Where can I find startup companies? I design logos for small companies as a side business...

Where can I find startup companies? I design logos for small companies as a side business, but I can´t find small companies anymore. Is there any forums, groups or something like that? And yes, I have googled it already, but I didn´t find what I was looking for.

Other urls found in this thread:

angel.co/
startus.cc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show me some of your work

>Wanting to have to redo a logo 20x times because the start up changes their mind as much as I fap

You're better off using that time to learn how to program, then use your 'artistic' skills to make great apps that you can shill on Reddit.

That is why I charge on hourly rates or if they want a fixed price, the contract states that if the project takes more time than expected, I can renegotiate the price with the customer.

An hourly rate of what, $5?

Nobody is going to pay you anything worth the time famlam, let the pajeets on fiverr take the leftovers while you actually make something of yourself.

why am i even wasting my time replying without asking you basic questions

what program are you using?

It depends. Between 10 and 25€.

I use Illustrator and Photoshop.

Here is one

I'll need 20 more of those before I consider hiring you

There is couple more of those, but not twenty. If you still are interested, is there anything where I could contact you?

I would also really appreciate answer to my question, if someone knows some places I´m looking for.

OP, I might be interested. You should post an email or something

You can contact me via [email protected]

Isn't everyone doing this nowadays

I smell a Pajeet

Also interested but would only pay when I have the design I asked for, why? Because indians.

angel.co/

startus.cc/

I'm looking for a logo as a matter of fact where can I hit you up?

You can send me an email and we can discuss about details.

Thank you! That is exactly what I was looking for.

Go on Shopify' Forum

Thank you!

> 99designs.com
i have visited there for label designs, but there is also a section for logos. if you're a designer you can choose from tendered jobs in your chosen price range. you might end up doing work that doesn't get chosen though, by the looks of the jobs i've looked through, it's between 10-20 submissions, one gets chosen.
there are other sites like that too, although the names escape me.

Go to capital factorys website and look at the companies they incubated

Yeah I know those places, but all the chosen logos are made by Pajeets who use the same templates again and again.

Thank you. This is a really good Idea.