AUSTRALIA

>AUSTRALIA

If I could move to any city in Australia what city would be the wisest move business wise?

I want to start a new small business but I am considering a move first, IF I were to make a move I want to choose the place that is going to give the most opportunities and growth into the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay out cunt, we're fuckin full!

Are you white?

Oi cunt, I already live here but it's fucked where I live ey.

Melbourne is the best city in Australia for all purposes.

Melbourne is full of Chinese who will rip you off and Somalis who will kill you.

Well this might be strange to you Veeky Forums, but I personally think that Tasmania is ripe for investment. The property over there is cheap as fuck and strategic locations in town centers can be had for less than 100k. That's potentially quite good customer numbers as populations swell and more people move from the main land to escape the cities.

A-at least that's my plan. I've already bought property there which I'll end up legally owning in ~a month as the contract becomes valid. I'm going to build a brick and mortar business after I renovate my property which should be a nice side business.

This is my plan to be honest.

I have been thinking about Melbourne, I can potentially start in Geelong as I can live there low cost thanks to family and build up my business (it is less competitive there) and then start making the move to Melbourne (only an hour away).

However... I have heard that Geelong is dying,.

>Chinese who will rip you off
Rip me off selling what? Are they going to charge me $4 instead of $3 for my dumplings? Oh no.

>Somalis who will kill you
Yeah, no.

>I have heard that Geelong is dying,.
I have heard nothing like this.

It's definitely seen as the shitty side of Melbourne, and always has been, but i think thats bound to change.

The south eastern suburbs are worth the most at the moment. Inner north is currently picking up a lot. West is shitville.

If you could afford to move to Coburg North or around that area, it would be a much better bet than Geelong.

>The south eastern suburbs are worth the most at the moment

I seriously hope you don't mean Springvale or fucking Dandenong m8

If you're talking about Bentleigh, Murrumbeena etc, well, yeah, no shit, they've always been safe spaces for Jews and white middle class people.

Seriously though, the Sudanese and Somalis are fucking dangerous. I can confirm this.

>Rip me off selling what?

As in driving up the prices of inner city housing so that an apartment that fundamentally would be worth $100 per week becomes $300 per week.

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

>I seriously hope you don't mean Springvale or fucking Dandenong m8
Of course not. Glen Waverley is the fasting increasing suburb in terms of property value (due to Asians).

All areas around there, and closer to the city are worth a fortune, and are nice areas.

In saying that, Dandenong and Springy are all going to become nice wealthy places over the next 50 years.

>As in driving up the prices of inner city housing so that an apartment that fundamentally would be worth $100 per week becomes $300 per week.
I believe in open borders, and have no problem with this.

Melbourne is one of the nicest places in the world. You're welcome to move away if you don't like the prices.

My fsther owns a small holiday home on the geelong coast, its like 20 min out of Geelong, which put Melbourne almost 1.5 hours away.

But I could live with minimal cost and start in Geelong with the goal of moving to Melbourne.

I think I will consider this, possibly even try it for a month or two,

>Dandenong and Springy are all going to become nice wealthy places over the next 50 years.

Ha!

OP here, thoughts in Brisbane? Heard growth was good thanks to rising costs in Sydney and Melbourne.

bump

south eastern suburbs are absolute heaven to me. Sure its filled with bogans and immigrants but Id take that anyday over the faggot liberals 20 something white kids and chinks in the city

I'm a 20 something liberal white kid in Brunswick.

End yourself.

All major cities are full of hipsters and bougouis trendsetters, stick to the small towns 50kilometres [30miles] outside of them for cheaper living and suburban people. however some suburbs especially in sydney and Melbourne are fucked up.ask around about prospective towns/suburbs and we'll put you straight mate.

I'm not a hipster or a trendsetter.

I just believe in things like open borders, basic income, animal rights and so on.

I think it's sad that good liberal views are often tarnished by a bunch of hipsters/feminists running around acting like dickheads.

>open borders lmao
>basic income lmao

this is why i hate you

>Open borders
>Universal basic income

You never passed economics, did you?

Explain to me why anyone has more of a right to be in a country than anyone else.

The only people who don't want open borders are people who got lucky with the country they were born in, and don't want to actually have to work hard to have nice things.

Lazy. Selfish. Losers.

Come tell me that in 50 years when basic income is a real thing.

It's happening whether people want it or not. Automation is going to leave a large portion of the human race unemployable. Not unemployed, but UNEMLOYABLE.

Either billions of humans die from starvation, or something similar to a basic income is introduced. The latter will be the case, but it's likely going to be a rough transition, with lots of riots and violence.

Only a leftie thinks in terms of 'rights' thats where you get yourself all upset.
Basic income:we have that, but you have to have a profitable nation to be able to give money for nothing.YOU lefties want to give everyone free money and destroy the nation that provides it.

>people who cant contribute to anything are going to be given money so they can keep on living their meaningless life
i.e welfare
how is that a good thing?

I really like that plan brother! if you ever need a website I'm a freelance developer in Australia. I'll do it for a bargain :)

Cairns m8

It's necessary, and i explained why.

You don't believe in human rights?

Your mindset is 'fuck yeah, i got born into the right family! fuck everyone else! HAHAHAHA'

>introduce open borders
>immigrants flood and overwhelm the prosperous countries
>everywhere is now equally shit.
Well done.

>open borders
>universal income

How can you believe in both at the same time? Open borders will have moochers moving to the free money until it's unsustainable.

Universal income could possibly work in a well vetted and exclusive society.

Open borders is a reasonable idea if there's no tax and welfare imbalances between countries to distort where people will move.

Both ideas together are impossible. Sunshine and air is a type of universal income that people should be more grateful for.

I love this millenial intitled bullshit, millions of people starve everyday, the same will happen to you no one is going to say oh better give these people some free money so they dont die

You are the living stereotype. You're totally unrealistic and base economic decisions on feelings.

Take a quick guess what would happen to the country if 10 million indians decided to move to a country without adequate housing and similar culture. It would turn into a shithole with slums and fucked up infrastructure, people getting raped, lower working conditions, lower minimum wage, lower average IQ

>If I could move to any city in Australia what city would be the wisest move business wise?
Perth and open a plane finding business.

You have no 'right' to anything. Ta concept used to divide people onto classes easier for marxist shittalk to have more effect.

>implying Australia is full

You can't fool me, I've seen those maps.