*yaaaawwwn*

*yaaaawwwn*

Good morning wagecuck!

Oh my it's not morning now is it? Right, right it's almost 8 pm on the East Coast. You're still at work for a few more hours before you have to sit in traffic to get back home to eat your disgusting frozen dinner and then try to get some shut-eye before another 12-hour day with no breaks tomorrow!

Anyways I just wanted to stop by to tell you to keep working hard. Your efforts are truly appreciated............ When I spend your tax dollars on my Steam game collection. KEK

Didn't you post this earlier today? Quit going into depression sleep yea NEET.

tick tock tick tock wagie.

My benefits aren't going to pay themselves!

Its Saturday, dumbass. At least shitpost right

YAAAAWWWNN

What's that, wagie? Trump will get elected and make me work 24/7 building a wall on the Mexican border? Tick tock wagies, I'm just 6 months away from suicide watch.

I'm not the wagie, you are the wagie.

>Trump will get elected

Oh this wagecuck really is naive, isn't he? It's almost cute!

>NEETs think they are the modern day Royals making money off the peasantry

I have some news for you. Everyone with a job has more money than you. NEETs are very poor, sorry.

>B-B-BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE MY NEETBUX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep telling yourself that, Neetcuck.

You seem lost. This isn't /r9k/, retard.

>This is how the wagie convinces himself he isn't getting robbed in taxes every year by the NEET master race

So is this just one really persistent troll? I see another one of these threads almost every day.

fuck you I was gunna make this thread on Monday. Now I'm gunna have to wait.

>fuck you I was gunna make this thread on Monday. Now I'm gunna have to wait.

The best time is now.

On Mondays the wagecucks are at work so they won't get to see and you'll get less (you)'s.

Now is perfect, most just got off their Saturday work

I can confirm this.

I took in $3,100 after taxes yesterday and that's just half a month's pay. I don't know what to do with all this money, seeing I can live off of $2,500/month pretty easily. Blowing it on vacations, fancy restaurants, a nice car... all of that. It goes without saying that I'm getting a nice hotel, candlelight dinner, then watching a ballet performance with my girlfriend next Friday night. But that's only $600. What to do with the rest?

Neetcucks, any ideas on what to do with an extra $3,700/month? I'm at a loss.

I make more than you and I don't give away my time to a jewish boss.

NEET's love to pretend to be happy, otherwise they'd wake up and realize they are failures.

So sleep little NEET, sleep and enjoy as Daddy wage cuck pays for you, suck my dick more and enjoy.

If you weren't shitposting before, now you are. Nobody gets $6,200/month take-home in welfare. Rent control on a 4-bedroom apartment in Manhattan that you've occupied for decades is about the only way to come close and that's not coming out of my income taxes.

>Nobody gets $6,200/month take-home in welfare

I have an inheritance that I have invested you retarded fucking wagie.

Good for you. Although most people don't have that type of inheritence to invest, so you're more of an outlier than the norm.

BTW, you'd think someone with ~$75k annual income would be doing something more fun than posting on 4chin on Saturday night.

>I have an inheritence
>my benefits aren't going to pay themselves!

Pick one, loser.

>He thinks I can't receive both benefits and an inheritance

>He thinks that I am not both investing my money and doing P2P lending