/explorerinspo/

How do I achieve this type of look+ general exploring fashion

oh cool logan web-dl is out
means proper bdrip should be here in a couple weeks

releaselog is down

i've been checking it every day for years to see what's new interesting to pirate

wut

He probably posted in the wrong thread.

Bump
Anyone got any 19/20th century exploration inspo?

check fjallraven

Wearing pic related colors can defiantly help sell the explorer look, other then that loser fitting button downs and keeping it simple and practical would help

Get some Patagonia etc. and wear it outside until it's faded and comfy. Boots in pic look like Magnum.

My loadout for hiking is
>olive m65 (Burger milsurp)
>olive field trousers (German milsurp)
>brown/black hiking boots
>wool pullover or lumber shirt
>wooden hiking stick

Classic, cheap and reliable.

no

Right on OP, this look is the bomb
Some more inspo pics coming right up

Haha when I wear something like that I just look middle eastern. Pic related

Pockets
Earthy materials
Generous fit
Boots
Rustic accessories

Looks fly man! The keffiyeh might be a bit much though.
Where'd you get the henley from?

kek at all these posers. If you want a true explorer core you buy practical and lightweight clothing that is best suited for the environment that you plan to be in. If you're in the amazon wearing this shit people will call your shit out a mile away. The clothes don't define the person, its the other way around.

I got it at h&m, this pic was back when I wasnt super big on fashion. I look white now so im not sure how that outfit would look

i feel like fjallraven is really expensive for what it is. their shit isnt all that great. its basically outdoors stuff for people who arent actual outdoorsman, but who want to look fashionable. just like topo designs, patagonia, north face, its just hipster wear pretty much

I've taken about four months worth of treks on three continents. I mostly wear wool and tweed in the mountains as opposed to more synthetic materials. Even in the Amazon I wore long, slim canvas cargos by Gant Rugger with a button-down sportshirt by Filson.

Your pecker is peekin

Myth, you wear whatever you want when travelling and exploring.

If you are rich you buy whatever fashion, if not tshirts and pants.

I've met people on the top of mountains who look like they are going down the corner to buy some milk. You don't need to wear special clothes.

>on the top of mountains
casual mountains like mount manadnock maybe. but not on real mountains. this is explorer core not popping down to the park for a quick jaunt in the woods core.
if you try to go to the south pole, the northwest passage, mount everest, anywhere harsh like that in jeans and sneakers, youll fucking die.

AHAHAHAHAHA HIS HEAD LOOKS SO FUCKING BIG IN THAT THUMBNAIL.

That's not related to this thread, if you are going to Everest don't worry about fashion...

Anyone know w2c this hat?