Personal style

Do you have a personal style like something for which you get recognized?

Example: Chris and his stripped shirt.

vans for me

I hang my sunglasses from my shirt's button holes.

i mess with my hair a lot does that count

is that yung Chris chan before? Damn he was handsome

No because that's fucking autistic

My friends just all say I dress weird or "different". I'll take what I can get.

You wear vans? Aww, aren't you a special little snowflake?

EVERYONE wears vans, LITERALLY EVERYONE. Stop being the person you are.

Poeple know me for hawaiian shirts and supreme. I dont wear it anymore really but i'm still the "supreme" guy and I secretly resent it.

comfortable, appropriate self-expression through art is the furthest thing from autism but ok. frankly this board needs more individuality, not the fedoracore kind but the kind that takes risks and creates something new and worthwhile, rather than a bunch of watered-down Richard Spencers

Only long sleeve shirts, tshirts and polos, branding only on vintage items, high wasted pants and jeans, warm colors, contrast socks, cuck sneakers. Could anyone describe my style?

Jacket. Been wearing em since middle school, never seen without one not even family
Im very self conscious about my arms

Gravity wedges.

messy look but im trying to change it

basically im a dude with a bob cut, straight bangs and all

I have an oversized hoodie that I cut the hood off of, there's also a few holes on the edge of the front pocket and some scuffs on the wrists, thinking about bleaching it

But
Vans are so common, if you have a special pair maybe it's significant

holy shit chris looked normal. relative to the current year

Drawing explaining it

Biker jacket and boots, almost every day.

some of my friends say i sometimes dress weird but they are soulless consumers with no personality and a bland life so who gives a fuck anyways

That really looks gay

I wear something different each day since I'm not autistic.

????
Post a pic, I can't imagine how this could possibly look good.

Your front view looks like that melon helmet cat

oh, so you posted this then?

pretty gross desu

Personal style doesn't mean good.

pretty much lmao

thanks for posting user and yes it's gross UwU

Noctis-sama?

Lol ive never played a final fantasy game in full

cut it Veeky Forumsm, you remindin me of pic related

I tuck my jeans into my boots; I have a large collection of vintage denim jackets, It's a personal Tism I started a year and a half ago after reading about the Japanese and their love of denim.. I mainly go after odd pieces of Levi's or obscure mid 20th century denim.

i have like 7 pair since i was like 13 even though i only wear authentics now and like 1 month a day i'm still "the vans guy" within my friends circle
chill animuposter. don't sweat it, forget it, enjoy the show

Makes sense

My trademark dark trilby.

white button downs, long blonde hair, round tortiseshell glasses, orange combat boots, black/blue jeans, or black sweats

Blue dragon polo when I'm feeling spicy

Wool knit sweater if its cold

I use an ugly ass hat with ear flap thingies, it's pretty adorable.

o i am laffin

I've got an old school supersonics hat that belonged to my friends dad that I found in his garage and wear it pretty much all the time because my hair sucks

black sweat pants, gray sweatshirt and some overhyped shoes

W2C some sick Hawaiian shirts

red halfway closed eyes

even in the summer?

me too senpai, also people say i dress like a dad in a good way so that's neat

Long hair, black clothes.

Yeah

would this look oki w/ glasses

u should get some long sleeve tees or sweaters or something lol

i'm the only person I've ever seen wearing these

T H R I F T S T O R E S

also, i go full full /k/ autism and wear these regularly

i wonder why

just curious, not judging, do you have self harm/drug usage markings on your arms? or is it just a form of body dysmorphia?

thrift

I wear sweaters too

The latter

what is it about them?

not original. you stole it from scott pilgrim

again, not trying to be rude, but are you a girl with hairy arms or do you just hate your arms for no explainable reason?

same

Dark circles desu

autistic white kid?

Their super skinny, i know i should eat more but im just never hungry depression isn't helping either

Literally this whole board

I feel that man, super skinny arms here too despite working out for a couple years. Besides actual bodybuilding I have a few tips to make them look a bit bigger:

1. Do a couple dumbbell exercises each day that target each muscle. Even though you won't gain much size in the long run without a program just working them will give you a pump and make you look toned.

2. Try and get t-shirts with tighter sleeves, and you can also roll up the sleeves a bit. This will show off the upper part of your arm which is naturally thicker, and the material bunching near your shoulder makes your shoulders look wider.

3. Wear button-downs and roll up the sleeves to below the elbow, it usually looks good on skinny guys.

little key pendant.

little key pendant. and peasant blouses.

A film camera with the shitty peter parker strap no matter the camera

Only when I was in high school and wore Doc Marten's every day like a retard.

Jesus Christ, this board has gone to shit.

Ive been rocking cropped trousers since the early 2000's when I was in my early teens (I'm 28 now)

I started doing it because Johnny knoxville was my idol, and I was always getting ridiculed for it but even my normie friends nowadays roll up their jeans

>Wear button-downs and roll up the sleeves to below the elbow, it usually looks good on skinny guys.

I always do this, even in the summer I rather wear a longsleeve button-up and roll the sleeves instead of a t-shirt or something with short sleeves

Thankfully im not white so it doesnt sook as terrible

if you wear them with the shoes then you should off yourself, sorry.

i'm not quite that stupid

Fuck off Daniel.

I guess for being the best dressed in my uniform or out of it on my days off?

That's what's up, might jus do the same with a hoodie I have, I've been thinking about cutting off the hood for a while now. Did you just cut it off with a pair of scissors or?

if you're trying to maintain your virginity you're on the right track with this

Known for baggy pants and Bape lmao

I'm the fat, way too much sweating, dude

Normcore

Plain t-shirts, knit sweaters, black or blue jeans, black beaten up leather boots, white converse, bomber jacket and a black denim one.
Also normie watches like terror Casio and Timex weekender

I like the normcore aesthetic

Same, except carhart and green canvas jacket and black chucks

and so normie that "why would I need a watch if my phone displays the time?"

my hair, mostly
it's really curly and it turns into a big ole jewfro when I let it get longer

I also thought that and I don't wear watches everyday, but I found its more convinient to just look at your wrist than it is to take the phone off your pocket and turn on the screen.

Those are the most disgusting shoes ive ever seen.

Christ was a decent looking guy. Not horribly ugly but OK. What happened?

I just dress well
>nice jacket I expect nothing less of you

Tshirt
Cargo pants
Hiking boots
I am the autism

Lots of woolen pants, elaborate or subtly printed dress or sportshirts. Mala.

his face changed dramatically. he roided too hard

Gym shorts and a leather jacket

tucked in short sleeves shirts

I'm basically the well-dressed guy on the squad

I forgot how pretentious this board is.

kek.
MFA?

If you switched those hideously wide shoes it could look like something justin beiber would wear hahahahaa.
That's not a compliment.

>I'm very self concious
>Describes a sociopathic behaviour he regularly does

I don't think you are self aware at all user.

I swear to fucking God that if I ever were able to meet anyone of those who post this picture on this site I'd cave their skulls in with a sledgehammer

N-No
Greaso

Is that seriously a sociopathic behavior?
Plus, this might be a semantics thing, but you can be intensely self-conscious without that consciousness necessarily being accurate, e.g., believing that everybody around you is always paying attention to you is being self-conscious even if the truth is that nobody even gives you a second glance.
>I swear to fucking God that if I ever were able to meet anyone of those who post this picture on this site I'd cave their skulls in with a sledgehammer
Now, see, THAT'S the kind of claim I could see somebody associating with sociopathy

Yeah just some scissors to sorta go with the distressed look

Pants are a problem...