Why does everyone on Veeky Forums say they are 6 feet or taller?

I'm pretty sure a lot of this people on this board are Asians and ethnic minorities. A lot of them tend to be manlets (below 5 feet and 10 inches)

> in b4 someone says being 5''10 or 5''11 is manlet status

ofc there are liars, but seems to me short people would just not post or mention their height

Black people are about 0.1 inches shorter than white Americans.

so i'm guessing this is coming from a manlet who has been made to feel insecure by all the 6 foot claims?

you must be new because the vast majority of anons here are either below 6 foot or right on the cusp. if anything it's a little surprising just how many manlets we have

and i'm 6'4

I'm 178 cm, but I live in the Netherlands so I'm far below average. It sucks.

yeah i'm 6'4" too bro feels good

i so much wanted to be taller because i was always the really short guy in basketball. but now i'd rather be 6'1 because being 6'4 makes you stand out in crowds. every single person can make eye contact with you because your head is way above the masses of manlets on the walkway

Cause tall people are more likely to post their height. Selection bias

I'm an ethnic minority but I am well above the average height for my native country at 6'. People who are interested in fashion might tend to be more secure about how they look which is easier when one is taller? idk

Yah tahts true.

lanklets always be making sure to tell everyone when they are 6 feet or taller when no one asked for it

>Why does everyone on Veeky Forums say they are 6 feet or taller?

Welcome to internet

I'm 6', pretty normal. but then again like I don't understand why guys shorter than me always are like "i wish i was tall like you" when they're out pulling hotter ass than I do or are stronger. I dont even notice people's heights unless it's a girl taller than me or some 6'5" chad trying to look over my head when im speaking to him

The stupidity of this board continues to astound me.

it's a thread discussing height and telling internet strangers about their height you faggot ofc lanklets would bring it up

They pull more because they most likely have a better FACE and a bigger FRAME than you as well as a better status in their social circles , even though they are manlets.

i'm 6'5 i dont even notice height, everyone is just different degrees of small. got a really bad back today actually i fucking hate being tall but you dont get to pick your height so i dont get why everyone always talks about it n shit

6' 2" masterrace

unfuckwithable

>jimmy is 6'0

that feel when 5'10 manlet

why is there so much karlie posters on Veeky Forums, especially Veeky Forums

>
What in the fuck is Iron Man wearing? Holy shit that's awful.

because they don't want manlet sons

RDJ is incredibly self-conscious about his height. he has these sneakers custom made to boost his self it's pretty pathetic he can't get over one facet of his identity when he's so successful and handsome

>RDJ
>handsome

are you clinically retarded?

I'm 6'2 and latino. Not lying i swear

He looks pathetic, you can clearly see that the is wearing high hells.
Just buy a pair of saint lauren boots, but in his case probably isn't enough.

dont be gay rdj is a good looking dude a lot less to me personally now that i know about his shoes though

>he kisses with his eyes open.
Creepy dude.

>you dont get to pick your height so i dont get why everyone always talks about it n shit

don't be obtuse. one doesn't choose to have a facial deformity but it's sure as shit going to be talked about

im 6'3 and wouldnt hate that extra inch.

im 6'3 get at me

>Why does everyone on Veeky Forums say they are 6 feet or taller?
Because people taller then 6' are more likely to be comftable with posting their height.

6'2 here and still shortest male in my family. Really useful on the tube.

The imperial system is the reason people obsess about the 6. We do care about height in Europe (atleast in Scandinavia), but we're not fixated on a specific fucking number

>The imperial system is the reason people obsess about the 6

actual manlet rationalization

Karlie is 6'1.5" or 6'3" in heels, so she's well above average height for any male or female.

6'4 reporting in, love standing out in crowds. All the qt's can get a better glimps of my good looks.

I'm 194cm barefoot - which is 6'3" or something like that.

Being an even 200cm would be really nice, because its a comfy number.

5'7 and below is true manlet, unless you're from the Netherlands

you know, they see you from below like a retarded giant and with a perspective totally distorted from what you think you look like.

perspective, something to think about huh?

Having firsthand experience means you just outed yourself as a manlet.
A man of gifted height does not concern himself with the opinions of manlets.

Why would somebody concern himself with the opinions of a manlet.

You are living in another world, a cold dark world towered by tall people.

