Dadcore?

Dadcore?

Now that it's summer I've been rocking a red madras short sleeve button down, chino shorts, and blucher mocs (similar to pic).

Any other essential dadcore outfits?

mandarin collars

He looks wet.

he about to go super saiyan

it's a weird feeling, anons. it's like i just want to skip to 40 years old where my woman would be reliable already and i can dress like this without feeling out of place. like, i'm 24 and if i dress like this, i don't know what kind of woman would be attracted to me. i listen to dad music, i dress dad core, i can't relate to youth culture because i don't socialize, idk fa m.

24 is not odd at all to be wearing a shirt with a collar and some khakki shorts. Hell my brother rocks that style and ot works for him and hes 17. Full om tube socks and newbalances. Goes well with a preppy haircut

tfw just ate 3kg of fruit

take it back. peterson is effay af

just do it, who gives a shit

>i don't know what kind of woman would be attracted to me.

go to church

> implying this isn't what women want

he dresses, talks, and looks like a pseud

He looks like a ape

Don't go to church or you'll get mixed up with dramatic whores

Just be patient and take care of yourself

I want all these dilfs to ravage my boypussy

Then you're not really listening to him

DaddyCore

u might wanna sit down 4 this 1 m9

Hey............... It Your Uber Driver................ Am Outside..................

How are mandarin collars dadcore? I've never seen one worn in my entire life.

one of the greatest photos ever taken

w2c trousers?

33 y/o Dad here. I wear a lot of Henley shirts, nice jeans or khakis, and hiking boots. Plus I grew a mustache because no one gives you shit about a mustache when you're a Dad.

Sounds like an unattractive Channing Tatum wannabe

Nah, I'm an adorable young half-Jap Dad with a mixed race baby. I do ok.

Thrift store. Can get similar from dickies

reminder dadcore is what women want

ew

how does it feel to know that pic related is more well liked and happier simply because she has large breasts?

do you have marfan syndrome

ITS NO JOKE