snacks-under-100-calories
pastebin.com/1pWJCQ7H
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>escafrisky

what the fuck do I wear as a 6'4", 140lbs stick? ever since I started shedding weight I find that everything looks stupid on me, I'm either literally auschwitz-tier or obviously drowning in my clothes. I can't seem to find any solid middle ground

5'11" 300lbs

is this fixable or do i an hero

definitely fixable, read the faq to get started

anyone an alcoholic here? 2 years drink every day still relatively skinny but have gained a few pounds.

thinking about switching from cider to spirits but it's so much more expensive

of course it's fixable, but it's going to take time and effort. start by cutting your most excessive carbs and walk stairs at every opportunity. two very easy, surprisingly effective steps towards losing weight. seeing progress is very good motivation, however small

fail day
* feels like fantozzi

I can't imagine drinking heavy. I have a beer a night, normally, 150-200 calories that are a waste.

Is it ok to just do long walks in addition to eating less, or will I still look like shit? 185cm 87kg at the moment.

I guess it's a good thread to ask
how do I achieve this body(I'm talking about exercise sets)? I'm 178cm 58kg

fuck forgot pic

This guys has a bmi of 16.5 or low 17's. Lose 10-20 pounds and do abs and some arms so you dont end up skinny fat

this is just diet

>Am I there yet?

this kills the person

no fucking way I'm 18,3 and I can count my ribs looking in the mirror, that guy has a slight bit of muscle on him

Post a pic if you're so sure

All body's distribute weight differently but I'm 6'1 and 125 pounds and look simmilar

n-no

diff user bit thats not 16.5...google chris froome if you want to see real sub 17

The thinner I get the more I crave peanut butter guys. I literally could not care less about peanut butter in the past but now I have at least a spoonful most days. W-whats happening.

i get roughly 1000 of calories a day from alcohol :(

holy shit, user :/

5'7 120lbs male
I feel like overweight for thinspo standards but I get called on being real skinny almost every day

this is how people mysteriously gain weight! Not just alcohol, but stuff in general has more calories than you'd guess. I had a period when I was fluctuating 5-10lbs over my ideal weight, turns out male ejaculate is kinda calorie dense:o I still enjoy myself but one guy a day now is enough - everything in moderation!

Can't undereat right now because I'm recovering from surgery and I don't want to delay my body healing. Once I'm healed up I'm gonna start cutting again. I'm collecting low calorie recipes for now.

Hey guys, new to Thinspo and need some examples of your guys diets. I try to keep things low, but never satisfied with what I eat and end up hungry.

Also, do you guys eat when you're hungry or have a fixed schedule

Hope you recover well and soon, user-- this recipe keeps me full, tho I omit the butter and oil for obvious reasons. Easy to throw in broccoli/peas/beans/cauliflower/anything and feel like you're getting away with eating a whole pan of something
I work + go to school, so I'll stay within the 100-250 range for breakfast, skip lunch, and eat when I get home. I tide myself over with coffee, energy drinks/vitamin water and pills, and if I eat the remainder of my calories when I get home it makes it easier to feel full and less likely to binge/purge.
It gets easier as you progress. It sucked to not eat lunch for the first four weeks, and then it got better to handle- I believe you user :00

as for recipes, i got a fuckton of em if anyone's interested

Post more male thinspo please?

one important thing to remember is that most of the time when you "feel hungry", you're just bored and default to eating something to get rid of that feeling. replace that by doing something you like doing, drinking water etc

i'm a student, i skip breakfast because i like waking up late and i fill a travel mug with coffee that i drink during the first class. i don't eat at school, i eat some fruit after coming back home and drink tea until it's around 5pm when i have a dinner of ~600 calories. might not work for everyone but i like it

please post some recipes

because you asked nicely

Thank you user!

>tfw I could be like this but dont have the motivation to do it
what do

minimalistbaker.com/roasted-strawberry-cheesecake-smoothie/

foodiefiasco.com/homemade-healthy-pizza-crust/
pinterest.com/pin/100064422942652343/

tastefulventure.com/slow-cooker-skinny-vegetarian-chili/

foodiefiasco.com/instant-low-calorie-coconut-butter/

foodiefiasco.com/homemade-healthy-barbecue-sauce/

omnomally.com/2013/02/09/mixed-berry-mousse/

cooktoria.com/recipe/creamy-cucumber-radish-salad/

healthyaperture.com/blog/post/cottage-cheese-egg-salad

healthyaperture.com/author/theskinnyfork

greatist.com/health/100-calorie-snacks

chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2016/08/22/banana-ice-cream-healthy/

healthyindulgences.net/2008/08/low-carb-low-fat-ice-cream-with-a-secret-ingredient-shh/

sorry for so many cottage cheese recipes, I've been looking for a way to get rid of the kind i have already because i hate the texture- more on the way i swear
no problem user :0

How do i fix being skinnyfat? I plan on starting cardio when I get my bike back from the shop, and I've been doing some Pinterest arm workouts with 3 pound weights. Should I get something heavier?

perfect physique, dang

huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/08/healthy-desserts-low-calorie-yay_n_5946746.html

greatist.com/health/88-unexpected-snacks-under-100-calories

also protein powder + egg + lil bit of sweetener makes for a great imitation cookie dough- chocolate chips are too calorific for me, so I used pretzel goldfish for a sweet salty ratio

Try some bodyweight exercises like pull ups, lunges, and push ups. If you don't have the equipment for pull ups then you could do a variation of rows that go as such:
>Get two chairs and a strong broom handle
>Place chairs a distance apart and place the broom handle on the chair seats
>Get some sort of counterbalance to make sure that the broom handle does not fall off
>Get under the handle and perform a rowing motion like pic related
Pair these with push ups in super sets and you should see some decent results.

if you flex any harder you might snap some bones

throw these recipes into a paste in or something and put a link to it in the op's pastebin

I too, partake in the use of myproana

pastebin.com/1pWJCQ7H
eh, i only use it for recipes + the occasional beauty board, otherwise it devolves into a world of adolescents i don't want to relive

No shade I've been using it for 6 years haha

These recipes are rubbish, type of shit mealcucks waste their time with.