You don't need to be tall to play basketball anyway. Muggsy Bogues proved that years ago by being short as fuck and still being one of the best players in thr league. Not middling, not barely making it; top 5%. The problem is that lanklets have co-opted the sport, like the Irish and took over police jobs, because it's the only thing they can do and not be seen as freaks. So the sport is filled with tall players and coaches who don't know how to train and utilize short ballers correctly. If you could get the top 20% of sub-5'9" prospective players Muggsy-style training and then used them to replace the bottom 20% of regular players, the game would be better and more exciting.
>But you're comparing top 20% to bottom 20% dude, of course that would happen
Right. My point is height wouldn't matter.

>So triggered he samefag bumped an hour later.
Wiw

Wew lad.

Roleplaying is my fetish.

I'm 182cm, but i Just lie and say im 6ft, what the fuck you going to do, measure me?

He sees all. Lying is a sin. You're going to Hell, user.

>all these triggered 5'10-5'11 plebs can't even look at themselves and face a simple fact
... when will they learn

>Babby's first shoop

its no more pathetic than lifting weights or women wearing makeup - height is the number one thing most women are attracted to, so it makes sense for a hetero male to maximize his height as much as possible.

i can understand the concept but look at his shoes. they clearly dont match with the rest of his outfit at all and its obvious they're pretty much man-heels. being that level of insecure is pathetic

no it isnt its a pretty normal height here, ofcourse some kanker slungel will tower over you every once in a while

I was at a popular exhibit at a museum in Washington, which is something of a unique sample because it's a combination of cosmopolitan (DC), populist-oriented (free access, interactivr exhibit), and cultured (world-famous artist). Basically you had a nice cross section of middle class and up people from across races. The only thing was that there was a lot of women/families. I'm 5'8" and could look over/was staring directly into the back of a majority of people's heads; maybe 20% were noticeably taller, and every once in a while you'd see a guy who towered over everyone. But there wasn't a lot of in between.

My point is that I think the "average height" might be misleading; I don't think height is a normal curve, but a distribution clustered around a lower median with a significant population of lankfag freaks who pull the average up (but there are too many to call them outliers).

yeah it's sure going to be talked about, but people have the politeness and sensibility to not gawk at someone's disability or ask loads of questions about it.

you don't know what it's like being the center of attention to 1000 chinese tourists who have never seen a 6'5 person before. facial deformities you'll get looks, but you won't get open-mouthed expressionless staring everywhere you go, all the time

also kids, every child i've ever met since i became 6'5 thinks i'm like a character from something, their emotions go giddy, they can be either terrified of me or find me to be some big jolly giant

6'1 doctor measured barefoot Asian guy. I feel short when visiting my hometown in China sometimes.

I feel like Asians are just getting a lot taller with better nutrition, idk about Hispanics or other races tho.

You act like that shit isn't cash. Try bring ignored, everywhere.

People like to say that height is all genes, but that's impossible, considering how much it's increased in the last century. It's probably more that everyone has fairly good genes for height but that living conditions for your and your immediate ancestors fuck with gene expression and disrupt growth/pubertal timing.

bullshit, 6'1 is tall in Europe nevermind China

Nobody says that, its a combination of genetics and health/nutrition, obviously.

You tell me. My entire extended family is like 6'2 to 6'3 for men, and we don't exactly stick out in a crowd either. This is in northern China though so maybe its different.

right, there's a biblical land of the giants in China, cool

angry manlet detected? I'm just saying that's my experience. I know that warmer climates tend to have shorter people, so that's why I threw that in.

you ever seen the scene from Elf where buddy is in the school? looking like a different species? thats what i'm like, and being ignored is recognition that you're normal. everytime i get squeezed into public transport it's awkward as fuck, i can't stand up straight

I'm 6'2 you stupid chink. And I've been to China and the place is shithole full of 5' tall peasants. Find something else to be proud, Chinese people aren't tall

>he cares about the height of other men

let me guess, if you bumped into an Veeky Forums god you'd secretly crush on that man

faggot confirmed, OP just wants a man for a night

tfw 5'7" and from the netherlands
Fucking fucking fuck fuck

don't worry user, just focus on making yourself happy and you'll be fine, Veeky Forums is made up of insecure faggots who purge after every meal because they want to look like kate moss or some shit, listening to them is like listening to a mental case

Sure, I'll do that. You're really mad about a random guy talking about his anecdotal experience, you know? Just calm down.

schattig :)

quads
dubs
trips
c h e c k e d

>mother 5'5
>father 5'11
>me 5'7
why.

