Fastest Way To Lose Fat

What is the fastest way for me to lose body fat?

>will take advice if reasonable and will post results

body fat percentage: 21%

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyeating.sfgate.com/health-benefits-yellow-popcorn-10466.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat at a deficient and do cardio. That or use dnp and hope you don't die.

Currently on a fruit diet with a lot of bananas and oranges atm. As well as eating quite little.
I tried getting some dnp online but got scammed over a while back.

in the end, why would you want to be fat while youre alive

3 day fast
will help you reach spiritual transcendence as well

Lose fat fast as in temporarily? Then you got your achievement and back to the old ways?

It has to be consistency. Cardio is useless hard effort. Just eat right. Watch what you put in your fat mouth. Make it a religion of watching the nutritional labels.

>fastest way to lose body fat
there is no shortcut. you're gonna have to put in the work and take the time like

Do keto senpai. Lost 30 pounds and am now skinny fat instead of fat. But body looks better than op lol

This. I'm 6'2 and used to weigh 260 now weigh 187. I did keto and lost 37 pounds in a month. Also, try to drink nothing but water.

there's an entire board for this kind of thing user

I lost 40lbs by eating once a day, picking up smoking and cutting out the sugar and creamer in my coffee.

Fruit diet will still make you fat if you eat an excess of calories which is really easy to do as fruit is basically just sugar. If you want to lose weight fast just don't eat a meal, your choice which. Do lots of cardio and drink only water or black coffee to help with huger

>cut out sugar
>drink only water
so much this. people dont realize how much fucking calories they take in if they drink it instead of eating it.
i read once that drinking black coffee actually can help you burn calories if you dont murder it with milk and sugar but that seems like buzzfeed bullshit to me

>try
Nope. DO.

eat less move more

black coffee has 0 calories so i guess its like water

Shouldn't just cut out sugar, half your carb intake as well, because carbs produce a similar hormonal response.

>calculate your tdee
>subtract a reasonable amount of calories from that to create a cutting plan (look it up)
>find out your macros (look it up)
>follow this eating plan, while also following any basic decent lifting routine (that you can find online for free)
it's easy, it just takes some dedication. once you get the hang of it, it will become second nature

Landmines

only good post ITT

Calorie deficit + this routine

yea drinking only water is basically a given at this point if you're dieting. Not only that it has TONS of fucking benefits outside of weight loss.

keto + cardio

Caffeine can also work as appetite suppressant.

3 day fasts don't do anything. All you lose is your water weight which you regain as you start eating again.

7 day fasts will get you 3-4 pounds down, but you need to do it intermediately for a month or two, eating only keto when you do eat. Do 7 days no eating, 7 days keto (make sure it's always well below your BMR), then repeat until you want the results you want

meth is pretty good

keto + IF + cardio + ephedrine

explain pls?

Hey OP. I have a otter mode physique with no superfluous fat. The trick is to lift weights, gain muscle. Eat a diet of Low carbohydrates and high protein. Sugarless everything

Fastest way is fasting. The best way is to change your lifestyle so you don't eat so much shit and workout on a regular basis.

What I do when I want to lose weight is eat salad every day. Just lettuce tomato and cucumber and maybe a cooked egg. You have to be patient, but it works.

what's your routine, my nigger?

work out and calorie deficit

Exercise and watch what you eat. The more exercise, the better. If you aren't into exercise try brisk walking or weightlifting. Don't be put off by the letter, weightlifting barely involves any pain or effort at all. Why do you think people do it?

Dnp is toxic at even a slight overdose with no way to reverse it. Don't get dnp, you don't want to die that way. Also, dnp is toxic to mitochondria. By taking it you're fucking yourself long term

Not this guy but if you go in 3-4 day binges you will have no will to eat. Problem is if you're like me you will eat like a fucking monster after those binges because your body is depleted of everything. Then you can possibly get addicted which will just destroy you altogether.

Resident Veeky Forums guy here.
6foot 180 pounds.

If you have a job where you sit down for long periods of time try to not sit for longer than 2 hours max go for a walk if possible or do some body weight exercises push ups and shit. Get the heart rate going.

Cardio at the gym either after or before your normal workout. For 30 mins

Also eat right in the right amounts.

Drink your fucking water.

Fucking this. Download my fitness pal app and couch to 5k. Use both religiously.

stimulants and cigarettes.

This but best way way is low cal diet like adkins and Paleo

i've lost about 25 pounds this year doing one meal a day. lost a lot of muscle too tho becos not lifting.

I was put on methylphenidate and now I forget to eat during the day. Works great.

do drugs (not weed or anything that gives u munchies), eat less (fasting also works), cardio like a motherfucker

boom fastest way no bullshit

>Bananas and Oranges
>Shitload of Carbs the movie

Eat lean meats, complex carbs, count your calories, exercise.
Stack with DNP when you're below 15% BF.

How long does it take for keto to show results? Started a week ago and negligible change in weight, so I just wanted to know if I'm on the right track or if I'm doing something wrong.

Fast for an extended amount of time, it's the fastest but not necessarily the easiest

Keto + IF is literally all you need if you don't try to cheat

I personally switch from one meal a day, 6/18 IF and 24 hour fast. It feels nice having one large extravagant meal at the end of the day, especially if you have time to prepare aesthetically pleasing meals instead of the bland shit you see on Veeky Forums sometimes. If you do cheat and eat a carb loaded snack just work it of.

Everyone's body is different, but after two weeks there should be visible differences.

