Veeky Forumst general

Can you be fat and Veeky Forums? Short and Veeky Forums? How about both? Where can I find Veeky Forumsshionable shirts and jackets in 4XL?

this is where we've gotten to, Veeky Forums. just blatant fucking bait like this

she won a yung thicc boy

Reminder girls look at girth and skin miles before length

I'm skinny as shit, but even at 9.99% BF my body still weighs 145 ottermode cause I'm big boned/framed. I remember when some bitch that my college friend just passed to me was shocked and said that it's the thiccest/biggest she's ever seen lmao, and spent a whole 5 minutes checking it out

She weirdly fucking called it a trimmer, (da fuq?) but I pounded her so hard till the morning and then she said she had work so I couldn't jizz

This isn't bait, I'm fat as fuck.

>Reminder girls look at girth and skin miles before length
What does this mean
Your whole post, I can only make out bits of what you're trying to say.
I'm pretty sure your dick looks bigger when you're thin though.

Yes

The only Veeky Forums big boy is Sam Hyde. Everyone else is disgusting

He's not even fat.

wtf that is hilarious

please bring me more black people memes

He definitely is. Maybe not in the eyes of an American

>Ricky, this isn't about getting drunk and eating chicken fingers all the time

This is it. They did it. They nearly killed Pepe in the process, but in the end Kek rewarded their boldness. Black people have pierced the ethereal veil of memes and hit post-post-post-post-irony. They are now a solid five years ahead in memery. S h a d i l a y.

biggie

>but I pounded her so hard

This is why everyone here should listen to you

>I'm pretty sure your dick looks bigger when you're thin though.

What a loser we are. Women's preferences really control how we feel about our bodies.

no; yes, but only to a point; fuck no

there's a lot of validation to found in being attractive to the opposite sex, just don't let it define your entire self worth

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

>What a loser we are. Women's preferences really control how we feel about our bodies.

Yeah, but women think they're oppressed because they're fat or their butt isn't big enough. There's guys who are into fat girls and several thousands that don't care about big butts. But if you're short, short and fat, or have a small dick women will mock you endlessly. You can't do that shit and then preach "body positivity".

i too hate the person named women

yeah I'm generalizing you know it's mostly true though

You're going to have to look like this

Would bang

not fat.

just because he's not as fat as you doesn't mean he's not fat : - )

no

Damn, why?

Girls want that Guy Fieri bod

please