6'4" master race reporting in.

Mah niggas

Are you Wesley Sneijder?

tfw not a 5'4 samurai

Seriously, everyone knows he wears lifts so he might as well just wear Chelseas with a Cuban heel. He would get less shit if he didn't try so hard to hide it.

Superior Mongol genes spotted.

you just explained why

almost all of that is completely wrong. i'm guessing you're baiting but i can't be sure. Muggsy Bogues was probably the greatest PG of all time. there literally may be no other manlet in the history of sports who was as good as him. and he played a position that requires the least amount of height on the court

it's also worth noting that Muggsy was a turbo-manlet. we're not talking 5'8, he was 5'3. that's how he was able to split the defense so easily (according to him). so even if what you said made sense in terms of basketball, it would still only apply to turbo-manlets who are godlike athletes. as opposed to the 18 million tall guys who do well

I am 6'3 but honestly wish i was smaller sometimes. Walk into a room and my big ass presence means people turn to me like im important or something. Sometimes i want to fly under the radar ffs. Its dumb even my brother is one of those 5'11/12 guys saying theyre 6ft. Who cares as long as you arent a 5'6 dude its no big deal

Your system is retarded. That obsession about 6' is so shitty. In Europe it's fine if you're 178 and yes in Scandinavia even. A 178 with 32 inseam looks more well proportioned than 183 (6') with 30. And yet they're both taller than 95% of women in any country in the world.

? Bait?

Cmon at least match the artifacts

I'm 6"4...I'm not proud of it

I think manlets can look good /sometimes/, but they have to work harder and typically spend more money to find stuff that can look good. For instance, Erolssen Hugh is like 5'8" but manages to look super good in his stuff

6'4" with a 'healthy' hunch is extremely fa

I live in an area full of mexicans who typically stand at about 5'6" since I'm about 5'9'-10" I typically get called tall. Not that it matters since height doesn't matter if you're autistic like most of the anons here

Nah. People generally say, "Genes brah." And I'm saying it isn't genes. The studies that say it's x% genetics are based on data mining. It's all correlative; they still can't map out how exactly certain genes influence height. So there's a chance they're making assumptions that the data seems to support on the surface, but altogether are masking a more complicated answer (for example, that "tall genes" are only so given a specific diet that is prevalent in some parts of the world, and that people who are short there would have been taller given a different diet covering other nutritional bases).

Are you a dinosaur?

why are girls so shallow?

manlet detected

I think it's worst when you're below 5'11 have a small frame and a huge head...

Because society put pussy on a pedestal, now they have all the sexual power

also something about Darwinism blah blah

t. manlet

5'8 on a good day reporting in

>people actually caring about their height

>lol I'm so above all this height business that I'm going to post a reaction meme on this Veeky Forums thread to show everyone how cool I am

pretty good if bait

Because normies tend to lie about any and everything

Being over 6 is limited to mostly white guys, and even then it's only some of them, so I don't know why you think that the upper end of height for the tallest race in the world should somehow be representative of a universal average.

That's why most women are pathetic, so many needing to cake on makeup, get their hair dyed/straightened/curled and wearing push up bras and high heels. These are all acceptable for any woman to do every day but you'd struggle to get away with most of that unless you're a black guy getting a complicated/straightened haircut or a model/actor during a shoot.

Wrong. The genetics determine their potential or limit to how tall they can get, bad nutrition or lack of sleep e.t.c is the only thing that holds height back from growing to it's full potential. For example somebody who was 5'6" 200 years ago might get to be 6'1" now but they won't be able to grow an inch taller because genetics stops it, and not everyone has good height genes. If everybody ate the exact same amount and type of food for several generations we would not all be the same height.

Something else to note, much of asia and south america and the Mediterranean has had an abundance of food for literally thousands of years due to climate and geography, asians have been eating better than the average African or European for most of recorded history yet they've always been noticeably shorter than Africans and Europeans. I think you should read up on genetics.

USA Black average: 5'10"
USA White average: 5'10.5"

Funny thing is that she's wearing heels and would be about his height if she took them off, so she's literally standing on a few inches and thinking that that's the same as being born with them, imagine the laughter and backlash if the bloke in the picture started wearing tall shoes.