New hair general

post all the hair shit here thank u have a great day

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=dylan sprouse naked&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjco4eC3PDTAhUBn5QKHVULAIQQ_AUIBigB&biw=1422&bih=776#imgrc=2DkKeWCB4INTQM:
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best products for curly/wavy hair?

how to get hair like this mans

I have curly hair that would be fluffy if I didn't fight the curls, how do I achieve hair like Harry's?

wrong pic fml

I got hair something like this. Everything's same length. It's first time Im growing my hair long, really excited to see what my hair looks like when it's 4-5 inches longer. Any tips for growing hair? Can my project fail if I shampoo it every second day, use conditioner, I dont use any hair products to style it, I dont dry it with a towel or blow dryer.

what's the most effective hair loss treatment

just let grow and don't do shit with it

Being bald, works every time.

All my life I've had really short hair. Have been growing it out recently for about 3-4 months and still don't have it at the length I need.
My hair is extremely dense and thick, brown, and fairly curly/wavy (not Jew-style tho, more Mediterranean-like).
Any tips to get my hair like Jared Padalecki in pic related?
gonna go to a hairdresser to thin my hair thinned out a bit. Since I've grown it out from a different style I'm gonna get it cut right so it works when I part it.
Does this sound like a good idea, or that it'll work? Cheers

Forgot to mention, up till now my hair's been crew cut - really short sides and back with it a little longer on top
got sick of having it for the past 8 years and wanna change things up. You guys think Jared's hair is aesthetic?

Meant for:

Advice? Any good?

i NEED to see these qt bois boipussies

Depends a lot on your age. Hard to tell with face blocked but I won't judge. I see some beard as well, which is a good sign. Also it might be hard to look casual with "multi-colour", but black/white and black/gray on manly men look amazing paired with suits/ dark or white shirts and ties. 8/10.

cool thanks. 33 but I'm told I look younger, been going grey since age 11. Always have a bit of stubble, trim one a week or so. I'll take your advice on board. Just started slicking it back so it still seems a bit high to me but I guess I'll get used to it

Apologies for the blog post

what do

shampoo less???

I really want to go real fuckin short with my hair (like 5mm) but I'm afraid of looking like an egg. Is there some way I can dip my toes in this water, so that if I look like a twat I can go back?

you could try photoshop

What hairstyle for long ass face

what should i do with my hair?????

going to the barber on Tuesday, my hair is too long and it's cut weirdly so I wanna go much shorter. what should I do?

here's what I wanted to go with since I usually get something similar. I really like the 'side parted short back and sides' look.

but your hair is pretty hot tho

I made it look a bit better for the photos but it always flops badly and looks like shit

I have thick wavy hair, how do I put more "weight" to my hair? Basically I want to smoothen the fluff

...into something more like pic related.

Could try leave in conditioner or putting a dab of styling cream in your hair while it's wet

What can I do to my hair to make it look decent?

you're kind of in luck
google.com.au/search?q=dylan sprouse naked&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjco4eC3PDTAhUBn5QKHVULAIQQ_AUIBigB&biw=1422&bih=776#imgrc=2DkKeWCB4INTQM:

shave
looks like you're going full Lynch-core which isn'tbad

the official Veeky Forums hair

can people post swarthy slicked backed hair/beard inspo?

hey Veeky Forums
does my hairstyle work with my face shae? is there anything i should fix? thanks.

Any childhood pics? I always wanted to see what a kid with greying hair looked like.

Going to the barber soon to cut my hair/beard. What should I go with for both?

undercut left long on top

either go for a lighter color or change the cut to something more japenesey/carly-rae-jepsen-esque

pic mildly related

Yeah it looks good. If you wanted to do something different you could go for a bob or something like this.

Beard looks great at that length actually

hello i'm gonna need some help folks

What haircut do I go for if I have a big head, small jaw and dark curly hair? Really struggling for options hair and almost everything I get looks like it belongs in a JUST thread.

pic related

looks like youre gaining weight ciara.. disgustin..

