Tfw will never have that sicc landwhale silhouette

>tfw will never have that sicc landwhale silhouette
>whyevenlive.jpeg

>be fat
>do anything

Idk man, I actually like these big boi fits. I feel like they can pull this stuff off. Women that look as fat would probably have a harder time looking Veeky Forums. For the record I'm a straight dyel.

I unironically think big fat guys look better than super buff gym guys.

Imo huge chest and arms ruin silhouettes a lot more than a large belly because the belly is centered while a buff body gives you a weird cone shape that looks like shit in any fit

And no, I'm not fat

look at the silhouette

the legs look ridiculous.

top half is okay mostly because it's an oversized tee and you can't tell how fat he is

that meme could not be less applicable. a 9gag meme went over your head in this case

weird cone like shape? look at that guy's fucking legs.

i agree being too big isn't effay but don't try to sell me fat > ripped

>can't tell how fat he is
dude he's a fucking BARREL

I honestly don't think so

yeah but due to oversized shirt you can't see his man tits or jelly doughnut gut

if huge/buff guys did this they would look better than fatass over here

great point, good thing your lazy fatass opinion doesn't count lose some weight it's for your own good. hit the gym

what is it with you and his legs?

they look bad, nothing to do with me

Nigger, I already told you I'm a manlet (5'10) dyel

i'm getting bored of these little contrarians

>what is it with you and his legs?
oh fucking open your eyes and just think for a second before disagreeing. look his legs. look at them in proportion to the rest of his body

there's a reason rules exist. YOUR BELLY ISN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE SAME RADIUS AS THE BOTTOM HALF OF YOUR BODY

>rules
>all caps
OP's pic looks fine. Fuck off with your reddit spacing.

>Fuck off with your reddit spacing.
you posted a reddit thread (on Veeky Forums mind you) accompanied by an imgur pic of a redditor in full MFA-core. you then argue with anons about how it looks fine

but i'm reddit because autism forces me to format like this? that is so orwellian and i frankly wish you could die for it

Is this all an elaborate joke that I'm missing or are people really this delusional kek

I said "OP's pic" as in I didn't start the thread. Learn to read, dipshit.
>autism
Wow, real shocker there.

>haha it's not me it's actually my roommate so direct all of your criticism at him not me haha

His shoes are pretty sick actually

Fat guys are more manly because they don't base their self worth on women's preferences

and i realized it was you. all up to speed? and i've yet to see you explain how OP's pic looks good. you have fucking nothing to say

hmm it actually looks good. plus girls like fat boys...

fat people can't layer clothing from what i can tell, I like this fit on him more so than anyone else wearing the exact same outfit but also fat people are generally gross and i can't imagine the profile looking as good

He's wearing a black shirt and sweats, idk what you want me to say. I looked at the silhouette like you said, I think he wears it well. The fact that a 300+ man can dress better than you seems to have thrown you into an autistic fit.
Also I'm not OP.

Did we just learn the word 'silhouette'?

He looks fine. Fat people have to wear something. Pretty hard to hate on a fat dude rocking a big tee, which is what they should be wearing.

Being 300+ means you're a disgusting human being and a drain on society. Why even try to dress good when everyone can see you don't care about yourself

T H I C C B O I G A N G

>SlootyBooty

Show me on the doll where the thicc boi touched you

>those dreads
What the fuck are you doing.

>400+ pounds
How would you like your heart prepared?

He's a big guy.

R\Streetwear is so fucking bad. I click on a picture that looks like utter trash expecting it to get roasted and I see the most overly positive circle-jerking in the comments.
"Wow man that custom painted kanye bear denim jacket with bleach stains looks lit"

So the same as Veeky Forums waywts basically
Absolute fucking garbage gets thousand positive (you)s

For you

uh you don't get to bring friends

>The fact that a 300+ man can dress better than you
you imply that i can't criticize him because what he's wearing is too basic. then you imply that he dresses well enough that there is no chance i could compare. and again, it's an obese redditor whose legs have the same radius as his belly. it's god awful and unoriginal on a number of levels. you wouldn't bet a dime that he looks better than anyone on this board. and yes i've seen the current state of WAYWT

he has the silhouette of a barrel. his legs look like those of a 60-year-old obese latina woman. so he chooses to wear the skinniest pants possible with an oversized shirt that is only going to put a massive amount of focus on his bottom half. look at his legs. stop thinking or responding and fucking look at that picture for 15 seconds

you need some positivity in your life desu - you canbe anything you want in this life if you work hard enough!