Face exercises

Just recently I got into exercising my face due to my small chin. Has anyone had success with this? There are loads of excersises besides mewing.

thats surgery my man not face exercising

I know

m8 exercises for the face doesn't work and mewing doesn't do any difference unless you are a kid, try to get double jaw surgery on insurance or start saving your money

Dr. Mew himself says you can still make some difference if you're fully grown adult because muscles are involved and there is still room to increase their size and push your jaw forward a bit, you can't actually change your jaw structure but you can push it forward a bit which is better than nothing.

>this is what uneducated poorfag NEETS actually believe

nice cope

i started mewing sometime last summer so nearly a year now and i do see a noticeable difference.

22 btw

Before and after pics? Id rather not complain about TMJ for the rest of my life like my mom.

Mewing is bullshit and Dr. Mew is a quack. Jaw surgery is the only thing that can fix a recessed jaw.

here you go. nothing crazy of course but still a noticeable difference for very little effort.

>plastic surgery defense force
wew lad.

Your jaw went from an obtuse angle to an almost 90 degree, I guess its pretty good mate

m8 have you seen the pics that he posted from adults? the difference is incredibly small it would take 100 years for it to be noticeable

dude it fucking worked. did u do inky mewing or gum-chewing too?

>inky
i meant only*

Y'know I gotta say, I thought mewing was basically face-jelqing, but that's a big improvement, no doubt about it.

>tfw cant tell if i have a spergy mouthbreather jaw or if it looks decent
it looks good from the front but shit on the side wtf

yeah better fuck your face and get tmj in the process
people are retarded

just mewing and i chew regular gum pretty often but i dont think that does anything, havent tried mastic gum

Nothing actually changed. Right pic is just what his jaw looks like when actually doing the mewing technique.

Which is a strategy in of itself

I'll share my routine, no pics just because I don't have any "before" pic so you can't see the difference, even tho it's pretty noticeable from the sides
Stretch your neck, your back and your shoulders
Keep your chin up and mew
Chew gums (harder is better)
Lose weight
Drink as much as you can
Chew on your back teeth (the last to come out, English isn't my mother toungue but we call them "judice teeth")
Stop smoking
Take something like a bite or those blanx blue lights and pull your face forward
In the night use a stupid band aid on your nose to prevent sleep apnea (or a 2$ device, but you gotta wait the shipping time, I buy my bandaids @ the local pharmacy)
Put a bit of force on your maxeter muscles throughout the day
Massage your face
Try to correct uneven eye opening by looking at yourself in a mirror and then on a video to understand which is the wrong one
Stretch your head forward, upside and downside

There's probably more but I don't want to think about this too much
I probably will make a better post in the future explaining every detail of this and why/how it works
To the idiots saying that mewing doesn't work, shout your ignorant mouth and learn how your body works or at least should work, don't spread misinformation just because you can

Nobody who does an AMA for an incel forum should be taken seriously

идти в poccию oбpaтнo

i pooped

He would see faces in movies, on TV, in magazines, and in books

He thought that some of these faces might be right for him

And through the years, by keeping an ideal facial structure fixed in his mind

Or somewhere in the back of his mind

That he might, by force of will, cause his face to approach those of his ideal

The change would be very subtle

It might take ten years or so

Gradually his face would change its shape

A more hooked nose
Wider, thinner lips
Beady eyes
A larger forehead

He imagined that this was an ability he shared with most other people

They had also molded their faces according to some ideal

Maybe they imagined that their new face would better suit their personality

Or maybe they imagined that their personality would be forced to change to fit the new appearance

This is why first impressions are often correct

Although some people might have made mistakes

They may have arrived at an appearance that bears no relationship to them

They may have picked an ideal appearance based on some childish whim, or momentary impulse

Some may have gotten halfway there
And then changed their minds

He wonders if he too might have made a similar mistake

BBOOOORRRIIIINNNGGG!!!!/10

This reminds me of the Fear Factor episode where the girls drank the donkey semen.