bump

bump

FACE

What?

Bump

post shit u fags i can't do this alone

Pretty great look desu.

Except this shit. Not convincing.

Anyone know who the girl in the OP is? Couldn't find the source easily with reverse search

brandon gray & jessica sikosek

someone post the autistic chubby kid in the scott jacket

this style is so dependent on if you are skinny or not, i see a lot of /r/mfa people asking to buy leather jackets that are 30+ lbs overweight. I think this style more so than others are dependent on weight because the outfit is so simple (white t shirt, jeans, leather jacket) that there aren't many layers to hide under.

Quick question related to thread:

Which brands should I be looking at for a double rider that has a slim fit? I realize I could get a bespoke fit, but I'm trying to see about scoring a deal on grailed or ebay.

I don't like the baggy boxy fit of the classic jackets.

I'd go for either The Kooples or Sandro.

Thank you user, I will check that out.

I would accept the box cut of a vintage horsehide double rider, but those are fuck you expensive...

get the japanese version of the schott 613. you can find it one yahoo aleado, or on grailed. look for the label with two lions on it

you should only go with this look if you're skelly or somewhat fit. leather jackets only look good on certain people as it is, and when it comes to fat people and leather jacket, it looks awful

i repeat, only go for this look if you're skelly or Veeky Forums,
and even if your Veeky Forums it can look bad as well

who makes t shirts like this?
>extra short sleeves, preferably just covering the shoulder
>nipples concealed
>not loose around the stomach
>not fucking loose around the fucking stomach

They have attractive faces so they can pull it off.

wear a tshirt that fits your body not tight but snug and tuck it in. and have decent muscle

the lad from AM

friendly reminder that if your white in the current year and don't have this look then you're an embarrassment to yourself and the general public

Not a single photo in this thread has colour. Should I just live in monochrome?

Lol this whole thread is just white guy with a nice face + mid length hair + white t-shirt + leather jacket + shirtless woman, in b&w.

>not liking black and white
what are you fucking gay? but here's one with color, whatever makes you happy

>lower forearm and hand tattoos
>upper arm empty
wow it's like you want to look like a fag

Ditto'd quickest way to look like someone who gets tattoos just to look cool. Veeky Forumsgs here probably support that though. Just know you're tattoo artist and any other self respecting person thinks you're a poser

what if i don't like tattoos

right, but who makes t shirts that fit snugly on a muscular frame? all my t shirts are tight around the chest and billowy around the waist

I remember working with a guy who had what I always assumed was his whole body tattooed. Apparently he only got tattoos on visible places (forearms, neck, hand, a few on his ankles/lower leg). We only found out when a bunch of us went to the beach and he refused to change into a swimsuit. It was fucking weird. He was a massive faggot anyway. Rode a fixie and had a douche moustache too.

>nipples concealed
Probably comes from wearing a tank top/undershirt underneath.

nigger are you even trying?