Baby face cure?

I feel like I'm gonna cry
>go into gas station to buy cigs
>ask lady for a pack
>she looks at me like i'm a fucking IDIOT
>asks for ID while smirking
>after showing her she ACTUALLY started laughing and said "dude you do NOT look 18"
I've legitimately had people ask me if i'm old enough to drive when getting fast food. I'm 19 years old.

What are the cures to baby face? Please Veeky Forums, it's actually a lot worse then you think. At least I'm 6'0 and have a deep ass voice, but people still think I look like i'm a freshman in high school.

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/zincgluconatetest.html
ergo-log.com/magnesiumtestosterone.html
ergo-log.com/vitamindtestosterone.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking own it you loser

ty

don't dress streetwear. stand up straight

never wear streetwear, but my posture is kind of shit.. will work on that, thanks friend

Just grow a beard.

post pic of your face or no balls

>19
it will look like shit

its 2017 accept androgyny you bitch ass nigga. youth is great. reason why pharrell JUSt started aging

it's a pretty common solution
know a lot of guys who keep a beard cuz they think they have a baby face

Lose weight fatass

i'm 140 pounds, losing weight is the oppossite of what i should be doing

no need to project
i'm bad at growing facial hair

Work out, get a tan, dress more like an adult. You'll got old soon enough.

wtf where I am smoking is banned under 21, and I'm 20 with no fake

fuck you op and fuck jew york

>wanting to smoke..

Where the fuck in America do you have to be 21 to smoke???

take hot showers, go in the sun a lot, keep smoking cigs, get stressed, work on your jaw

become a girl. It's what everyone kept telling me to do by calling me girly and calling me girls names, whose the girl now losers?

well still not you

38 years old here. Carded for a beer tonight and for a lottery ticket last week. You are lucky; just take care of your body and enjoy the privilege of a very extended youth.

california, not that user but i hate it too only 2 months left god bless

21 and I looks like a 15 year old androgynous teen. Honestly, just accept it. Still >tfwnogf tho.

Am I the only one who likes being a babbyface?

Flirting with HS girls at 25 is the frikn sh*t.

I'm 5'9" with fat cheeks and a small jaw and disproportionately big eyes, I also have skelly mode upper body so people think I'm 15 or 16, I still get the "babby's first case of beer" look whenever I'm asked to show ID to prove I'm over 18. The best thing to do is just accept it and own it, I have jew hair and eventually got over it and started not giving a fuck about my hair and I look better and people seem to like it more, so you really should just get used to it. At least you're a respectable height and have a deep voice, I'm still struggling with a breaking voice and asian tier facial hair growth at 19, there's little you can do about it.

affect a scowl until you develop a scowl.

Apparently I have a constant smile on my face.

When I was a camp counselor, a kid (prob 9 or 10 yo) asked, "Why are you smiling all the time?" "I don't know. I guess I'm happy."

"I wish my mom was like that."

that may be your problem, don't stop smiling though.

There isn't a good cure. I'm 19 and often get asked to go to bars with people who have just met me because I have really sunken in checks, have been smoking cigarettes since I was 13, and just generally look like a bag of miserable, steaming garbage at all times.

So if you want to cure it, stop sleeping, stop smiling, and start smoking heavily...

But honestly you should just deal with it, baby face = cute to a lot of women

What about when you have babyface but a big ugly nose and turk eyebrows?

Own it, later in life you'll love the fact that you look younger than your peers, otherwise dress business casual.

Then just own that too. If you really hate your eyebrows then go to a barber and have them fix them up for you. As for the nose, just own it.

Stop worrying about the shit you can't change. Clean your fucking teeth, brush your hair, take showers, etc. That'll benefit you way more than a smaller nose.

I have a pretty gnarly acne issue, and I can't grow a beard. So I just don't fucking think about it, it's just part of my look at this point, and it doesn't bother me anymore

I already take care of my teeth and hygiene, but thanks for the kind words anyway. I got shit hair genetics too so I have to follow expensive and tedious treatment just so I don't have abhorrent dandruff and scabs and constant itching, but at least I have very uncommon dark blue-grey eyes and a naturally lean body.

Lean and blue eyes is enough for most people to think you're attractive, just wear shit that brings out those features

I'm almost 19, smoke 5 cigarettes a day on most days and have been through some trauma and extreme loss, but still look like a goofy guy with a baby face. so idk man

It's nice to hear some reassurance and encouragement every once in a while, you're a good guy user.

No problem, thanks

>baby face = cute to a lot of women

Please be true.

It's the new trend, through high school I was friends with a lot of girls, they were all obsessed with either: rugged fucks, or baby face boys. Just look at Jacob Sartorius and the like.

>tfw 18
>tfw people mistake me for a 25+ year old

Fuck you OP. I was waiting to get asked for ID when I ordered my first drink at a bar and all I got was a "coming right up".

22 yo baby face here I compensate by having a really deep voice

Well, I did have a number of female friends, but I dont think they were interested in me since I was just the chubby autismo clown. Either way, Im pretty sure Im going to look this way until I hit my 40s. As a cashier ive seen a couple guys in their 40s hand me their ID's when buying alcohol because theyre so used to it.

