Style Chart Thread

Other one is basically dead, let's get another one going.

Just now learning how to dress. Any advice?

Recommend me a better shirt.

you dress like someone from the early 2000's but not really in a good way. i don't like the bracelets or the glasses. the shoes are decent. the pants are meh and the shirt is meh.
i mean overall it's pretty normie-tier and not UGLY but i would research a specific style you like and try to stick with that because right now it's kind of all over the place i guess.
good luck senpai!

i like the shirt

>you dress like someone from the early 2000's but not really in a good way. i don't like the bracelets or the glasses. the shoes are decent. the pants are meh and the shirt is meh.
i mean overall it's pretty normie-tier and not UGLY but i would research a specific style you like and try to stick with that because right now it's kind of all over the place i guess.
good luck senpai!

Thanks, senpai. I just recently started wearing more besides my band shirts i had when i was like 17. I want to wear more than the standard metal shit. I got the glasses when i was 18, they look alright on my face but I'd like to have thicker frame. I'm wearing Oakley glasses right now. The pants i just got from googling "dark blue jeans" because i don't even know whaat brand the are, the only thing i know by brand is the shoes i'm wearing, the shirt i just got from the picture of it off of amazon when i bought it.

don't like the bracelets and watch

looks okay but the scarf is awful

It's a shemagh. What do you purpose I use to cover my face instead.

a ski mask

Ski masks are too hot and you can't wear them around your neck when you dont need to cover your face. You also cant wear them like this pic.

Gonna regret this

dadcore/10

kill yourself

>suit
>jeans
A SUIT AND FUCKING JEANS. HOLY SHIT I'M NEW HERE AND KNOW HOW TRASHY THAT IS

I love that watch.

Shit

It's a blazer, dipshit

maybe don't cover your face? lol.

Shit is too tryhard and cheesy. I fully believe in a 90's aesthetic gaining traction this upcoming Summer even further more than it has already, but you'd just look like a goofy wearing this.

w2c rapist glasses

great as always

inoffensive but nothing more than that, looks like the typical unfashionable normie
kinda highschool but alright
bretty nice
yes you will
hello dad
really nice
meh

bad

good

bad
doesnt look great but comfy
nothing special but looks fine
bad
nice 1
bad
bad

My spring time casual fit yet again.

chav / normie

edgelord teen

insta-russian core

wage cuck core with real bad shoes

retro 90s preteen nerd core.

that's just plain ostentatiously clueless

c-cute..?

best in the thread so far very nice user

Woah

w2c?

>inoffensive but nothing more than that, looks like the typical unfashionable normie
>bad
>bad
>chav / normie

what should i change?

Hugo Boss SS1941

you need some kind of direction to your fit, right now it's just inoffensive clothes worn for the purpose of covering your body
easiest way to make this look more cohesive would be getting some nice black pants and maybe a nicer, more interesting shirt
shoes and watch are basic too but probably the best parts of this fit
do you have some kind of style you like? if not go look at the inspo threads here, does anything there appeal to you?

I see Trevor Philips Industries is back in town

Shit, honestly, i just bought stuff that i thought looked good. I wanted more clothes than just my metal band shirts from when i was like 16. I don't really have any particular style i'm going for, i just want to know how to dress well and look decent. I'll check out some of the inspo threads here though. Because i'm really fuckin lost right now. I see clothes that i think would look good on me, but apparently it's all outdated now.

W2C Rickycore?

Delete this shit

gloves and scarf stay in my bag when i'm off my bike
gimme a rate

>edgelord teen

I don't think I'm an edgelord. The knife if just for cutting off zip ties and stuff.

ew, are you white? w/ dreads?

gism is great, but hate this with a passion

as white as can be
which one is yours lol

enjoy looking dirty in all aspects

dirty is a main part of my style
also i haven't washed my hair in 4 years

i'll rate others when I can be bothered, did a load last thread.

Cool jacket.

I love those shoes and the coat.

Comfy.

hey these are pretty nice

re-uploading my shitfit

although to be fair i usually wear black jeans instead of those pants

I dig except for the graphic layered under a jacket like that

mmmmmmmmm yes

Fuk me up Veeky Forums

gross, you dress exactly like what was cool for dudes 5 years ago but female

women are supposed to be better at this than us

some1 rate me

too boring to bother

please throw away that shirt and get something less obnoxiously plebby, unless you're intentionally doing that.

Right now my wardrobe's pretty boring, my friends say it's very "girl next door." I'm thinking of getting some more sweaters and skirts to help make it more interesting.

See if you can get a similar jacket, but in cotton instead of a rain jacket. See if you can get new frames, they're not in style anymore. Get rid of the dog collar.

2014-core

where to get shirts like that?

instagram "fashion" blogger

Still looking for styles that fit me, haven't bought the red trainers, but would they work? maybe if I changed up the t shirt to burgundy or another colour.

I know it's pretty basic.

pretty basic doesnt even begin to describe it

nothing really wrong with having a basic look.

Didn't say there was, but if you want to 'dress basic' what're you doing on a fashion forum?

I'm not really wanting to dress basic, I've just really started in trying to dress better, and this is what I've found fits me so far.

Okay well my advice from this point forward is too look at EVERYONE'S outfits around you, and decide which elements you like. Try and create a style that you think suits you and roll with it. Taking advice from other people on how to dress doesn't really work that well in my opinion unless you both already share the same idea of what looks cool.

Okay, I'll give that a shot, thanks dude.

This particular shirt is from uniqlo

If that's really all you're looking to use he knife for then there are far better options plus I seriously doubt you're carrying a full fixed blade. CRKT offers good folding knives with pocket clips stop trying so hard with your knife

A classic spring staple can't go wrong with this my guy

Mac demarco/10

idk about the loud shirt loud jacket combo but still good fit
basic as fuck but I like the sweater
congratulations you managed to dress yourself

It's a gerber curve. It is a folding blade and its pretty small.

Wtf are you on about? The gerber curve is small af and it folds. It's the perfect knife for what he wants to do with it.

just a word of advice here, both pairs of shoes there are abhorrent.

internationalists are fine, one of the most classic sneakers you can get, it's just the angle

i didn't realize that was an internationalist.
jeez whoever took that photo should be shot, that's terrible.
i retract my statement on that one.
still, the others are horrid

Rugby socks for max comfy

(Reupload)
Any advices?

hot days

is me

best 3 so far

terrorist core

>shooting film then paying to get it developed because you dont want to ruin your HM clothes with fixer

Nj

w2c nice slim cargos like that?

I'm just a normal dude how the fuck am I supposed to develop color film?

Summer Edition, current outfit

Neat. You dress like my friends. I bet you wear stan smiths.

The top and skirt are really cute, especially if with white keds. For the jacket, unsure.

Jacket and shoes pair great

Maybe replace the collar with a choker

Seconding

Request for Bubblescore as well

Winter/Colder Edition

Looks like a twelvie who's into creepypasta

Ready for winter

Shirt tucked in jeans.

Minus the bomber if it's warm.

nice tho idk how i feel about the texture clash with the sweater and the bomber

cool but fuck that shirt honestly a plain one would be miles better. also not a fan of the longline bomber shit but thats just me

tumblr/insta indie shit but its ok i guess