backpacks thrread

Other urls found in this thread:

workingclassheroes.co.uk/accessories/carhartt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not really /fa, more /n, but still looks cool and is functional

I got this one a few months back.
Absolutely sorts it out.

i have the bottom left one

burton kilo, had it for a year with no problems, liked it so much i got my gf the burton prospect.
would recomend

any mini travel backpack recs?
kind of fucked up buying a rothco one, turned out the brown color was much lighter than in the picture.

this is still the best bag I've found
still poor tho

nice rhodie camo....

how bright is it

thats the fucking ugliest backpack i've ever seen

I've got the Continental rucksack, copped at Goodwill for $6. Only two issues, one strap needs to be repaired and the brass leaves patina filth on the leather

Overdesigned/bad
Only marginally okay in techwear
Great for hiking down the suburban streets!
Normie trash
All normie trash
Fine in some fits, and better on females. Still best in thread comparatively but its hard to not be.
Jesus you guys. This is a fashion board. Either post actually nice fashionable stuff or don't post it. No one gives a shit about your 60 dollar bag you picked up at target

ah, the meme outdoorsy backpack in poland. cheap and practical, but looks kinda mediocre
gorucks are much nicer to look at, too bad they're so expensive

is dis effay

go rucks are dumb. the fabric on the back side will fuck up your clothes

your opinions are garbage. fashion applies to everyday life, and you can't even rec a backpack that is functional. don't be such a narrow minded fuck

not really

Am I fay

>please excuse potato phone its actually black

I use a North Face White Label rucksack with the waist/chest straps removed

I have the everlane snap, and I really enjoy it. Have had it for a few years now.

Not him but he one you just posted looks cheap as fuck with that hideous grey highlighting weird shapes. Patagonia has some nice looking bags and color ways and the face that you posted that just reinforces his point that you and a lot of people posting here have undeveloped eyes and bad taste.

no

What's with rucksacks and those stupid magnetic buttons hidden under the fake buckles trend?

my tnf japan exclusive tiger stripe cam

no clue i just have this picture saved

thanks for suggestions anons i'll look into these

This, I would buy one full price if they used spacer mesh for the back panel. It just gets too hot after wearing it for a bit.

Damn I want an echo, I've backpacked for 6 months with an sd20 but it's a bit big

wtc?

>fashion applies to everyday life
That doesn't mean everyday life is fashionable. All this shit is normie tier. Nah
Ew
Boring and bad
Solidly fine

i dont usually visit Veeky Forums since this board is dogshit but i want to compliment you on your backpack (saw it on frontpage).
i daily sparrow myself, very practical, can easily strap sidepouches from my DPM bergan for longer trips.

most effay

as a reflector. its bright

Got this for £15

>backpack thread
>no one mentioning Tom bihn master race

w2c

practical but fugly

>thinking exactly this

dumping from an old Go Out backpack feature

what bag?

workingclassheroes.co.uk/accessories/carhartt Got it from here they had some mad sale on a few months ago, its like £45 now.

Would keep an eye out though they do great sales all the time

thx

i have this one and like it a lot, however, the small pocket in the front is really bad.

Anyone have any recommendations for minimalist aesthetic for non-designer prices? Everything I see is overdesigned
Fjallravens nice, but I don't like the feel of the material on the basic bags.

Hey guys. I'm thinking about how to place some patches on my backpack.

What do you think of this layout? Can you give me feedback as to if you think there are too many patches or that some patches look bad? I have the patches already but I'm still thinking of where to put them.

Backpack is a dark brown Eastpak.

I appreciate every input

Best £5 ever spent don't care what you say. I can hold a shit tonne of stuff in it

amon amarth is neckbeard shit

dont put up Amon Amarth with those patches

Strongly seconding this. dont ruin the backpack

I've had this for 5 years now and will likely last another 10+, best backpack I've ever owned

Really? Tbh it's the only one I've put on right now. I didn't know they had that reputation.

What about the other band patches? Whcih one should I put where the Amon Amarth one is?

I'm really hoping the longevity is due to it never ever being worn ever. Because it looks like a garbage bag made of garbage

I'd consider just putting something else, like the strip-patch of the lunar cycle on pic related.

btw do you actually listen to the bands that you want to patch your backpack up with? If you don't, then don't do this shit.

Been using this for years for work, fucking love it.

Yeah I only buy merch of stuff I listen to. Do you mean I should leave the band patches out and put something else like the moons on your pic? I wasn't aware Amon Amarth was perceived as neckbeard tier, what about the Burzum one? I'm worried it might look a lil bit edgy.

What you think about the other ones?

Does anyone know where I can get The North Face rucksack in grey, there's pictures of it, but I guess they stopped making them.