Tattoo thread

Tattoo thread

Gonna be getting a cover up chest tattoo, that'll go from chest to either one, or both shoulders. Not sure yet. Might get full sleeve at one point though. Gonna be getting something incorporating Icarus, the Fibonacci Spiral, and the Vitruvian Man. It'll look dope af, and definitely better than what I have now.

Just filled in some empty spots on my arm this week. My next piece is either gonna be a traditional panther head, or gorilla. Id say I have about 15% left to fill on my arm. Until there is no room left.
What do you have now? Sounds like your going to have get a bold tattoo for a cover up, might be hard to put in fine detailed stuff like a virruvian or fib spiral

thanks for that dude really cool

I want to get pic related on my fore arm just below my elbow. How much of a twat will it make me look?

The vitruvian and spiral can be put in a place where the original tat is not. I could put one on either shoulder, but I just sent the images to my artist and he's gonna draw up several designs for me.

lame you should get 666 and a pentagram

a few years ago it would have been douchey. You might be able to get away with it now

pretty big one desu

>fibonacci
>vitruvian man
don't fucking do this if you care at all about not being a walking cringe thread

Holy shit a russian prison tattoo that actually looks good out of context.

if you look into taoism there's other symbols with relevant meanings that arent icon memes

what yall think about leaving a tattoo with the unfinished look
i quite like it in some cases

what do yall think about this but without the words on it? hail to the thief is one of my favorite albums and the cover art itself is good, but the words on it are cringe

terrible both in idea and in the fact that it will fade and look like shit in no time

In small designs its not bad, especially in filler pieces. But in large pieces it would be much better actually finished IMO.

Bad idea IMO, just looks like advertisements, Its only real saving grace is the words (Even though they will look like shit and be unreadable in three years), but thats like the point of that tattoo it looks like.

I wanna get this on my ass, thoughts?

I really love the way organic chemical structures are drawn out and look. Any idea which one I should get?

Such as?

This is a great idea. You would have to be stupid NOT to do this. Please continue.

Just don't

my brother is a pharmacology researcher, literally everyone in his lab has these, so meme much science

These two for starters

just the image not an actual flag
yes or no

Would getting a rose tattooed on my ass be effay ?

Opinions. I love the idea of this as a tat but dont know where I should get it.

this is what a 18 yo girl might get

tree tattoos are for teenage girls user

i've been going on about russian prison tats forever

people are finally catching up

unless you are getting mad cash from Timbs dont do it

no color, bigger, more hand detail

thinking of getting this on my stomach, right side of my abomen.

i would let the artist do his own rendition.

it's Saint Sebastian.

My brother's name is Sebastian, he helped me and basicly saved my life after i attempted suicide.

thoughts?

buy him a thank you gift rather than tattoo yourself with this garbage.

i did, and am doing everything i can to show him im thankfull

i also happen to think that that saint sebastian painting looks aesthetic af.

>The Fibonacci and Vitruvian incorporated into a larger tattoo makes me a walking cringe

explain then

I really dig the idea/the reason. If you're doing it please save up for a top tier artist that knows what they're doing. Hope you're doing better user

thinking about getting this on my wrist

-..-. ..-. .- -..-. /
.-. ..- .. -. . -.. /
-- -.-- / .-.. .. ..-. .

They don't mean to fuck you up
Your shitposters and tripfags
But They do

Blackqueer the faggot

could be a cool shoulder piece, or paired with another (identical or not) at either side of the chest or side-abs area

koreans would think you're a keeaboo

>two terrible memes that show up constantly, have no meaning, and don't look all that great anyway
want to know how i know you think you're super deep and smarter than most people around you when in actuality you're painfully mediocre?

seriously, if you want some cool symbolism for a coverup, just look up a bunch of greek and roman sculpting, read up on the mythology, and incorporate a relevant scene into your tattoo

but that would be a lot of work and actually make you cultured and better as a human now wouldn't it hmmm nevermind just stick a fucking fibofaggot spiral and some random Da Vinci for no fucking reason

i mean fuck cohesion and aesthetic, right?

The meaning is that they symbolize aesthetics. The Fibonacci Spiral is the Golden Ratio, which symbolizes the perfect ratio of natural aesthetic, and the Vitruvian Man is Leonardo Da Vinci's rendition of the Roman Architect Vitruvius' idea of the ideal human proportions. I sculpt my body 6 days a week in the gym, aiming to create as close to the ideal human physique as I can, but I am not yet there. These symbols are there to remind me what I strive for. So don't talk shit about how they symbolize nothing, then say 'fuck aesthetic, right'.

