FUCCBOI GENERAL /FBG/

>Searches catalog
>No general for boys whomst are of the fuck

Post your dumb questions and autist shit here.

I'll start, what's some nice tops or sweater colours I can wear on khaki chinos. Would a tan hoodie be too much? Also white shoes would be best matched? Haven't got much variety so not much to mix

Other urls found in this thread:

popovleather.com/collections/front-pocket-card-holders-1/products/leather-card-holder-driftwood
canvasandcottonclothing.co.uk/baden.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats the best way to get these stains out without destroying it. This is from the 70s I think

How do converse 70s fit? I take a 7.5 UK in vans (sk8 hi) and usually wear thick socks and they fit nice. What size should I get for 70s low?

I like my eyes' shape, what can I do to make them stand out without looking too much like a glitterboy? A veeery discrete eyeliner and an eyelash curler?

I wanted to get some American Eagle Extreme Flex Jeans, since I got the whole muscular legs meme problem, but I hate buying online since I don't get to try them on in person.

So basically, I'm heading down to London next week to go to one of their stores, staying overnight.

What other stores should I be hitting up for maximum lack of wasting my time there?

does this look ok? I like it a lot to be honest but I feel weird with it because I never wear pieces like this

looks awkward

Get an eye tattoo

you gotta own what you wear and not care about what other niggas think about you otherwise you're basically just wastin your time on this board

the jacket looks good just zip it up and put those stupid strings out the way, and try to stand up straight when you walk around wearing it otherwise it will really look bad.

Any downsides to using a THICC belt daily? I tried on one of these and it's about as unrelenting as it looks. Wasn't uncomfortable though. Might grab it in black if I decide to go through with it.

hand wash it, thats probably your best option

Looking for a waterproof/water resistant jacket to wear in warm weather and rain, but it needs to be something that works with business casual e.g. slacks, dress shirt and sometimes a tie. Preferably not dad-tier, I'm in my 20s.

shave a slit in your eyebrow

hmmm, I dont really know any specific coats. But its quite common to see a waterproof coat in a trench coat sort of style which would fit the brief quite nicely. Rains is a company that make some very elegant coats.

Alright Veeky Forums I need some advice for these 'oversized' style sweaters I copped. The green is Medium and the Khaki is Large, which one fits better? I need to exchange one soon.

Take into account that I'm 188cm (6'2) and 85kg. the material is like 87% polyester so I'm not sure what's gonna happen to sizing when I wash it, still new at this.

bumpo

They both look like they fit the same. With all that polyester it will shrink a tiny bit but not a whole size like 100% cotton tends to do. They both look like a wash and dry will size them right up to you. I like the green one better.

I am looking for an effffffaaaaayyyyy wallet, or something to hold my various cards since I don't really carry cash outside of a 20 I slide in between my sock and ankle. This would be for business cards, credit cards, etc.

I'm liking my Tanner Goods Journeyman.

I'm moving from a streetwear style to a more mature style(button downs, polos, etc)

The problem is I can't decide whether or not to get branded shit(I live in bangkok, tailoring is cheap)

Should I get shirts and polos made? Or just buy ralph lauren and other such brands?

Halp, also, Is raw denim a meme or not?

Do you want others to know you are using branded stuff? I'd go for the cheaper tailoring but depends on what you want.
Also, how's life on bangkok?

Cheers for replying. Do you like the fit or just the color?

I'm not bothered about the brand, I just want to know I'm getting quality stuff, some tailors can be pretty shady here and I don't know enough to tell shit apart from good stuff.

Life here is hot & cheap

Which APCs are most similar in fit to Naked & Famous weird guy?

where do u guys get some comfy socks for winter

Large fits better, but it doesn't look too oversized... If you're going for the oversize meme you should pick at least 2 sizes above what you would normally wear.

>210€

do you guys know nylon cargo pants cheaper than these?

uniqlo

how can i make this look more interesting

By cleaning the mirror first

thanks lad, will do

w2c some wide leg pants for men. Already got some Yohji and cdg but wanna get some cheap shit for everyday use

Get white sneakers and a graphic on the tee if you'd like.

less tight pants, not matching jacket to pants, not just wearing a white shirt, wearing socks, etc.
pretty much anything

thanks boys

What's up with the "romphim"-memes going on now? What is so special about them?

got these for free. any ideas on what i should wear with them

Is Facism fashionable?

>communism

>IMPLYING

70s probably fit the same as regular chucks. they run a half size large in my experience. you could probably just buy your regular size and be fine

I don't have a jacket for mid season except one in jean. I would like an other but I don't really have an idea.

