Does techwear have to be waterproof?

does techwear have to be waterproof?

no. tech wear is more about the visual style of the clothes rather than the performance aspects nowadays anyways

would the pic I posted be considered tech wear?

NOT NECESSARILY; IT DEPENDS ON THE PURPOSE OF THE GARMENT, BUT AT LEAST ALL TECHWEAR GARMENTS SHOULD BE WATER RESISTANT.

YOU ARE A MORON.

you're a dumbass.
not all tech wear is water resistant.
do you want clothes that aren't outerwear to be waterPROOF? not unless you want to sweat like a donkey

tripfags go kys

tech fleece has tech in the name though

fleece isn't water resistant tho

>not all tech wear is water resistant.

IF A GARMENT IS NOT AT LEAST WATER RESISTANT, IT IS NOT AUTHENTIC TECHWEAR.

>do you want clothes that aren't outerwear to be waterPROOF? not unless you want to sweat like a donkey

YOU DO NOT SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THE TERMS "WATERPROOF", AND "WATER RESISTANT", MEAN; THEY ARE NOT SYNONYMS.

AND?

>wearing tech fleece
what are you some kinda roadman

tell my man shut up!

" N I K E ' s " "TECHFLEECE" IS WATER RESISTANT.

Plenty of real techwear isn't water resistant. Base layers have no reason to be water resistant, since their function is wrapped up in moisture transport. Both garments are designed to keep you dry from different sources of moisture.

EVEN GARMENTS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO WICK MOISTURE SHOULD AT LEAST BE WATER RESISTANT ON THE OUTSIDE.

sauce?

Retard.

that tripfag is a retard, you can ignore him

>that tripfag is a retard

Hm, not really

Hm, quite

Is there some kind of techwear camp they send you to and brainwash you? Even Dick Ovens fanbois had more of a sense of humour about it...

Why do you type in capitals?
Most of the brands in the sticky aren't waterproof

Did he say waterproof? No, he didn't. Learn to read, dumbass.

I know, techwear idiots are the fucking worst. They just want to justify their $5000 jackets that they are full of science because they can't understand how to just look normal or good. It's pathetic really.

That's not techwear that's a tracksuit.

You could probably assemble a full tech wear fit with just Nike ACG and maybe a few off brand accessories for sub $500

I think a lot of tech wear autists are mad that their style is more affordable (accessable)

where the fuck do i buy tech wear shit nowadays

nothing looks too good