>The Fibonacci Spiral is the Golden Ratio, which symbolizes the perfect ratio of natural aesthetic
yep, just as expected
you know what? go ahead and get those shitty tattoos so i can avoid ever having to have a conversation with you ever

>this whole post
You have to be 18 or older to post here.

I don't like this thing so everybody who likes this thing is wrong.

It'd surprise me if you managed to have a legible conversation with anyone ever tbhfam

At least I wasn't talking about getting 'memes that have no meaning', then telling me to 'look up a bunch of greek and roman sculpting' and get some random shit that means nothing to me tattooed on me.

this and nothing else

The "I survived suicide" theme is NEVER a good idea it's so insanely corny, shows a lot of weakness and vapidness. As if you have nothing else going for you, the fact you tried to off yourself is the only thing about you that's interesting.

Not saying that's all necessarily true, it's just my opinion... anyway minus the sob story that tattoo might be neat but it's entirely dependant on the style inwhich it's done.

would look great
but don't go around telling people why you're gettint it
it's fucking cringy mate
be thankful for your brother, and he's the only one who has to know your motives

wish you luck

yeah i agree with you that suicide survival tattoos are exactly what you said.

but the tattoo will not convey or even hint at that. It is just an homage to my brother and that will be the only thing i say if people ask me about it.

This is something I've been considering for a while. Maybe another day I'll whip up a better sketch of it but for now I'll just post this.

The idea is a little sort of cartoon style girl character wrapped around my wrist and with one arm she's reaching up and grabbing her ankle. I'm not sure what she'd be wearing.

is this stupid or neat?

Holy shit, I was just looking at this the other day think it would be great. Even came here to find a tattoo thread.

tattoos are stupid in general, faggot

Ok, so let's say on a scale from 1 to stupid, assuming 1 is "fucking god awful" and "stupid" is 10 what would you rate it?

>doesn't know how to read
>feels the need to continue to reply to my posts
stop breathing whenever

>Loses an argument
>Resorts to telling the other to die

wew lad

Are there any other symbols that represent duality?

I just really like figs. Thoughts?

Also platypuses

platypus is cool, are you aussie?

nontree tattoos user
i thought we established this

What about stop projecting and fuck yourself?

Sure

Cringe, edgy or effay?

thinking of doing it next week

I'm seriously considering the Major Tom's bejeweled skull in a cosmonaut suit as my first tattoo, I'll give myself a few more months before committing to it tho.

Tattoo is crooked. Do I kill myself? What do?

rate

shit tattoo

cut your arm

LSD, Psilocybin or DMT

can't stop playing with dicks long enough to get a clear picture, huh?

>duuuude enlightment
>higher beings
>ego death maaaan

god i can't stand you fags

now it's unique to all the other people with that tattoo user

Its an original anyway :(

So you actually have a Pepe meme on your arm.
Lol.

i would, i fuckin love futurama. im gonna get an ass tat at some point. im a straight male so not many people are ever gonna look at my bare ass too hard and its the perfect spot to get something funny like that.

thats actually really cool and creative, is it your own design? i would think hard about the placement though, it matters more than people think. on my body i would put it higher up on my arm, but thats just me.

The enzo on the center back might be cool but itll take a lot of touching up to keep it looking sharp

Why medusa?

Howabout think about what I said. Do you think plastering "I tried to off myself (most likely because I'm actually a piece of shit) but I survived, however this is my most redeeming quality so I must permanently attach myself to this and show the world as opposed to moving on and finding greater meaning in life"

Is that projecting or is it true?

Also no you fuck yourself

Thanks man, and yeah it's my own design. I'm lucky and don't have to work the kinds of jobs where having a tattoo like that would get me into shit. I do freelance illustration and paint backgrounds for cartoons

love this, I'd prob go with shoulder

It's projecting. Sorry.

Deadass B that's a nice tat

Well I really fucking love the style of the picture. I've also always been really into Greek mythology. Mainly the style, and look though.

thinking of getting a design based around the earliest map of the world, thoughts?

b-but I've never tried to off myself :(

Want this?

ppl might interpret it weirdly

gtfo

Agreed, do not enjoy this tat

i like it

This. I wish there wasn't such a stigma on psycs I enjoy them