Anything except perfecto or jean jacket pls.

popovleather.com/collections/front-pocket-card-holders-1/products/leather-card-holder-driftwood

i have this and its dank, hand made with locally sourced leather. (handmade in canada with leather from the US) ive had it for over a year now and its held up perfectly.
its perfect if you dont want to carry cash (though you can fit a few bills in it if you choose too)

the brown absolutely fits you better, the green is noticably small
you need to get like a 2xl for it to be noticablely oversized

What pants and top should i wear with black shoes?

Go to thrift store, in the uniforms section you'll find hundreds for like 2$ each. Give them a 30 second taper/elastic cuff or even a pinroll and you're golden. One of my favourtie pairs of pants are actually 3$ mobb nurse scrubs.

if the tag says you can dry clean it take it to a dry cleaners

Veeky Forums is a nazbol board

23 yo and balding. exactly the same as pic. should i just go buzz cut?

please leave and do not come back

peach chinos

best way to wash a shark hoodie?
dry clean? I don't want any of my shit to fade even in the slightest

This

put it in your trash can the night before garbage day, should be clean by the next day

Can sb pls tell me which is official Levi's name for this 511 wash? Can't find them on their website.

getting a black leather biker jacket tomorrow

What am I in for?

im very skinny and have a full beard if it helps

Can someone explain the different types of pants/trousers and what works best with each?

The sticky wasn't quite the detail I was looking for.

Those are Sung Blue. I hear they've been discontinued though.

don't wear one unless you are manly

its called "red rain" but im not sure if its still available, the dude in the pic said he bought it a while ago

Anybody know if hanon-shop is reliable on orders?
There site is genuinely fucked but they offer decent prices and discounts
Seeing mixed reviews online so being dubious

Should i cop these for 90 bucks? Svensson army trainers. I personally really like the look and i think itd fit the style im trying to build; theyre supposed to be good quality too, so i feel like 90 bucks for deadstock is really good. pls quick responses

anyone know any jackets like this ? where the fur wraps around once zipped up ?

just get regular gats

I already have a pair of bundeswher

Undercover or Lang parkas

anything thats not gonna cost 1 k pref 300£ max

is distressed denim Veeky Forums?

Where the fuck can I cop not-fast fashion quality 4-season wool trousers in a tan/sand or light grey color for less than $250?
Epaulet, J. Crew, Howard Yount, Brooks Brothers, J Press, and Charles Tyrwhitt have all either been out of my price range, not in my size (30 waist, 31/32 inseam) or overpriced for the quality of the pants.

nowhere

dye indigo

>dye indigo
i agree with this user
try dharma traders procion dyes
they're nice people, so you can phone them & ask their opinion, too

w2c

Where to cop acid wash jeans like in pic?

the trash

Where do you shop Japanese clothing? Looking to buy a nice casual tweed suit.

for women, how do you cop pic related (brown pants) for casual, let's say, if you live on the boondocks so your options are limited? Do you just look around for men's pants?

similarly, how are your experiences buying pants made for men? I know some Veeky Forums men buy their jeans at female's, but is that also a viable idea for us? (ex: some male sweater really cut for triangle bod and made of really thick fabric will look shit on the sides for females)

How do I know if a pair of shoes fit properly or not?

I've just bought a pair of Sambas and i'm not sure if I should return them

>pic unrelated

*im a dumbass

The one on the rightmost

Does anyone have this or have a picture of how it fits? I like it but they don't have a model pic for reference.
canvasandcottonclothing.co.uk/baden.html btw

w2c everything on this

I'm a man and my slim fit tapered dockers brand chinos seem to have exactly the same fit and color as these (dockers slim fit is on the baggy end)
no idea if they'd look the same on a woman, but they probably would since I'm a skinny twink

problem isn't being 2 big is being 2 small on hips while being 2 big everywhere else

How do I fix the oncoming panda eyes from using the tanning bed? I'd not wear the eye protection if it wouldn't mean my shit would be fucked up.

If you look like a duck when you walk that's a sign your shoes are too big

w2c sweater vest

would ramones look retarded if I wear 11.5 us and am 5'11?

bump.

pls answer

Light bomber, canvas work coat or military coat in khaki or olive drab. Check thrift stores (and milsurp if you're ok with military logos)

ramones always look retarded

This But also you should probably never wear anything high top

Does anybody have a general brand/website they go to for copping jeans/pants? I'm looking into getting different types of washes because I wear the same pair of pants everyday.

seconding this.
where tf do you cop tweed/corduroy/wool suits

Does expanding leather shoes with a bag of water in the freezer actually work or does it tear leather? I really want to cop a pair of size 12 Sambas here in Aus but EVERYWHERE that sells them cheapish only has 11.5 and at this point I'm really desperate.

How should slacks fit in a business casual fit?
I'm fairly thin, so I'm wary of drowning in straight fit pants, but at the same time I don't want to be flamboyantly trendy with cropped, heavily tapered trousers.

Where the fuck can I get good black dress pants that can be reused/repurposed into other fits in Canada? Please