/edc/ thread?

/edc/ thread?

Is this the daily autism thread?

whats the lighter?

remember to censor your keys faggots

kino

That is one cringey laptop

Is that a laptop bag? Got a link? Will it fit an x230?

id on bag my dude ?

dsptch shoulder bag
cheers

>shoulder bag
fucking weeb

I never carry the flashlight, but I got it for edc. Cheeky xanax in the pill case.

If I post my gun will I get yelled at

This isn't /g/, people generally don't care as much.

Is this your actual edc

I try to keep it as minimal as possible.

more pee than effay but w/e

new tech masquerading as retro is pretty cringy

Aren't you worried you'll poke a hole in your pants with that? I used to carry a comb that wasn't even metal and it started tearing the inside of my pocket.

Looks like a St Dupont ligne 2. Pretty fucking expensive and autistic when you can get a Ronson jetlite for $5.

I say that while owning a ligne 1. Get a Ronson. Less heartache and works better for cigarettes and cigars.

>phone
>wallet
>#2 pencil
>colostomy bag

Only happened once. I used to keep it fist down in my ass pocket until it tore a hole. I didnt mind and I sorta like the hole it left.
Honestly the only reason why I changed the position was because I kept getting stabbed under my fingernails.

Smoking is for queers, by the way. Sorry you were too dumb and had so little self esteem growing up that you gave in to the peer pressure and now continue your filthy habit. You've tried to quit twice. Once for your family and once for the girlfriend that left you 5 years ago because of your disgusting habit.

ye
a little outdated atm but whatever

日本わすごいですよ、ばか外人

still haven't made a new one

definitely need to make a summer one anyway

mp3 player is zune hd

post them snapshits then

I'm pretty sure that leatherman is pair of pliers and not actually a knife of any sort. Are you pulling teeth or something?

nah it has a few blades on it

I probably use the screwdrivers and pliers part way more than the knife part though. This one got me out of many sticky situations so I'll probably always have it with me or in my car at least if I can

t. pothead

now THIS is projection

patrish

>People only smoke because they want to be cool. Nobody genuinely enjoys cigarettes because *I* don't enjoy them.

n i c e b a i t

not even kidding but outdated

What cigarettes are those? I can't read the label.

some ancient yves saint laurent menthols

>menthols
Oh, nevermind.

they tasted like marlboro reds, no menthol taste at all. i liked them

Do you import them? I like the look of the pack, I might buy some and make a carrying case.

i found the pack on ebay, they are maybe 20 years old maybe older, i guess that's why there was no menthol taste. i actually just bought it for the same reason as you. i tried putting lots of clear coat on but the pack fell over and stuck to the newspaper i had lying underneath it, then a fly landed on it and got stuck. i tried sanding it off and ruined it even more. i unfolded and scanned it, then i used photoshop to "clean it up". once i find the time i'll print it on thin cardboard and make that carrying case.

Only thing not pictured is my iPhone7. Fuck me up Veeky Forums

>fashion watch

pleb

What VW though, based GLI here. Getting an S3 soon

This is all I carry

pls r8!

really nice man, i have the same camera, pretty great for edc and super small and portable