What is your opinion about vans? Is that gay shit or it really works on some combines?

What is your opinion about vans? Is that gay shit or it really works on some combines?

VANS should be banned for ppl over 17 yo

is that gay shit?

the latter, although b&w old skools are played out. if you don't get a slightly unusual cw, many are going to think you bought vans to buy vans and that's not something you want

the all white old skools are pretty effay imo

All white are good.

Unless you buy overpriced pro models they're uncomfortable as fuck and will destroy your feet.
Otherwise they're trash.
They look better fresh than beat up too.

but also just wear what you want OP, rather than be worried that other people think it's "gay shit"

white shoes that stay fresh/clean will never not be effay desu

Everyone wore vans when I was in middle school so I always associate them with people who buy all their fits from jack&jones. Can't stand them. I agree some models are quite effay, like

Fuck yes! I just copped these and was thinking they were memes. Pretty happy I finally have an effay approved article of clothing.

old skool are good beaters and pair well with a lot of stuff

The shoes and brand itself are great. They're not the comfiest shoe, and everyone has them (if that matters to you), but they're super affordable (the biggest draw to imo).

seconding this, wear what you think looks good, don't listen to some fag on Veeky Forums who wears rick owens

they're basic shoes. not really much to discuss.

thoughts on pic related?

cute if you are girl
girl if you are cute.

Some of them look pretty nice imo

But not for me that I have large feet, they look like fucking clown shoes and the big sole doesn't help a shit about that

They also aren't as comfy as you would think

pro ones are much comfier but still not that great. i'd recommend swapping out the insoles

>tfw I can't find black/black with gum sole vans anymore

I want some all white slip ons because the husband in Rosemary's Baby has a pair and they looked cool but

1) are they meme status because of Damn Daniel
2) are they too childish if you're over the age of 20

1) yes
2) depends on how old u look

as someone who actually got the pro models i wouldnt say 55 is unreasonable for shoes that have lasted me a year now so

I have one outfit where they really fit well but thats quite it.

nice af