Because carbs = sugar? Some of you Veeky Forums need to go to fit.

post your routine you piece of canadian kike shit

Excessive amounts of carbs in general produces an insulin response.

Keyword there being excessive, those who consume in excess deserve to be fat

I'm not saying remove all carbs completely, but a lot of people don't realise the sheer amount of pure carbs they take in compared to other food groups.

Because carbs have been and always will be the primary food source. Autists just need to learn self control and either not eat that extra garlic bread or else go to the gym

The natural human diet was nowhere near as carb filled as it is now, it's good advice to half your intake if you want to lose weight.

You are disproving your own statement by saying what you say. The natural human diet is roughly 60% carbs 20% protein and 20% fats.

By reducing one component you lose weight. Less in than out isn't fucking rocket science.

>cut out all carbs
>drink only water (better for health in general regardless of whether or not drink contains carbs)
>find time to exercise a bit
That's about it.

Tit percentage: 12%

Do a half hour of running in the morning before you eat breakfast.

you want some milk with your coffee kek.

>in the morning before you eat breakfast.
Is there a reason for this? Is running in the morning before breakfast somehow better than running at any other time of the day?
I usually run in the evening or at night so I was just wondering if changing it for a morning run could somehow be more beneficial

Water fasting. It's only hard for like 3 days

Pro tip: your brain needs carbs to survive

There is no magic diet that will work without you exerting yourself, personally i like to cycle, so that keeps my weight fairly healthy. Just exert yourself

You burn the same amount of calories no matter when you run, what may change is how fast and far you can manage in the morning as opposed to in the evening.

Gyno detected, never gonna make it

It's not like I'm using it anyway

DESU the most safe way is just count calories. CICO is what any legit doctor is going to tell you. Diets that focus on eating random shit like keto or juicing or fruits or whatever are dumb and nutritionally unbalanced. No matter what, if you eat too many calories on them you're still going to gain weight.

If you're too lazy to count, there are simple ways that can bring down your calories in (provided you arent already doing them). Quit drinking soda entirely and subbing in water.

Caffeine functions as relatively safe appetite suppressant. Drink coffee or tea when the water gets boring. Don't buy weight loss supplements; they're just really expensive caffeine.

37 pounds in a month would mean eating at like a 3700 kcal deficit, accounting for water weight maybe a 3200 deficit. so only possible if you have a very high TDEE and were literally eating nothing but water

>Full fruit diet
>Trying to lose fat
Holy shit, user you literally could not be doing it more wrong. You need protein or your body will cannabalize muscle and you'll just end up with a terrible case of skinnyfat.

Eat protein & complex carbs (grains, rice, etc), at a moderate calorie deficit and do some form of strength exercise or you will lose muscle instead of fat.

Also, don't fall for Veeky Forums thinspo memes. Most people in those threads are delusional and mentally ill.

I came here all the way from just to tell you to READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

>>Veeky Forums

u can slim your body, but you'll never slim down that big fat nose of yours

Fastest way - Fasting or DNP
Best way - Change your lifestyle.

You won't fix your body unless you fix the root cause; your discipline.

>cut carbs
>cardio everyday
>drink water
>workout

and you're basically done

coke cigs and coffee

Learn to link you cuck.

i sliced some candy and put my computer outside but im still not losing weight :(

eat less food

I hope you get severe brain damage from dnp

eat less faggot

I don't understand this

OP has gyno, it will only get worse if he loses weight.

Opinions on popcorn as a snack/way to control binge eating?

I'm talking about completely plain air popped corn with only MAYBE a little pepper. I know those on keto would't be able to eat it as it's high it carbs.

healthyeating.sfgate.com/health-benefits-yellow-popcorn-10466.html I read this and was curious mostly.

If popcorn is trash for helping fat loss, what foods do you guys rec that I can basically free eat?

Thanks senpai

Cardio+Calisthenics+Veganism&CleanEating

Have you tried vegetables like celery?

I can't really get behind the taste/texture of celery for snacking, but I think I'm going to try dill pickles

Is just carrots a good snack? I love carrots man

Eat 1500kcal a day and go running once every two days.
Lift if you have access to a gym.

Popcorn isn't healthy at all.

If you want to binge, buy cucumbers and eat them with salt.

Update from a week of changing my figure:
>ditch rice, paste and any high calories base food
>sticking to vegetarian meals and high protein foods like tuna
>Max calories intake each day is 1000 now
>working out has dramatically increase
>doing 3 set of 20 push-ups, crunches, and 1-minute planks a day with a mile run

body fat percentage: 20%
Went from weighing 164 to 160.
Overall it's not really that bad
glad I went to from 35x29 to 34x29
now I could wear some a few pants I couldn't wear before.
Thank you all anons for giving me advice
I am still open to further suggestion and will post more on the following week.

You're doing good OP, try your best to eat vegetables that contain little to no calories but try not to be thinspo.

you look much fatter now, strange

>Popcorn isn't healthy at all.

Make it with minimal oil and don't add any butter. God-tier snack food with a little bit of salt, and only a ~35 calories per cup.

yeh your boobs got bigger for some reason. anyways keep going bro youre doing good. these four pounds are just the beginning

I think it's just that lighting changed

for sure the pants, he was wearing stretchy pants before

1g of DNP per day

dont eat drink coffee

Retardation double confirmed then

Nigger what
Cardio(calorie expenditure) and have as much impact on weight loss as cutting what you eat(calorie intake).