What's the most red-pilled male hairstyle?

What's the most red-pilled male hairstyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_haircut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

regular haircut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_haircut

dutch braids

probably balding

>le look like a bald man with black coloured scalp hair cut
Never liked this

Undercut and let it grow until it's awkward.

Been wanting to get a buzzcut lately.

Does it actually look okay in real life or is it just a meme?

Mullet

Come on kids we made a new board for stuff like this

depends on your bone structure

but generally yes

/bateman/

The Butcher himself

>generally yes

Generally yes what?

Yes, if you have a baby face though, prepare to be stopped by police when you're walking on the streets and not at school. facial hair is a must if you get one too.

If you have a beard then do it. I started losing my hair at 17, but I have a based beard, and shave my head now at 26. Only regret at this point is not shaving my head earlier...... it's not even an issue at all now. Fuck hair.

Not giving a shit enough to ask stupid questions like this

I can grow a beard but very little hair grows around the cheek area.

I still have a full head of hair, but I like that buzzcuts are essentially the most masculine haircut a man can have.

IS YOUR FUCKING HEAD SOME FUCKED UP SHAPE? NO? THEN ITS FUCKING FINE YOU FUCKING RETARD

Don't be such a faggot, this is like people that read GQ and try to find the summer fashions and best types of cigars. Seriously, form your own opinions about stuff like this.

Taper cut high and tight

This

the power donut

Anything that is low maintenance and smart.

slicked back

Kek'd and checked.

I have this hairstyle and I find it pretty redpilled.

Before I had this hairstyle, I hade a buzzed head, like the one in the picture you posted.

Undercut, obviously
>inb4 baldfags
Not our problem you have shit genes

Skinheads and cholos ruined that haircut for everyone else.

Afro. It's so low maintenance and almost impervious to the elements.

the one you choose yourself and dont give a fuck what /pol/ thinks. fucking retard.

Balding just means high-T.

Not a surprise that a country that's been cucked so many times by Russia throughout history wouldn't have that problem.

the shaved head is the mark of the eunuch and slave, quite literally. Anything but that.

The hair of Odin fits the description.

It doesn't. Its a myth

Long hair, and if you are natsoc you can confuse everyone.

Tactical bowl cut, obviously

Long unkempt hair.
Look like you just came back from the mountains after a chopping a grip of illegals with a machete and a hammer.

This.
If you aren't bald, you aren't a man.

HIGH TEST

Can I be red-pilled too?

My haircut is a shortish mullet the sides are faded with 2 lines shaved into one of the sides and the sides bevel back as they head to the back of my neck and clean and short on the top

Who cares it's hair?

Why do you all hate people who do wacky shit with their hair? They're gonna end up cutting it off when they have to go to a job interview anyways so what's the harm? And if they don't they'll learn the hard way that they do. If high school and college kids want wacky hair I don't give a fuck. They see people in the entertainment industry with weird hair, and want to emulate the people they admire.

I have a regular haircut now, but I use to do weird shit to it all the time when I was younger to make it look like the hair of my favorite wrestlers and stuff.

mohawk is cool
faux-hawk if youre gay.
bam-hawk if youre poor.

You kinda need a decent build if you're you want that "savage" look. Ain't nobody going to be scared of a lanklet with hair reaching the shoulders.

Rate my hair

Not very good, you look like an SJW

mohawks are for antifa cucks

how

Your hair alone is a 3/10 mop, but it might actually look good depending on what your facial aesthetics are.

From that picture your hair looks like a mess, and SJW's tend to have such hair.

perfect symmetry

so the jews can't tell which way your head is turned

Nice.

I've a yamukha sized bald spot at the back but still not receding at the front.

So its shaved for now.

This is what cucks think of when they think masculinity... depressing.

How can a hairstyle be "red-pilled"?

What other options are there?

There is a reason why Slavs think everyone who isn't buzzed is a fag

casey neistat is preddy cool

>shaved like a slave
>redpilled

kekarooni

why does bowie look like a batman villain.

Get a bob cut. this is the ultimate redpill.

there's no such thing,

every picture posted is of a genetically gifted man with good facial bone structure.

you idiots still can't figure that out for some reason. haircuts don't matter if you are ugly.

Bullet to the head

I've been trying to get the PB look for a while, what kinda product should I use to keep it set in place that isn't too stiff?

cum

nah actually just blow dry your hair that way when you step out the shower and put a tiny bit of whatever low hold product you want

Does this actually happen to kids?
What a shit country you live in.