That chili recipe has barely any fat in it and is loaded with carbs, just going to spike your insulin and leave you hungry. Not even low calorie.

i've had mono for about 5 weeks, finally going away. I've lost about 20 pounds and am trying to keep it off but i also now have the energy to eat food again, this sucks.

I added that one because there seems to be a lot of vegetarians in the thinspo community? You could easily add something like chicken or turkey for protein, and some people fair better on carbs than others.
if it doesn't work for you then don't make it, they're just suggestions

>Boyfriend asks about how much weight I'm planning to lose
>Tell him about 20 lbs higher than I actually am aiming for

Why?

Because what I told him is already underweight, and I don't want him worrying

Holy fug.

Can you been tall and still look good thin? I feel like I'm always huge no matter how little I weigh.

how tall, model height or giant? the real question is can short people be Veeky Forums

6'3. I feel like short girls can be Veeky Forums, thin looks so much better on a short girl.

I want to feel smaller, but I just feel spindly and gross and still huge.

nah I disagree. tall and thin looks great, maybe you will even get scouted!

I personally think tall and thin looks the best

There's not enough tall girl thinspo in these threads, it's always really tiny girls.

I'm trying to find a meal plan for myself, but I don't trust myself to make it myself. I feel like there's some "right" or "ideal" way to eat and I just stress myself out thinking about what I'm going to eat and just end up binging and purging junk later. Ugh. I don't know why I'm like this; it's frustrating.

This is exactly me. I just want the exact right amount of food and everything to be there for me, I get so anxious trying to make food and can't eat until I've planned out exactly what I will have the whole day.

It's really stressful.

also go vegan, the pounds will literally shed.

Should I continue to lose weight or maintain instead?

Initial goal was 50 kg. Currently about 53-54 kg. At times it feels fine like this, but at others I really want to reach that particular number. Other people tell me I look too skinny already however, even though at a BMI of about 18 I do not think I am alarmingly underweight or anything. Female by the way, apparently confuses some people.

Lose more. The ideal bmi for any female is 17-17.5. You look like a boy in that photo btw

BMI of 17 would be 51 kg for me, but that sounds like such an odd number. But 50 kg equals a BMI of 16.7, probably a bit too low for me.

I know. It is not just the photo, I think. I never had the most female body features, but after losing some weight they are even less prominent. I barely have any ass left and lost quite some fat at my waist area as well, making it look even smaller now.

unnnnghhh those veins gurl

with veins like that i might start doing heroin again

is 140lbs a good goal for 6'3?

if that is your belly that is a nice belly

dunno what to tell you about the ass tho. super skinny and no ass might be a tough one. ;E

do you lift weights? do some female routine that focuses on your thighs, glutes, and legs. you'll have to eat more to gain any muscle but it will make your ass and thighs look great and you can stay skinny, just gotta find the right food input/built muscle output

I can't imagine not wanting to look like pick related

I'm 5' 8", a dude, and I'm 140. def skinny fat at the moment, working on it.

i don't think that would be too drastic to be 6' 3" and 140 tho, the bmi is like 17.5. (I just learned that under 19 bmi is underweight, huh. I'm 21.3 which says normal but I feel v not good about my body so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is 6'3 and 145lbs

how can this look so bad, I'm confused

too fat

-15 more pounds plsss

he should be worrying

Same here. Any inspo with that height in mind. I'm Farley new to all this and I feel like shit because lanky manlet

finally checked my weight for the first time since treatment ended, dudes : ^)

i'm JUST underweight! super pleased w/myself, right on target with loss.

What kind of treatment?

your growing a fondness for peanut butter I would guess

liking new things is something that happens to most humans as they age and Is usually harmless

unless that thing happens to be heroin

I'd say you look fine as a slim-looking girl, but I can't judge solely on just a picture of a toned stomach

It's more about the feeling and general satisfaction, rather than a focus on the numbers. Don't try to obsess about it too much, you're /thinspo/ as is

Solid insertions bro.
Head over to Veeky Forums you should get swole.

Hey try biking,it burns a lot calories and can be enoyable, if you still stick to walking pick terrains with some hills

>tfw I like tall girls but I myself am a manlet
truly suffering

As a tall and skinny girl, would you date a short and skinny boy (5'7")? Asking for a friend.

>toned
are you doing that on purpose?

Length, Weight and Workout routine?

5'11 123lbs same here

and calories

are these the type of girls I can fuck if i get lean?

because that's the only inspiration I need

UNless you're a girl, that's not actually a bad weight.

I'm basically your height and could never imagine weighing that little.

188cm
115kg

*I play football, I'm a d-lineman. my coaches don't want me to lose weight, but I want to get rid of ~15kg or so