Hey Veeky Forums. I usually don't hang around these parts, but please help a brother out...

Hey Veeky Forums. I usually don't hang around these parts, but please help a brother out. Why does my hair keep on doing this weird stuff, just bending all over the place, mostly towards the ends? I've seen so many guys with silky smooth long hair that just goes down like a straight line, almost... I just don't know what I am doing wrong. Thoughts? Sorry for shitty lighting btw

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/OtJ9hSe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coming from someone with the same type and length of hair, its because your hair is wavy. Wavy hair gets weird when it gets long, starts curving in bizarre ways, With curly hair at least its uniform, but with wavy its pretty hard to tell.

Oh, just saw there's a hair general.
That sucks, but thank you very much for the reply mang
Cutting this shit in the next 2 months anyway, think I'm balding too

Is you hair naturally thin by any chance? I actually really like my wavy hair, but thats because its pretty thick, like as thick as it can be before you start getting into specific ethnic hair, so it gets really big in a way I like

>Why does my hair keep on doing this weird stuff, just bending all over the place, mostly towards the ends?

Hair naturally does that.

>I've seen so many guys with silky smooth long hair that just goes down like a straight line

They use hair straighteners. If you want smooth straight hair then you need to straighten it.

You can use some argon oil on the ends only to weigh them a bit.

Also flattening iron, or a heated brush work well, but you might as well turn your dick in because that shit is gay nigga.

Not sure how I would measure that, but it is pretty hard to get through and pretty heavy.
Oh wow it's still alive, noice

It doesn't look "weird"

You look like you shop at Kohl's and only listen to metal/video game sound tracks

I have no idea what defines Kohl's, but on track with my musical taste (honestly don't take the time to search for new shit so only really get new music through vidya)
Well, it doesn't really look good when I leave it... loose, I don't know (naturally, not tied up), but that is actually my goal...

Couple things
>1: center part is bad for a narrow long face like yours. Makes it look far more narrow and long and doesn't compliment it.
>2: long straight hair is almost exclusively done by guys that listen to metal music believing it's the only good genre of music.

Make sure to protect your hair from the heat of a straightener, use a stay in conditioner and try products for texture. Long straight hair you can do ez but that doesn't mean it looks good. You look like an awkward high schooler with it

Thanks man.
Also while I'm here might as well kill 2 birds with one stone: I sometimes get this feeling my front camera makes my face thinner - one way or another, is this also what would be considered a long face?

Welp, the chan won't help me upload so...
imgur.com/OtJ9hSe

wavy hair is way better than boring straight hair

if you want straighter and thicker hair try henna (non dye released)

Well, seems like I can upload it directly now.

When is the next hellsing abridged coming out you twat?

lel

Measure it yourself

you can be heart & oval by this metric

and maybe some other combinations too

Sorry I need to correct that. Jaw should end rounded for oval, and heart's jaw is more pointed. I can't find if other combos can work though

Aren't you supposed to measure 4 from the ends of your face (cheekbones I guess), not eyes?