This is a throwback

here is my profile

I would fuck you but only in the ass

Yes you are.
this pic is creepy tho

Why creepy

In this pic specifically you're very fine, definitely attracted in a sexual way

Yes you are.

i think you're really pretty, your glasses fit you very well and your profile is perfection. You have nice hips too. I personally don't like your make up though, i find you much prettier with less make up desu and your facial expression is not that good, but i suck at selfies too so yeah.. a soft pink lipstick and some rouge would fit you well and have you thought of becoming brunette? Yeah but overall, don't worry you're pretty!!

I think this pointless attention whoring thread should just die and everyone should stop posting

Aww your comment was really sweet. Im still practicing with my makeup. Moreover, I could try to go with a darker hair colour. However, Im really do love being blonde. I'm not very photogenic nor am I good at taking selfies. I usually dont take pics of myself.

Post more fits, i would marry you, then have childs die holding your hand, anyway, post fits and pics

Best one. This makeup is good.

Relax your face yo. Arching eyebrows may show more of your eyes but it takes so much away from face.

Imagine how pathetic it would be if it was some guy that got the photos from a female facebook friend or smth. [spoiler]no im not projecting[/spoiler]

Is my butt ok?

I'm very tall for reference

Long midface

So no.

I would advise you get surgery.

What do you mean by ok? You're cute.

Also what's your snap

keep your dick in your pants

In this at this angle your face is really long but it isn't long in here or here so i think its a weird angle. Your eyes nose and eyebrows are all good, but when you take head shots your face just looks longer, try elevating the angle or finding natural light

what should i fix?

Gonna be brutally honest here everyone rates you far too high because they are thirsty beta orbiters

dont read on if you dont want tonnes of insecurities desu

firstly you have slight scleral show caused by weak bone support underneath your eyes that are recessed, severe upper eyelid exposure and you have neutral canthal tilt,

Your face is longer than ideal rather than compact and your cheekbones are only visible because you are low bodyfat they are not actually prominent. good news is as a women looks dont matter at all due to hypergamy you can get whatever man you want so dont sweat it.

id rate you a 6/10 mayble a 5.5

nevermidn i can now see you have negative canthal tilt which is in all honesty worse

your not ugly though if thats what you are worried about

i dont have week bones. I have really huge blue eyes. at least you didn't insult my nose

no more pics....i promise

are you pursing your lips? that looks stupid

i want bigger lips

You're cute and have a decent bone structure and great eyes
You just need to work on your makeup and selfie taking skills
Also what said, don't purse your lips

What size boobs?

This is how you insult girls when they ask you, right out saying they're ugly doesn't work - you have to say:
>eh, you're ok.

ugh.don't

Dont paint around your lips. Looks like you got bad chapped lips or just ate some sherbet

do some squats

thank you

oh :(

32DD

>32DD
you are very, very insecure

perky?

start squatting you'd be unreal sexy...

Forehead-chin is off. Very clear here.

Ok, but you can see forehead-chin a bit.

Angle is good here.

Meh. This Trashy lips.

Bone structure isn't great but it's ok. Face dynamics are meh. Hiding it with glasses is a good idea. Like this

I would say you're decent. 7/10 because you're White and young.

>are meh
is meh

Look. I've seen many girls like you. I don't want to come off as an asshole, but my advice is to develop a good personality.

Height? weight?

6'1 and 135 lbs.
Jealous hatter
You have zero taste. I'm pretty

What the Fuck is wrong with my butt?

Your're hot but I have absolutely no standards.

He/she just gave an honest opinion.

You're ok, but not anything special. I agree with 7/10.

What butt? Do squats. Lol jk. It's average, but yeah do squats. Also makes it more firm.

cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/how-to/a6370/squat-mistakes/

Looks A LOT better with glasses btw. Gives a nice "break" to the face. Hard to explain it in another way.

Jesus. Forehead is very large relative to the rest. You look like an ethiopian here.

How firm is it? Show close up. Bare butt. What's your daily workout schedule? It needs to be improved.

Weak chin. Have you thought about mewing?

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10

Plastic surgery is always a last option but I don't recommend it. It's cheating/false advertising desu.

I think the main problem here is low angle and improperly rotated photo.

Low angle photos will screw up your appearance, high angles will compliment your good features and slim you out.

I think, objectively, that you are good looking and that your problem is that you appear to be trying too hard in these photos.

Relax your face and own it - don't pout. Pouting will make you look insecure and people will assume you are a bimbo.

Your eyes are a very nice blue and pleasantly large, nothing wrong with your nose ( don't even really know why you mentioned it) but when you pout it draws peoples eyes downward and elongates your philtrum.

TLDR: I see nothing to be insecure about but stop pouting.

nothing wrong with it.. just noting great about it.

Got bathing suit pic?

Okay everyone who's posted so far has been at least 8/10. You all got nothing to worry about, seriously

No way id say 6..On the best day of ur life maybe a 7 you could maximize that potential by toning your arms and workout out ur ass.

Why the fuck does everyone fall for this. These pictures have been posted thousands of times and it always spawns a long ass thread

>this thread
>these replies

embarrassing.

ur on here u fag

Nothing special? You're an idiot

I have a chin. Look at my profile pic.

I have a nice body. Fuck off

Ok. Here's my take.

OP is at the upper limit of average for most things except the jaw and forehead. Nothing that really stands out, but you have nothing to be ashamed of. Do some squats like someone said.

What's wrong with my arms

Not that person, but you have to have it in the resting position. Chin is a bit weak, but it's nothing super serious.

I have a fucking defined chin. Are you people stupid? I'm done. Bye idiots

Your insults are weak fucking retars

you look like your 40 years old hahahah

you wanted this whore hahahh

....christ
I didn't say you didn't but ya like everyone is saying go workout

Not insulting you. Just being honest. I'm a scout so I'm used to being honest. Might come off as harsh.

Forehead is large relative to the rest of your face and especially your jaw & chin.

But don't worry about it too much.

Oh man am not good with emotional security please to rate this out of context pic

OMG that's so mean... but true. Feel so bad for laughing.

Its true man she looks just like my ex girlfriends mom

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.

10/10

What about my booty?

I'm not going to lie about my padding lol.

well u sound mean meany

You got good DSLs.

Did you stop midway while writing this to jerk off your micro weenie

OMG like did you read the thread? srsly you look like my aunt, but ur not even that old

>>>>squats

WHAT BOOTY

Aw thanks. Everyone else says it is ugly

babe squat please

This girl posts on /soc/ all the time.
>Polish
>6'3"
>Bipolar or something.

I personally think she's physically attractive and she has 10/10 feet, but she's very obviously batshit.

Idk why you are hating on my body. Uglier girls has posted here and have received only praise. When I post, I get heavily insulted and attacked. I know for a goddammit fact that I your insults come from a place a resentment and/ or jealous.

Lmao you really wildin if this isn't one of those "Cara DeLevigne has pointy elbows 2/10 would not bang" memes

>Bipolar or something.
your clearly a virgin.

Such a cutie

Nope sorry I'm not mad or jealous..
My ex girlfriend is actually like a hotter version of you haha

Because no man wanted me right?

Show pics.

no... because all women are bipolar this is a well known fact of any seasoned man

...what?

Le red pilled man. I tip my hat to you, sir. AWALT XD

I'm gonna cry

give me a secure line and i will

There's gotta be some schmuck in your country that will fuck you. I don't understand why you need the validation on Veeky Forums so much.

I'd cry too if i had those dead ends YIKES

You just want my contact info