I have 10k saved up, and I need to know how I can use it to create even more. Pic unrealted

I have 10k saved up, and I need to know how I can use it to create even more. Pic unrealted

invest in memecoins

Your post contradicts itself by calling them "memecoins"
Can you give a serious answer please?

bitcoins ofc

wow, a tripfag
What is your profession?

ETHEREUM
T
H
E
R
E
U
M

Use it invest in more education & training.

Once have 100k in the bank, we can start talking about investment opportunities.

>inb4 uuh my uncle invested $5 and made 4mil

plant it and wait for a tree?

wtf do you mean "create more", what terms r you ready to accept, what loss? what calendar do you have in mind? illegal?

if you dont know what to do just go to a roulette table and get everything on red, u'll save time here

Do I really need to save up that much before I can invest and make any real return? Could OP use the 10k to make 100k?

highly recommend KNPD for long term gains

BA in economics, trustfund babby and shitposter.

>invest 100bucks in a dumb account
>3bucks go into that account every month automatically
>2%interest
>forget about it for 8years
>get 430$

everyfucking penny should be invested.

but in 8 years your $430 will only be worth about $80 present value.
and herein lies the great deception.

I envy you.

Your estimation sees kind of low.

Well while you shitpost in this thread ill give OP a good advice. Invest in an index fund.

I'll use that advice too.

np mate. Im pretty much the self-made investment god of this board.

>62 neet turd-destroyer
you sure are your levels are showing

Yo... youu tooo mate

Trading options is the best way to make a lot of money quickly. But you must know what you are doing, and you can lose it all easily as well.

Lonnie deals

Veeky Forums is such a shithole.

>Im pretty much the self-made investment god of this board.
lol

I will have about €175k in the bank next year and about €500k in 10 years due to an inheritance.

Convince me that "investing" isn't just gambling.

>how I can use it to create even more
the traditional approach is you trade.
buy low sell high. or borrow high sell it buy back low.

it also works if you lone out your money to a trader that will pay interest on it if you yourself don't know how to trade. but of course you will see less returns for your less involvement.

Stock exchange ofcourse.

Also, why is there no stock exchange sticky on this board? You'd expect there to be one...

say that to someone who did that 5years ago, 10years ago, 20, 30, 40,50.

>yfw they all will do it again without hesitation

well otherwise you lose 85% of their money so obviously you have to do it, but don't make it sound like redemption.

its true

>have 12k saved
>20% downpayment for homes im looking at is roughly 26k
>also need to save for emergency fund since the 12k is pretty much emergency fund now

when the time comes that i save around 25k, it's going to be fucking difficult for me to not just buy a house and have close to nothing in emergency fund. i hope i can survive. it's gonna drive me nuts that i could get a house right then but i wont because id be penniless

To make investing not "gambling" don't buy hoping that a stock will go up, that is a gamble. Buy something that pays a dividend, a return, interest, et cetera of some sort. You put $100 in and get $3 back every year, doesn't matter much if the stock goes up or down because you hold it, caress it, and it will pay you for the rest of your life.

Unless the company goes under that is. Investing in shares with dividends was what I was planning to do with it, but I keep hearing this 7% number on this board and that just seems ridiculously naive to me.

i do believe investing is redemption.
what do you do? hide gold between your walls?

Real estate if you don't already have a house

I think if you're smart it's not hard to buy stocks that both pay good dividends and appreciate in capital. If you aren't totally dumb it should be quite easy to buy stocks that won't go under... lol shit like proctor & gamble... 3.3% dividend return and suuuuuuuper unlikely to evaporate

I'm not going to invest in that company or anything, but I am interested in your general reasoning. Why do you think that company is a good investment?

Well it's a very non-volatile stock - they have a shit tonne of subsidiaries like Gilette, CoverGirl, et cetera. Those aren't companies that are likely to disappear because of a modern tech disruption, et cetera. They're established brands in a very slow moving market (this is called a "Cash Cow"). So, we can expect the stock value to stay put or increase. This paired with the fact that they have a consistent dividend payment you can expect to get 3% back in dividends forever.

What's important to me about dividends also, is it is CASH. It's realized value, not unrealized. So if you're 60 years old and retired, if you have a $1,000,000 portfolio that has a 4% dividend return, you get $40,000 CASH every year. So you don't need to attend to the portfolio, keep buying/selling et cetera. You just collect cash every quarter.
Sorry for ranting.

I agree about the dividends, but wouldn't it's stability make it fall under the term "defensive stock" and isn't that a bad thing? Also, if what you said was true, then why would anyone ever sell you a stock of it?

>Can you give a serious answer please?

If you want a serious answer maybe you should consider some place other than a Chinese cartoon pedopfile imageboard

Well, I guess you could call it a "defensive" stock. But is that really such a bad thing? You wont make a fortune in a year - that shouldn't be the goal. And in the instance of P&G its a gigantic company with hundreds of millions of shares. People sell all the time to realize their own profits, or they're trying to be trader-cucks like some of the people in this thread.

In your situation (I think it was you that posted), if you have 175K euros now, and you get a 4% dividend return for the next 10 years - completely ignoring capital appreciation, and everything else, you'd have 259K euros. Then you get your 500K euro inheritance. If you maintain that 4% return, your 759K would earn you 30.3K euros a year just for sitting on your ass doing nothing. Again, ignoring all capital appreciation, your other incomes, etc. OR, take the 759K euros, buy a few condos and just get free rent every month.

Again noting that if you just play the capital appreciation game, it's UNREALIZED profit. You have to sell your shares to get the profit back. Dividend is cash in your pocket just for owning.

Cocaine

10k in VTSAX.

don't necessarily have to pay 20% down. look for a first time home buyer program; my city will give you an interest free loan up to 10k to buy your first house

10k is more than enough to start a tech company:
* Sexy blog theme $50
* Logos $100
* Adsense $1k
* Review shilling $500
* Social media likes and fake company presence $100
* Monthly VPS costs $50
* Optional extras: Skype phone numbers or receptionist answering service / PO box: $250 (makes you look more professional)
* Forum advertising $250
* Development wages $1 - 5 an hour (its better if you don't outsource though since Indians fucking suck at coding and cut corners where ever they can)

Should land you your first customers and then you can turn that $10k into $100k in less than a year. Keep growing your employers, your brand, marketing budget, and client base all you'll hit 1 million in a few years.

>what is an FHA loan
Also, you will have many other costs associated with buying. Upgrades to appliances or fixing things, changing locks, moving truck or storage unit, etc.

Tell more

You're going to have to be more specific user.

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

I keep hearing that unicorns are dead now though.
What still makes you believe this is a viable option?
Have you gone through mergers yourself?