It looks like Oscar Wilde forgot to shower then got his ass kicked

umm. cut a lot of it

just shave the back and sides lol

too trendy come on i don't want a meme cut

This shill bot needs to be banned

How do I get this texture?

whats an effay haircut for a grill with a very round face?

whats up Daniel :)

did u... photoshop your nipple out?

buzz, the answer is always buzz

hi

dude I have hair just like this except it's an inch or two shorter and Im not balding and my hairline is not fucked up

MMMMMOOOOLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE

I've always had this hairline m8

>Hair is in that awkward period where it's too short to be considered long but too long to be considered short and you just look like a high school stoner

whats wrong with looking like a stoner?

unless you are greasy people will think you are a nicer person

unless you are actually stoned

in which case they will think you are a fuckboi and you also shouldnt be in fa

This is the GOAT hairstyle
You may not like it but this is what peak male hair performance looks like

w...

what the fuck is wrong with his eye color?

this is what peak photoshop preformance looks like

They fucked up my hair, pls help. Literally wanna kms

Should I keep growing my hair? Also, my hair is naturally straight but today I added texture.

It looks pretty fucking cool, the curls are god tier

Buzz it, it looks horrible as of now.

What are you talking about? I don't see anything weird about his eye color.

how often should i use shampoo?

>Be black
>Have locks
>Like them because I've always wanted long hair, they make me stand out a bit, tactile sensation of having hair, etc.
>They're hard to maintain; I'm looking for a job and while some people can pull them off as a professional look I'm not sure I do; constantly afraid that they smell or look messy

Redpill me on other black dude hairstyles.

I'm not gonna fall for the buzz meme, sry.

no sorry, plus by "going grey" I mean that's when I found the first, not hugely noticeable until I was 19/20

um, other hairstyles can look good too

kind of raccoon texture i would cut this
stop using shampoo, wait two weeks only washing with water, use a blow dryer. added bonus is you never have to use shampoo again
can i get another suggestion

How long should the sides be for this style?

...I mean, if I chop it off, I don't know where to go. My entire childhood was minifros and "low fade skin on the sides" because that's all military barbers can cut.

Google image search donald glover, he has a lot of great variations on a theme

Get the sides and back trimmed with scissors, wear it kinda like Harry Styles is wearing his ATM

cool thanks

How do I keep the bottom half from looking dry like it do?

I barely use shampoo (daily though but only on the roots) and condition like crazy, put leave in conditioner and de-frizz in in the mornings, but I still feel it looks dry. I need a bit of a haircut, which helps, but it's still not where I want it.

How long should the top of my hair be in order to get a 2 block cut? Sides shouldn't matter since it's essentially just a disconnected undercut right?

Stop washing and conditioning every day and comb your hair, you should probably get it trimmed up a bit. Also shave and you'll look so much better.

Looks cool, my only issue is that I can't beard like him. When he's shaved he's a five o'clock shadow from looking 14, and I shave smooth.

I have such a babby face with no facial hair though. The beard that does grow outside pic is so faintly colored that it doesn't show up, so that's really all I get to fuck with.

Am I being overly worried about getting hair greeze on my face throughout the day and making be breakout? That's the biggest reason I shampoo every day.

fucking newfags still respond to this, holy shit

Would you rather have a handsome baby face or a faggot teen face

HOOOLLLY FUCKKKKKKKK

How do I get a young leo/curtains?

I've literally never had a proper hairstyle in my life every time I had a haircut it was just cut short, so I know nothing about hair , wut do?

yes gain weight so i can creampie your fat pussy

how did he take a picture there is no camera desu

haircut, shave that ugly """beard""" and stop wearing a red shirt. That hair could look good if you did a messy bun.

coconutoil, any conditioner with argan oil osthm like that and a sensitive shampoo. a barber i have been to used a curling cream by american crew which was nice but its also kinda expensive to be using such stuff every otherday.

Whats wrong with red?

Also, I do buns quite frequently, but tying up your hair too much does damage to it. Got to let the mane breathe every so often.

Any idea on what to do with shoulder length top hair, shaved sides? I like my man bun/top knot and I'll keep it, but I got nice long hair and it'd be cool if I could do something else with it.

Been growing out my hair for a while, I'm liking it but should i keep going?

if you like it then yes

going to the barber soon, been growing out my hair and it looks like shit.
what should i do?

I know how dumb in sounds, but I really want to have hair like my nigga Yusuke. I have sort of brownish-blonde hair but I have the right facial shape to pull it off, but I just don't know how.
How should I grow it out, how should I get it cut, etc...