I look like a man who has let the world crush him, and I still get carded. That shouldn't even be a thing you worry about. The fucking pharmacy by my house requires ID for anyone who looks under 50, so be glad you don't look over that age

u lucky motherfucker fuck u

>be 19
>people give me as much as 25
>It fucking sucks

You're lucky OP
As others have said, just roll with It
But if you really wanna pack some years, just stop talking care of yourself. Smoke, drink, be a little rough around the edges

If you can scowl without looking stupid or angry, do it until you do it without even thinking. Go for the worried, stressed look.

Still think you should be happy for your babyface tho

Now that I think about it, that sounds like Rite Aid youre talking about. I work for one of their competitors and people forget what store they walk into or think were the same company.

Also it would help if I didnt look so damn androgynous. A voice as deep as mine shouldnt be associated with an image of a 15 year old girl.

Sandpaper your face for a weathered look.

Colour in splotches with henna.

massachusettes too im pretty sure. im over 21 so idgaf
honestly id make it 25 for booze and smokes because thats when your brain stops developing.

If you live in a Democrat hub, yes

>where are we? cvs? oh wait this is walgreens

>carded for beer
thats fucking ass. a lady one time asked me what the address on my id was, like fuck off, im not buying shit now im gonna pop down to the next liquor store you cunt.

my regular place hired a new girl last time, and she asked for my id and the two dudes i always talk to there were like nah hes good hes a regular but she asked for my id again. fucking cunts i swear. whats the point of being a regular if your bitch ass is gonna card me after 4 years.

alright alright alright

its because you have low T

i prescribe zinc, vitamin d3 and magnesium supplementation combined with heavy weight lifting 3 times a week.

if you have little muscle mass you should still lose weight
otherwise grow a beard

More like
>"No this is CVS. We're a different store."
>"Youre wrong. Im older than you and therfore I know better."
Its too bad that the laxative these kinds of people buy are defective since the shit just spews from their mouth.
Wheres your proof of this so I can put my drugstore employee discount to work.

I work in a liquor store and I never ask regulars for their ID, but all my regulars are raging alcoholics and look 40+ even when they're 25.

Smokers, y'know.

babyface is a term often used to unknowingly describe what are neotenous features, neoteny is a word to describe a grouping of facial characteristics that make the person look more childlike. you look like a child because you have low t.

This. I wish I looked young. I'm 32 and look 45. Thank Christ I still have hair, even if it is grey.

and those supplements will boost t? not finding information saying they do

im a college kid and most of the people at my regular packy also go or went to my uni.

i dont look that old (i look my age (which is old enough to buy alcohol)) but i look old enough.
its just rude as fuck to spend so much time and money at a place and then have to do that. its stupid.

Zinc; ergo-log.com/zincgluconatetest.html
Magnesium; ergo-log.com/magnesiumtestosterone.html
Vitamin D3; ergo-log.com/vitamindtestosterone.html

I aged faster 20 - 24 than 15 - 20. Don't worry about it. You can try lose a bit of weight if you look like you carry fat around your face.

If its any consolation I'd fuck you silly though.

Ive been tempted by the trap meme many times. Ive inherited my dads perfect deep voice and singing genes. Id rather not do HRT for a fetish ill get over in a year and fuck up my voice.

Either way, thanks fAm.

lul shit tier americans. german here whe can drink from age 16 and smoke from age 18 and we STILL got the top tier intellectuals

jew york, as he said.

Being fat makes you look older dumbass.

wrong I live in New Bedford, it's 18

That's a completely reasonable response you sperg

Maybe all that alcohol killed your brain instead of your liver

In Leominster it's 18, Northborough it's 18, Bedford it's 18, and Boston it's 21. Those are the towns I've lived in/frequent from time to time.

Post your pic op, its the only way to get the confidence to do this shit irl.

But 21 to buy energy drinks!

Get an adult haircut, work out and dont dress skinny.

since my europoor country doesn't give a shit about minimum age, can somebody explain this to me:

>so if your underage, its the law to show your Id while buying liquor/cigs right? But what if you are of legal age? Can you just say "sorry but I'm 28, so you have to sell it to me, and I don't have to show you my Id"

pardon my autism, but its a legitimate question

>so if your underage, its the law to show your Id while buying liquor/cigs right?

if youre under age u cant buy them at all (unless u have a fake ID i guess)

>But what if you are of legal age? Can you just say "sorry but I'm 28, so you have to sell it to me, and I don't have to show you my Id"

a lot of places have checks in place where they challenge u for ID if they think u look under a certain age. in the UK we have 'challenge 21' so even if you're 24 or whatever but look under 21, they would ask for ID. It's their right to not serve/sell a product to u if u refuse to show ID even if you're old enough

They just make you jizz more lmao

Gym is about all you got

my bf has a babyface and is 25
he is however, very cute as he is

smoking and insomnia, mew if you want

Estrogen and antiandrogen.

Yeah, I found a lot of girls like either super manly man face or baby face. Although to be fair, the baby face preference group is smaller.

Baby face at 40 is unironically a great look.

Have a bit of a baby face myself, and honestly I could list a lot of things I tried but out of those make-up is the only one that kinda works.

Be thankful. I'm the same way and the way I see it I'm going to age beautifully. I mean shit my dad is about to be 60 and looms like he's in his mid 40s.

>more water less sodium
>lower overall body fat
>mewing
>buccal fat surgery removal

Yeah but no balls = not cute to women

I work in a liquor store and I'm reasonable, but I card regulars sometimes to keep them on their toes.

If you don't want to deal with it, ask your friend to buy booze for you.

>be 22
>look 17
>hate it
>one day realize, i can use this
>change tinder age to 19

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy