Job Abandonment

So I recently decided to just not show up for work for the past week and I went in because I got a call and my employer wanted to talk about it. Apparently everything has been filed under job abandonment. How will this affect me? Keep in mind that this was a shit tier sign flipping job.

Doesn't matter in the least. Don't ask for a reference, but it wasn't real experience anyway. I actually have references from jobs I've walked out on. People are people. Make them like you, and put your two weeks in next time.

So this doesn't in anyway affect my credit or anything like that?

Nah.

As the first post said, just sweep it under the rug and pretend you never worked there. If a potential employer does an in-depth background check, they'll see that you worked there, but most don't since those cost more money than the run-of-the-mill ones. But worse comes to worse and they get an expensive one, they just won't hire you. No biggie...just move on to the next interview.

I no-showed a white collar office job once. Just couldn't take it anymore that Monday morning and decided not to go. Got hired somewhere else in a similar position three weeks later. Obviously, I used good employers as a reference and not the one I no showed at.

No it will not. But don't give them a reason to fuck you over like not giving back company property. Like keys or something.

Quitting shit tier jobs means absolutely nothing.

I literally just walked out, without saying anything and during my shift, at all three of the shitty Mctier jobs I had as a kid. Two were fast food and one was at a YMCA.

I read that most minimum wage jobs at any business have over a 90% turn over over a two period.

You don't want to do this kind of thing when you get a "real job", ie not minimum wage, because it will hurt your reputation, but no one gives a shit about McJobs

Their "Job abandonment" shit is nothing more than a memo they put in your employee file that no else will ever see or give a shit about.

And no, it doesn't affect your credit at all.

your fine dude. its not like you left a Big4 firm where the word could get out and affect your future in the industry.

You should feel a little embarrassed for pulling that shit, user. That's not how a man acts. But other than that, chalk it up to a one time discrepancy and move on.

Eh... Yeah that's true, but I was planning to put in my 2 weeks. I just kinda said fuck it though. The people at that shit hole were asses. But this was my first job however. I think i'll be working at a mall in a few weeks. It's a bit uncertain though because the guy that referred me that "landed" me the job got laid off last week. I still have to contact the new place. Say if I were to go to apply at some other minimum wage place like Wendy's if I didn't get the mall job, then what would I do because of no experience?

Not no experience, but the previous shit hole being my only experience.

Nobody cares about your 'experience' when applying for fastfood places user.

In fact that goes for any entry level job.

Pfff, entry level in my industry means fifty-five years experience.

I did this kind of thing, then it was easier to do it ALL the time, I'd get the shits with a job or not feel like "putting up with this shit" anymore .today Im a pensioner living in my aunties house and no girlfriend/wife fuck all inspiration.
MY ADVICE: keep a job to spend money on things you want, get a girl, kids, house cars toys in othe words 'join the club' / Otherwise have no plans and actually lose the ability to dream 'cos thats what will probably happen if you get used to walking oof jobs whenever you FEEL like it. true story.

I'm not saying you'll make a habit of it ...just that treating employment with disregard CAN be addictive and lead to a lonely broke life. Just a little heads up user.

Sir, how the hell did you manage to fuck up this badly? Please be as precise as possible.
Also, how old are you? Don't be afraid to say it, we're on an anonymous Chinese cartoon messageboard after all.

No, but you torched the reference.

So what should I do when I go apply for another McTier job?

The same thing as when you applied for this one.

I'm forty plus. I think its because my expectations were greater than the realities in life.Too much television, blaming the 'system' .I adopted the idea that 'they' were wrong and I was right. 'They' being the teachers the parents and the bosses. kind on an anti-authority complex. I have been battling with depression and anxiety all my life. Rebelling against the 'system seemed to be the easy way of alleviating those symptoms.Now I see the results of that course of action. really didn't help at all.

I would put it like this 'I chose at a young age to fight argue and rebel instead of accept and move on'....From then on it was easier to give up and blame something else than accept I was wrong. although when I did argue or rebel I was met with equal force not really a calm explanation or reasoning of my thoughts nobody could encourage me to see reason or I simply did no want to see reason
.Maybe because nobody really knew what I was rebelling against or why! but neither did I. This is from the mid 1970s to up until these last few years until I realized

Oh... I didn't really apply. I had a friend that already work there kinda hook me up with the job.